It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Anti-Christ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Bill Clinton?...he's been in the news, but not necessarily headlines. A decieiving underlying force?

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Clinton seemed ok to me

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I have eye that the antiChrist is the USA. Bill Clinton cannot control his own bodily fluids, let alone the world.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
That is very unlikely
He is no longer in a position of power
can you see billary performing miraculous feats for the world

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
bill clinton was the first black president. i think al sharpton said this. not sure about the anti christ.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Another anti-christ.

Read the other 666 that became before this.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Haven't we discussed this tons of times before? Do some searching about antichrist on this site before you post threads like this, please.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I think Dr Phil is the anti-christ

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The Antichrist is my neighbor, Beezlebub Satanson, but I don't think he knows it... right now, he works in retail and is failing remedial poli-sci

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
you never know, he could be..........

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I would about Clinton. He's currently head of the world's most powerful nation. What's Clinton? He has no power.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
You are all wrong, SpongeBob SquarePants is the Anti-Christ.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   
No - Recent evidence has been unearthed that proves that Barney is the Antichrist !

ASCII proof : - Barney is the Antichrist

Barney is the Beast

[Edited on 16-3-2004 by Pisky because he has been drinking too much and can't type properly]

[Edited on 16-3-2004 by Pisky because his typing is getting even worse]

[Edited on 16-3-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   
he is not in office any longer so even though he was top on my list I now am not sure..

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Use your noggin. The antiChrist will probably be Jewish. This can be assumed due to the fact that he fools the Jews into thinking that he is their Messiah (for a short time). He will save them from destruction, ect.

Scary thought...John Kerry is a Jew. Read the following link if you don't believe me.
Washington Times - Kerry's Jewish Roots

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Dumb asz idiot: "i think George Washington is that hear anti-christ!"

Dumb asz hill billy wife: "me 2! there is no reason y he would be so thats every reson y he should b! it makes perfect sense!"

Dumb asz idiot: "but isn't he dead?"

Hmmm. what would make you think that it would be him? Do you even have ANY idea what some of the characteristics are for the anti-christ? Mine as well say that "my neighbore(sp) is the anti-christ."
It could very possibly bush... he may have started a world war in teh coming years... though i highly doubt it.

I have a hunch that bush is just the start of the terror of this world... When the re-election happens in November, I'm willing to bet that he will be the anti-christ. Even if that is bush...........

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by panchovilla
bill clinton was the first black president. i think al sharpton said this. not sure about the anti christ.

Yeah, America doesn't mind a first black president. No, it doesn't mind this at all... just as long as he's white. Odd country it is..

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I seem to remember that the Antichrist is supposed to be well liked by the world for bringing in 3 or so years of peace before people realise what an arsehole he really is. Defininitely not Dubya then.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Actually it was proven a while back, who the anti-Christ really is. The most obvious candidate for the title of Anti-Christ is...

Mr.Winkle (of course)!!

In doubt? Check out the thread that proves it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join