It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clark C. McClelland, former ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet, backs Ed Mitchell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
He is still pushing his book and articles for a fee.
However his blog is unattended, no reply. Laying low ?
He forgot to mention if we could paste article. Good luck getting written permission, Clark is MIA since last thread back in '06 Stargate subject line.

Copyright © by Clark C. McClelland, 20 July 2008
DO NOT COPY this article without receiving written permission by the author!

Nobody can get a reply, we assume MIB wiped your memory !
Maybe this quote will help you remember ? Maybe you will come out of OBL cave to sue for copyrights ?

Flush your buddy out Mr. Lear !
Remind Clark that silence is deadly, not golden, when cat is already out of bag you need to make more noise.

In SUPPORT of MY FRIEND, Courageous, US NASA ASTRONAUT, Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14!
I, Clark C. McClelland, former ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet, personally observed an 8 to 9 foot tall ET on his 27 inch video monitors while on duty in the Kennedy Space Center, Launch Control Center (LCC). The ET was standing upright in the Space Shuttle Payload Bay having a discussion with TWO tethered US NASA Astronauts! I also observed on my monitors, the spacecraft of the ET as it was in a stabilized, safe orbit to the rear of the Space Shuttle main engine pods. I observed this incident for about one minute and seven seconds. Plenty of time to memorize all that I was observing. IT WAS AN ET and Alien Star Ship!

A friend of mine later contacted me and said that this person had also observed an 8 to 9 foot tall ET INSIDE the SPACE SHUTTLE CREW COMPARTMENT! Yes, inside OUR Shuttle! BOTH missions were DoD (Pentagon) TOP SECRET (TS) encounters!

With my verifiable background, there is no Federal Government Agency that can say I am crazy!

I am a SPACE PROGRAM PIONEER. I assisted in launching the Mercury, Gemini, Apollo, Apollo-Soyuz, Skylab, Space Shuttle, Deep Space Missions, and the International Space Station.

I have received character substantiation from: Walter Cronkite, Major Donald
Keyhoe, NICAP Director, Richard Hall, Assistant Director of NICAP, Astronomer, Dr. J. Allen Hynek, etc. I served as the Assistant State of Florida and KSC Director of MUFON, the Director of the NICAP (National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena) at Cape Canaveral and KSC! I have received honored mentions from US Senators, Congressman, Military Officers and Scientists. (See my website site below for more exciting disclosures)

In fact, this absolutely verifies what my friend, Astronaut Edgar Mitchell, of Apollo 14, has recently and courageously released!

I have launched or witnessed 650 missions, so far in my life!

FULL ARTICLE

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
johnlear

Mood:
Member is offline.

ATS Points: 156641
BTS Points: 3201

posted on 23-5-2006 @ 01:40 PM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

Clark has been retired for many years. He knows all he says he knows and a lot more. He confirmed to me that we have a 'secret' astronaut corps formed at the same time as the one the public knows about. He is 'watched' however as 'they' know how much he knows.

signature
I seek only the truth. But let me make it perfectly clear how little I think I know:
1. All of my claims are only possibilities.
2. I could be completely misinformed.
3. All of what I believe might not be true.
John Lear

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Already posted: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Mr. Lear,
Your signature is disinfo doublespeak.
I can see why CIA contracted you. I hear once you are on file and work for CIA, they always find a use for you.

Are you still on CIA/NSA retainer Mr. Lear ?

You say directed beam melted both WTC towers , yet WT7 was traditional demo job ?

I did watch on youtube, Nora O'donnell inside WH briefing with Rummy & Gen. Myers dance around her questions of beam weapons and drones.

Strange to ask about this, when all they ask today is BS questions.
More strange, nobody seem stunned this existed, the real question followed up, "When do you envision when you will deploy this type of tech ?"

Watch them squirm, does Nora know more than she is letting on ? Or is she trying to figure how those towers smashed down so quick. Rummy admits he is BIG SPENDER on SDI beams and Weaponized Drones.

She really pushed them into a corner.
I still suspect Controlled Demo Inc. as in OKC.
Planes that hit WTC 1,2, & Pentagon landed & swapped with unmanned, guieded by C130 and WTC guided by this buzzing small drone that whized past 2nd impact.

Youtube shadow drone laser marks target, then buzz over WTC

youtube WH Press

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by eRauzed
Already posted: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Search Clark & Ed Mitchell , and you won't find the 8ft alien subject.

Ed and Clark need to be on subject line for search reference.
This Ed Mitchell update to his stupid website needs mention and the John Lear post needs to be read again on page 1.

Lears post buried from 2006 post on page 2.

Most of these threads don't offer any links or details or follow ups or pics after page 1 reply, mostly opinions that are as redundant and silly personal gripes.

You should be used to useless redundancy on this site by now.
I bet a dozen replys that this subject was already posted.

11 more redundant replys to go
:

Did you visit the youtube links on Lears beam theory on WTC ?
Don't you wonder about Mr. Lears vouching for Clarks ET claim?

[edit on 31-7-2008 by vanosman]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
This guy was in SCO training for about 2 days and was removed from training because he did not know to use a headset. And as a mechanic he did not know what a ratchet was.

top topics

join