It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experience with a demon\ghost

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Around 1999-2000, I was working in vineyards at Naracoorte, South Australia, and was staying at the Naracoorte hotel. It is an old place, I think built around 150 years ago.
One afternoon after work, I went to my room and layed down on my back on my bed. I stayed like that for about five minutes, and at no time did I fall asleep.
Then something caught my attention around 2 feet in front of my face. The best I can describe it is like a single long strand of hair, that moved from right to left.
As I focused on it, an apparition appeared in it's position. It was a female entity, with fiery red hair around 10 inches long, which waved around like it was underwater. This being had "no eyes", exactly like in this picture that someone posted in another thread from the Amityville house.
I immediately was petrified. I remember inhaling a deep breath in pure terror. I said, "GO AWAY", out of sheer fear. The entity then moved a couple of inches closer to my face.
At this stage, although still terrified, for some reason I started to feel slightly angry. I repeated, "GO AWAY", in a more angry tone. I then tried to raise my right hand to "grab it", and realized I was paralized.
I kept persisting, and was eventually able to raise my hand very slowly, about 2-3 inches a second or so.
When my hand got within 1 foot or so of this entities face, it suddenly lost confidence and became scared. IT DID NOT WANT ME TO TOUCH IT!
It then shot through the wall to my left. I stayed there laying on my back for around 5 minutes, trying to come to terms with what happened.
When I eventually got up, I went to the room next door (where a workmate was staying) and asked him outright, "did a ghost just come through your wall?". I could see he was about to laugh, but that emotion immediately dissolved when he realized that I was deadly serious.
I went down to the foyer and told the staff about it. They reacted exactly as my workmate did, and had heard no stories about it, but had only recently bought the hotel a few weeks prior. I then went to a phone box and rang my best friend in Adelaide and told him about it.
On the bus to work the next day, I described my experience to everyone on it. The fear of ridicule didn't bother me in the slightest, as I knew what I saw was real. Now these were the "rough type" that I worked with, and suprisingly, no one ridiculed me. They could tell I was being serious.
Then one guy spoke up and said, "Yeah, I've seen her too. She's got no eyes, hasn't she?". This was the only point of my description that I had forgotten to mention. At that point, most of the people on the bus became very spooked. (A few of them were hardened criminals).

Just thought I'd share this experience on here. The photo on the other thread reminded me of it, and would be interested if anyone has ever witnessed a "ghost with no eyes".

PS. There was no drugs\alcohol involved, and bear in mind I did have a witness who had seen the same apparition. Please don't try to "debunk" this, as it was real.

[edit on 30/7/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
if this ever happens again, remember, You have to will them to actually do anything more then appear to you,

just repeat this an you shouldnt ever need to worry about this kinda prob again.

" I am of the light, If you arent here to help me, Guide me, Or Protect me, Please leave. "

Keep repeating that, even change the ending to a more unpleasant wording, Like GET THE FUDGE OUTTA HERE! ;p

everything in this universe Needs a will for their way, an not their own, has to be mortal or of this physical plain.

We have much more power then many of this world would believe.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Trance Optic

I agree with you totally here. It's something I've learnt since then. Back then I didn't understand this. At least I told it to "go away".

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Sounds exactly like sleep paralysis I wouldn't be to worried about it if I was you it's quite a common medical condition.
If you want to be safe you should probably see a doctor and don't worry about ghosts if it happens again just remember they are not real and it will pass.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
How could it be sleep paralysis when the OP said someone else saw the same thing? I myself have had something similar happen and I'm sure it wasn't sleep paralysis.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

The guy had probably heard the story at that point and was having a joke.
It definitely fits with sleep paralysis as the op mentions he could not move also the other guy not seeing it pretty much is the final nail in the coffin.

I've no doubt the op thinks it was real but that is the nature of sleep paralysis.
Some of the genuine sleep paralysis storys would scare the hell out of anyone.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by Shamanator]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamanator
Sounds exactly like sleep paralysis I wouldn't be to worried about it if I was you it's quite a common medical condition.
If you want to be safe you should probably see a doctor and don't worry about ghosts if it happens again just remember they are not real and it will pass.

disinfo...

