It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stealing America: Vote By Vote

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
So, there's a new documentary coming out soon, about vote fraud:

Director Dorothy Fadiman's doc "Stealing America: Vote By Vote" centers on the democratic integrity of the United States in the last two Presidential elections. For more than thirty years, exit polls accurately predicted election results. Over the last ten years that reliability has disappeared. The last two Presidential elections both came down to a relatively small number of votes, and in both elections the integrity of the voting process has been called into question. With the upcoming election looking to be similarly close, the film asks the questions: What happened in 2000 and 2004? What, if anything, has changed since? And what can be done to ensure a fair and honest tabulation of votes in 2008? This film brings together behind-the-scenes perspectives from the U.S Presidential election of 2004 -- plus startling stories from key races in 1998, 2000, 2002 and 2006. The film sheds light on a decade of vote counts that don't match votes cast -- uncounted ballots, vote switching, under-votes, an many other examples of election totals that warrant serious investigation.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

INTERVIEW | "Stealing America: Vote By Vote" Director Dorothy Fadiman

A few reasons for this mention:

1) This should be an interesting documentary! All Americans, in my opinion, are responsible for citizen oversight of the election process.

2) Bev Harris, legend of blackboxvoting.org, is doing an interview tomorrow on the ATS Above Politics broadcast! You can still post questions for her, but do it soon! I feel no shame in plugging this -- I truly admire her involved advocacy:

POST QUESTIONS HERE

3) Seems to me that there hasn't been much talk in the mainstream news media, in the last year or so, about possible election tampering. Why is this? And do you guys think that now, when there isn't really enough time left before November to actually change things, we'll start hearing more about vote fraud? Perhaps as a prep for the seemingly-inevitable contesting of the Presidential election?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Hell man I'm going way loco if there is any BS with this next election!
I be in jail before the next morning and I hope you all do the same!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
America is now no longer a Constitutional Republic !
more than 76% of Americans think its a democracy!

but in fact the truth is so dark and secretive that most Americans would shed
a tear .For the loses are great .
The new masters of America now count the votes and for them none is the number and black is the color
And no the revolution will not be televised.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   

And what can be done to ensure a fair and honest tabulation of votes in 2008?

To begin with we could get some actual candidates instead of the idiots foisted on us by the only parties we are allowed to know about. Since the MSM doesn't care about anyone else, they need to get on the ball also and let us know about them, give us a chance to know about them. Fat chance, I know. That doesn't even take into account the voting machine fraud which needed to be fixed years ago.

Oh, wait, I forgot, it was fixed. For Shrub in 2000 and 2004.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

That would be nice, too. How about the idea that election fraud might be practiced, but not to swing the election -- only to make the results seem closer.

Maintain the illusion of a 'good fight', when it really doesn't matter?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Voter Fraud does happen....

VOTE: 300 Illegal Votes Found In Seattle Governor Race

From January, 2005...

But really, what does it matter if there are only two candidates who are being given money left and right...(see what I did there...with the left and right...
)

Money is where it's at....that is what drives are hierarchy...kind of a bummer when you realize that all you have heard from them is ideology...

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Yes, which is why I give more credence to vote/election fraud as a distraction, rather than a means. Get everyone so worried that the election isn't fair, that they don't realize that even if it were fair, it wouldn't be fair.

So let's keep a look out for possible agendas behind the 'obviously conspiratorial' news reporting of possible fraud -- wheels within wheels?

top topics

join