It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's been admitted.....Fox News is government "sponsered"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I have always believed that FOX news anchors work for the government.
I think they are on the CIA payroll.
I have no evidence for this, just always kinda had the feeling!

[edit on 31-7-2008 by MrsEsterhouse]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Sorry, I'll take FOX NEWS over a George Soros sponsored web site anyday.

All this hate for FOX NEWS and not one mention that Scott McClellan was confronted by Bill O'Reilly and he denied it.

It's just a case of hearing and believing what fits your agenda. Not a good way to deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
You guys make my laugh. Name one President who did not use some newspaper or network to get his point across. It goes all the way back to George Washington! If you've been waiting for conformation that one of Bush's is FOX, well, things must move slow where you live.
This isn't news, and it isn't new.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Of course FOX is government sponsored.

Show me a news agency that isn't.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I think all news sources are government regulted secretly, how else is disinformation passed to the masses

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Say what you want, you are certainly welcome to your opinion. However, personally I'd rather watch FOX than any other news channel. And I don't think I'm alone... Eight of the top ten spots everynight go to fox? www.mediabistro.com...'08%20(LIVE+SD)%20Program%20Ranker.pdf

Besides, if you think Bush was the first president to issue "talking points" to the mass media you're dead wrong. Back when Bill was president he wanted us focused squarely on his sexual escapades, while he was selling secrets to the chinese.

www.clintonmemoriallibrary.com...

China
There is a growing number of accusers saying President Clinton betrayed this country when he allowed massive transfers of American secrets to the Chinese in exhange for illegal contributions to his re-election campaign.
It was through Bill Clinton's efforts that the Chinese launched American communications satellites and it was his efforts that made it possible for the Chinese to improve their guidance systems of its rockets and long-range nuclear missles. Until recently, China's space program was largely a failure ... that was until May 2, 1998 when they successfully launched a Chinese Long March 2C rocket carrying two U.S. satellites into space. Their success was made possible by technical assistance from the United States. It should be noted that Bernard Schwartz, the chairman of Loral Space and Communications, one of the firms that sold satellites to the Chinese, was the Democratic Party's largest contributor in 1996. (cited in "Who sold Red China our ICBM secrets?," Keith Wilkerson, Christian Crusade, June 1998).
Thanks to President Clinton the Communist Chinese are now able to hit major American cities with their nuclear missiles and has spurred on the deadly nuclear arms race in Asia. Witness the recent nuclear bomb tests by India, Pakistan, and North Korea. A CIA report says that 13 of China's 18 long-range strategic missiles have single nuclear warheads aimed at U.S. cities. In another 1996 Defense Intelligence Agency report it's stated that China was improving its CSS-4s and other long-range missiles with upgraded guidance systems and increased accuracy, propulsion and warheads, including the use of multiple warheads. (cited in "Who sold Red China our ICBM secrets?," Keith Wilkerson, Christian Crusade, June 1998).
Clinton has coddled the biggest human rights violator, even visiting Tiananmen Square. As presidential candidate, Clinton said, "We should not reward China with improved trade status when it has ... failed to make sufficient progress on human rights since the Tiananmen Square massacre." Later, as President, he delinks "most favored nation" trade status from human rights.
The Clinton administration showed blatant disregard for fundamental human rights by overturning previous administrations 'asylum policy for families fleeing China's coercive "birth quota" system, with its forced abortions and sterilizations.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Ya I posted the same thing about a week ago... at least people are interested now!

Thats a good thing!

Heres the interview with C M

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
It sad but where I live in the Southeast, you can't go into a business establishment or home and not hear Fox News or Rush Limbaugh blaring. Everyone is so brain washed, and if they don't hear it from these two sources or their pastor, they just won't hear it! Reminds me of the old scifi movie "Invasion of the Body Snatchers." You too can be a Fox News Pod!

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
It's not just Fox News. You can't trust ANY of the major TV news outlets. Don't let this doe-eyed ex-press-secretary creep distract you. Keep your eye on the ball:

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I find it so ironic how everyone i know only believes something if its been on the news and automatically believes it to the core without any kind of questioning whatsoever. This kinda crap is the reason I stopped watching tv and stopped believing 99% of what our tweaked media has to offer.

even the things that are true are tweaked somehow. Ever been on the news and noticed what they cut and paste? Propagandist pigdogs! I shouldnt have went into this thread because this straight up enrages me and I told you so just doesnt quite cut it. The sheep deserve to be lead off the cliff i think sometimes because of their willful ignorant unnacepting idealistic and materialistic lifestyles. THINK PEOPLE! THINK!

I think as time goes by we will see more and more of this coming out. And all these sheeple that are so happy as long as they have their toasters and steel belted radials will be straight up paralyzed by the shock of reality as they have avoided it their whole lives.

Can we trust the news?
I think not. Can we trust anyone? very few.

Remember that network clip:

we need to do something instead of just BENDING OVER DAMMIT!
Theres too many people that live in an apathetic state and too little that are willing to do something about the brainwash going on.

[edit on 8/1/2008 by Nekrostatik]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsup

STRAIGHT UP!
sheeple seems to cover it.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Fox News is absolute propaganda for the Republicans and big business. Faux News is indirectly and partially responsible for many bad things that have gone down in the USA. Fox is for the elite, bigoted and ignorant types of people and combinations thereof.

Someday historians will shake their heads in wonderment that an operation such as theirs was ever allowed to function and insist they were non-partisan and genuinely "news."

Fox is a bunch of facist, soulless psychopathic scumbags.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Are you really still blaming it on Bill Clinton. He did not ignore "Actionable intelligence." Pres. Clinton held a cabinet level meeting exclusively about terrorism every week after the Cole. He listened to his advisers. George Bush held his first cabinet meeting on terrorism Sept. 14, 2001. After he came out of hiding. Stop the lies.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MeanGreen

MG Good post,theres also two other films in this thread which put foward quite a good case for government/corporation owned news media using editorial censorship and precision propaganda as tools to manipulate,conditionand control the masses.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Cheers Karl

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

And you think that MSNBC is a legit new channel? Get real; it is just as much a Dem spin mill as Fox is a Rep spin mill. You can't have it both ways! Olbermann is a joke and in no way should be looked at as a journalist.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Faux News is the worst. Not just because they are propaganda(which all media is, to an extent) but their hosts make blatant lies and insinuations (terrorist fist-jabs, anyone?) and pretend to be "fair and balanced." MSNBC may lean left, but they do not deny it, and Olbermann deals in facts at least. Maddow too (who I love, I am so glad she got her own show). And Olbermann has apologized when he has gotten stuff wrong. MSNBC for example has Pat Buchanan on, and Joe Scarborough, and Tucker Carlson is still a contributor. The only Dem on Faux News is Colmes, and please- he is the postershild for spineless Dems. CNN has Dobbs and Glenn Beck, and my favorite old curmudgeon Jack Cafferty, who is independent, I think.

Anyway, here is a link to Outfoxed, Ruppert Murdoch's War on Journalism.
video.google.com...#
1st video that pops up, 78 minutes long.

And here is The Daily Show making fun of Fox news this week for lack of coverage on the economy this week.
www.thedailyshow.com...

There is also about 10 minutes or so in the documentary "The Corporation" in which 2 ex-Fox investigative reporters tell how they were fired and had legal battles over a story they were going to run about rBST's in school milk and Monsanto, and how their local Fox station killed it.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
F##k Faux News and cnn In the a**

Faux News
they are all fake in there own ways.
I listen to libertarian news for a change.
FreeTalkLive

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join