Yeah sure!
Go to the Doctors and let them hook you on some drugs for this ghost seeing medical condition.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

I am currently living with a ghost in my room myself and when he/she is feeling active it like to touch my hair and head.
It has started touching my blanket when I'm trying to sleep also.
I'm not really scared of it because I have seen what it looks like yet but I have a feeling it's a child or old lady because it keeps trying to get a reaction out of me or something by touching me all the time.

I can't go a full day without having it touching my head for a total of about 30min-1 hour while I use my PC or watch TV and sleep.

I think I'll be scared if I actually saw exactly what it looked like.
My friend saw it when we were smoking on my balcony, it was looking at him peeping though the window, a shadowy figure either stopping down low to peek or a short child.

I'm trying to find ways to talk to it or get rid of it but I think it's a lost child trying to play.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
They exist. I bet you had a change of life after and I bet you needed that change.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trance Optic
if this ever happens again, remember, You have to will them to actually do anything more then appear to you,

just repeat this an you shouldnt ever need to worry about this kinda prob again.

" I am of the light, If you arent here to help me, Guide me, Or Protect me, Please leave. "

Keep repeating that, even change the ending to a more unpleasant wording, Like GET THE FUDGE OUTTA HERE! ;p

everything in this universe Needs a will for their way, an not their own, has to be mortal or of this physical plain.

We have much more power then many of this world would believe.

"Guide" Yeah right.. If I was a demon Id be 'guiding' humans right over to the darkside. Dont say 'guide' its too broad of a term and could be exploited easily.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
What you experienced was frightening, yes, but not a demon. You should be very grateful you did not come into a demons path. There are no semi-fond recollections of those encounters.

No matter what sort of entity you incur in the future, you must remember to try and keep your wits about you and make sure to emanate strength...

Experience the moment, it may never happen again.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Wouldnt you say that, for the sake of being open-minded, it would be good to consider the possibility that, although it felt absolutely real, it was perhaps a psychological thing?

Some people here have mentioned sleep paralysis and have kind of gotten the cold shoulder. This doesn't surprise me since the op ended with 'dotn try to debunk this'. Is is that you want to know what it was? Or is it that you want it to be what you perceived it to be? If the latter is the case, why look for opinions? I mean.... why look for opinions of believers only?

Sleep paralysis is genuine. I have experienced it. It is more often than not coupled with hallucinations because your body, which hallucinates at night, is coming out of this hallucination stage. Often times people have similar hallucinations to others, such as the old hag and fairies sitting on their chests. This could be attributed to the human psyche. This means one of two things (actually a plethora of things, but I will talk about these two). Either you are seeing a fiery, red-haired floating lady swimming in the air staring at you while you lie down, or your body released the '___' in your brain which made you hallucinate and your body woke up in the middle of it.

Which do you think sounds more plausible?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreyFoxSolid
Wouldnt you say that, for the sake of being open-minded, it would be good to consider the possibility that, although it felt absolutely real, it was perhaps a psychological thing?

If it was, it was also a telepathic thing. I never mentioned to anyone that it had no eyes, but the other person who claimed to have seen it told me.

...your body woke up in the middle of it.

I don't believe my body was asleep to begin with. The episode happened about 5 minutes after I entered the room, and my eyes were never shut at any stage.

[edit on 31/7/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Sleep paralysis is not that well understood to say for certain if the visions are reality or in the mind. And for that matter, perhaps even what we imagine in our minds could quite possibly be the vector into this dimension.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tapped In
What you experienced was frightening, yes, but not a demon. You should be very grateful you did not come into a demons path. There are no semi-fond recollections of those encounters.

No matter what sort of entity you incur in the future, you must remember to try and keep your wits about you and make sure to emanate strength...

Experience the moment, it may never happen again.

We all have our own skeletons in our closets ,and our own concepts of demons.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

If it was, it was also a telepathic thing. I never mentioned to anyone

This is why I mentioned the common experiences. It is common for people who do experience sleep paralysis to have similar visions.

Sleep paralysis is not that well understood to say for certain if the visions are reality or in the mind.

I think that, if you were to ask someone who is scientifically sound in the sleep field, they would tell you otherwise. Not that that makes it true, I'm just saying.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I saw something when I was young it was in my bedroom wearing a wedding gown and looked like it had a skeleton face.believe me nothing else I can ever imagine would ever scare me more than seeing that again.

