It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think i have an implant?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I feel a little bump on my shoulder it seems big and roundish. I've tried a magnet and it has an attraction towards it. What should i do? Did the aliens implant some thing in my shoulder?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
if what you say is true you should go to dr. lier and document what he finds. if you havent heard of him look him up on youtube

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Best way to answer your own question is to get an x-ray. Its your own body, we cant answer your own question regarding to it. Do something about it and find your own answer.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Yeah, seriously, get an xray, see a doctor. Perhaps you got shot by a BB or something when you were a kid, and it's finally working its way out. No need to jump to conclusions.

I just read a paper a few weeks ago, about a guy who went to the doctor and it turned out that he had a 2" metal bolt stuck up his nose for 30 years, waay up in the sinus cavity! Guess he did it when he was a little kid, and forgot about it and/or got used to it. Yikes!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GoRla

(jumps up and knocks stuff over and gets magnet).

Durn, mine is non-magnetic. (I have one in my knee).

I'm going next week to have it removed.

I'll ask the Doc if I can film it and save the piece. It's about twice the size of a BB.

Good thinking. Never thought to see if it was magnetic.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
my dog has something similar on his tail, at the front where it begins, it feels like a round ball....about the size of an acorn.... i wonder if the vet put that in there? its very odd.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Thanks for the info guys, i told my girlfriend and she think im crazy. But i'll have an x-ray of it for sure.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
O NOES! ITZABOMB!

top topics

join