It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush signs new rules, roles for spy agencies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Bush signs new rules, roles for spy agencies

news.yahoo.com

The order also gives the national intelligence director's office the power of the purse: It was granted the authority to make acquisition decisions on certain national intelligence programs. It is also updated to include the national intelligence director and two major defense spy agencies — the National Reconnaissance Office, which operates spy satellites, and the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, which analyzes imagery. It did not explain the FBI's domestic intelligence mission, which has gotten increasing attention since 9/11.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
What the heck? I never hear of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency. After a quick web search I find they have no website. Only recent stories of this latest development.. none more that 3 hours hold at the time of this post. This is some kind of order to enforce the sharing of all US spy networks and intelligence gathering organizations to share their information with one another.

This is a strange one.. Watch it because it is new and passed late in the hour of an ordinary wensday...

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The Geospatial Intelligence agency...

I love this already... wow, these guys must go after aliens...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Not quite. Upon further recollection I know this group, the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency.. they are a sub group from the air force.. My Family comes from that branch.. Not me though.

Still the sweeping all inclusive darpa eye is now active by executive order.

This is perking my danger radar.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Yeah, Bush is really putting the pieces in place to leave office...wait, no it does not seem so!

new topics

top topics

join