We all have our own Demons

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreyFoxSolid

If it was, it was also a telepathic thing. I never mentioned to anyone

This is why I mentioned the common experiences. It is common for people who do experience sleep paralysis to have similar visions.

Sleep paralysis is not that well understood to say for certain if the visions are reality or in the mind.

I think that, if you were to ask someone who is scientifically sound in the sleep field, they would tell you otherwise. Not that that makes it true, I'm just saying.

Sleep paralysis is a doctors way of Explaining what others experience
using the guidelines of what the Govt. gives him

So if you experience this many times they can rationalize it and categorize it for further study.
But as in my case I've experienced it only Once in my life it cannot be easily
explained as sleep Paralysis .
Only conjectured

[edit on 31-7-2008 by solo1]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Well there are a couple of things we do know. We have limited movement while we sleep, and we dream both auditory and visual hallucinations.

Just by those facts alone it seems quite probable that a sleep paralysis event could happen.

Btu relating back to the op, I was just pointing out that immediately considering it a paranormal event in a way that is stifling to a more rational event (and I am not saying that the paranormal is irratinal) limits your perspective to one side in such a way that is similar to someone who completely does not give credit to the possible existence of the paranormal.

I guess what I am saying is that maybe it is wise to not say that you know for sure what is happening at any given point.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by GreyFoxSolid]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Around 1999-2000, I was working in vineyards at Naracoorte, South Australia, and was staying at the Naracoorte hotel. It is an old place, I think built around 150 years ago.
One afternoon after work, I went to my room and layed down on my back on my bed. I stayed like that for about five minutes, and at no time did I fall asleep.
Then something caught my attention around 2 feet in front of my face. The best I can describe it is like a single long strand of hair, that moved from right to left.
As I focused on it, an apparition appeared in it's position. It was a female entity, with fiery red hair around 10 inches long, which waved around like it was underwater. This being had "no eyes", exactly like in this picture that someone posted in another thread from the Amityville house.
I immediately was petrified. I remember inhaling a deep breath in pure terror. I said, "GO AWAY", out of sheer fear. The entity then moved a couple of inches closer to my face.
At this stage, although still terrified, for some reason I started to feel slightly angry. I repeated, "GO AWAY", in a more angry tone. I then tried to raise my right hand to "grab it", and realized I was paralized.
I kept persisting, and was eventually able to raise my hand very slowly, about 2-3 inches a second or so.
When my hand got within 1 foot or so of this entities face, it suddenly lost confidence and became scared. IT DID NOT WANT ME TO TOUCH IT!
It then shot through the wall to my left. I stayed there laying on my back for around 5 minutes, trying to come to terms with what happened.
When I eventually got up, I went to the room next door (where a workmate was staying) and asked him outright, "did a ghost just come through your wall?". I could see he was about to laugh, but that emotion immediately dissolved when he realized that I was deadly serious.
I went down to the foyer and told the staff about it. They reacted exactly as my workmate did, and had heard no stories about it, but had only recently bought the hotel a few weeks prior. I then went to a phone box and rang my best friend in Adelaide and told him about it.
On the bus to work the next day, I described my experience to everyone on it. The fear of ridicule didn't bother me in the slightest, as I knew what I saw was real. Now these were the "rough type" that I worked with, and suprisingly, no one ridiculed me. They could tell I was being serious.
Then one guy spoke up and said, "Yeah, I've seen her too. She's got no eyes, hasn't she?". This was the only point of my description that I had forgotten to mention. At that point, most of the people on the bus became very spooked. (A few of them were hardened criminals).

Just thought I'd share this experience on here. The photo on the other thread reminded me of it, and would be interested if anyone has ever witnessed a "ghost with no eyes".

PS. There was no drugs\alcohol involved, and bear in mind I did have a witness who had seen the same apparition. Please don't try to "debunk" this, as it was real.

[edit on 30/7/08 by NuclearPaul]

Thank you for your story.

The creature you describe and the paralysis you suffered is with out a doubt in my mind a Djinn.

The creatures can shape shift into other creatures such as fairies and can fool people into thinking they are real.

I've given you a pointer now you can do your own research.

These creatures account for most of the paranormal phenomena that humans are aware of.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join