It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain bashes Daughter of Contributer

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lookingup
This is another example of what bothers me about McCain. He seems to say whatever comes to his mind with no regard for diplomacy. We all think things that we don't say in front of others, but McCain seems to have a lack of inhibitions. I think this is the exact opposite of what we need now, especially concerning foreign relations.

I've had enough of Americans being thought of as pompous jerks, and I'm afraid if McCain is President, he will open his mouth and cause us as much, or more, grief than Bush.

I happen to agree with you. How many videos do we have of McCain making mistakes as it relates to things he should know?

I'm not bashing on McCain here, but you gotta admit, as far as stage person goes.. he aint got it.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Surely he is just upholding the traditional values of politicians et al.

Use the people then screw the people.

But it is interesting, if a little dumb perhaps, for him to be showing these virtues before winning the presidency.

Does he feel that he has it all wrapped up already?

Maybe TPTB informed him of his victory several months ago.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

Allright, what am I missing here, a mere ? $4600.00 donation, suddenly means the Hiltons are part of his camp? As far as donations go thats chump change. How would Mccain even be aware of this? Is that not what Paris would spend on a pocket book? Are not the Hiltons stating that Mccain is about as good as a new pair of shoes? I do not really care for Mccain (or Obama) but well, gee, Is'nt Paris well um, Paris???

~Hyp

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by HypnoAsp
Allright, what am I missing here, a mere ? $4600.00 donation...

You're missing that $4600 was the max. donation allowed; so they were among his top contributors.

[edit on 8/2/08 by redmage]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by redmage

Thanx for that, I had no idea.......

~Hyp

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join