It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do it! Do it! Do it!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Besides voting, paying taxes, and being a law abiding citizen, what are you doing on your part to make your city, state, nation, and globe better for more ppl than just yourself?

Or, are you the sheechful that's do-less?

You dont deserve to breathe if you're not doing what you should do. What you should do only you know since it arises within you alone. Aint no one here to tell you what you specifically should do. Busters dont do what they should do when it counts most even for their own life. The whole is apart of your life. What you should do for another that you dont do only affects you in the final angle that's the return gain or lose. And that gain could be doom or punishment in some form you least expect. I warn you to expect the unexpected if you're a buster allowing complications to grow till they consume you to where it's too late to cut out. Better cut it out now.

Certain see ppl not getting jobs because of felony records. Those ppl do what then only? More crime. And when it affects you who didnt cut it out by doing things to end jobs having to know felony records on apps, just remember it was you who didnt cut it out. So when that problem is on top, whooping your butt, so to speak, dont blame who is whooping you, blame yourself 'cause truely you deserve every minute of tragedy and lose since you're buster butt wouldnt make it so those with criminal records didnt have to state that B.S. to where they surely cant get a job to end up having to do more crime that affects others. So get your mind correct! Stop acting a buster! Do what you should do. If you still going to remain a buster, then you're a foe to us who aren't. You prolly feel mad after hearing what I had to say in this thread if you know you're a buster who wont stop acting one even if your mother's well being or daughter's well being in the world depended on it. Tell me, do you do-less buster kinds feel hatred towards us who do how we should do? What the hell do you wish us? You wish us to shut up or get shut down? If you wont explain your hatred then you're a coward too.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Yikes!!!!

I jump in here with some hesitancy.

Mabus, I think I sense where you're going but it's a little tough to follow.

Do you feel people should be involved in the betterment of their commuities? Do you think people should be a little nicer and helpful towards each other.

I agree wholeheartedly with these two points.

I'm not sure if we have a generational gap concerning "Buster" but I take it to mean dead-beats of some sort. Perhaps you're just a big fan of Busta Rhymes instead, not sure.

Becker

join