It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Picture.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I was just wondering what everyone thought about this UFO picture? I don't have alot of info on it at the moment.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
kinda hard to determine what it is, maybe a ufo, maybe a star, could the person have been in a car moving? maybe that would account for the blur? or it just a ufo.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
or maybe........PHOTOSHOP

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
John Nada... do you know th photographer? find out where in the sky that was, what time it was, and which way that was and i'll tell you what it was. the car appears to be moving, hence the blurring of what it is. also, the sky looks like either sunset or sunrise. i'm going to have to say it's venus until i know further.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnknownOrigins

I've examined it, it definately hasn't been touched up at all in photoshop.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I have a much higher quality of the image but unfortunately the quality has been lost in me resizing it so much.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
what car??? the pic is obviously taken from the inside of a house since u can see the double glazed window open quite blatently.
But the pic doesnt look lke anything suspicious, there are a million things it could be apart from aliens!

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Its certainly a UFO. That I can say with the utmost of safety. As to what it actually is, I have no clue.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
where do you live John Nada?????

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic7
where do you live John Nada?????

DisneyLand.

Seriously though I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you so it's best not to give out such information.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShinobiAurora
what car??? the pic is obviously taken from the inside of a house since u can see the double glazed window open quite blatently.
But the pic doesnt look lke anything suspicious, there are a million things it could be apart from aliens!

oh man, i'm a complete fool. i thought it was a moving vehicle due to the slight blurring of the houses and the blurring of the object.

John Nada... are you going to answer my questions from my previous post? i'm still betting that it's venus, and NOT a ufo.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Im all but convinced it is Venus.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShinobiAurora

Nobody mentioned Aliens only you did
:

Unidentified
Flying
Object

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
John Nada... are you going to answer my questions from my previous post? i'm still betting that it's venus, and NOT a ufo.

Sorry man, I needed this little thing called sleep.

No I don't know anything about the photographer, I figured it was Venus as well but I thought I'd run it by everyone else first.

As I said I've got a much better quality version of the image, but it's too big to upload.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I live outside of chicago and friday morning at about 6 am i was driving east and i noticed something like that in the sky but i saw two one moving down like it was a roller coster ride and the other moving up but they were not moving like a airplane would, I live close to ohare airport so I know they were not your regular planes

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hello again well it was one week ago when i saw something in the sky and again on friday morning (yesterday) i seen it again same locations this time I called my wife and when i told her were to look she was awed by the craft that she said was right in front of her,
we cant figure it out but now we have the video camera set up so we can share it with all so that maybe someone can help us out on what it is. Has anyone else seen anything strange in the morning hours?

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Could you possibly email me the higher resolution images (John Nada)? Satellite observation is kind of a hobby of mine and that image does look quite a lot like a satellite. They appear very much like that when light is glaring off them and from that angle that could quite easily be an explanation.

I�m quite new here, been reading ATS posts for over a year but have only just decided to join

email: [email protected]

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnknownOrigins

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Could be anything really could be even a sattelite its just a bright light you can't get anything from it.

jra

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
It doesn't really look like a photoshop job. It could very well easily be a star.

It's definately taken with a digital camera with all that noise. A lot of digital cameras don't handle dark exposures too well. It could have been a 5 - 10 minute exposure to get that slight streak, but that's a rough guess.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join