It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great vid of UFO encounter with Helicopter. Day after- filmer gets stalked by black helicopters, gre

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

also if he lives near a military base, have sets of 2 helicopters fly over your house ever 5 minutes is quite normal as well. Any dark green (Army) helicopter looks black against the sky at a distance.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I see what you mean. What the hell is so personal about night riding with your friends with a few beers and filming some cool video. Your right looking more and more like B.S. of some kind. Those choppers could have been doing anything.....not neccesarily looking to harass this guy.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
UFO sightings in Indiana seem to have sky-rocketed recently that's for sure...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
One looks like a SAR (Search and Rescue) bird and the other a standard UH-60. They may be on a Search and Rescue practice exercise or on an actual SAR mission. Sorry folks, not to much stalking going here.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Are they truly black? Sometimes the very dark green nature of a military helicopter can make it seem black. It is hard to tell in the video. If you say they were certainly black, then I would believe you.

It wouldn't be uncommon for helicopters running a search and rescue route to turn and seem like they are flying over nearly the same area again and again. As for the reason? SAR missions and training are very common for Guard units to be training on these days. So it could be mere coincidence. Now if one of them would have stopped, hovered, and sat there a moment... I might be a little more inclined to think they were looking at you.

Yes they were truely black.
Filmer also says he has way more vids and thaht they are showing up on daily basis for a very long time now. Now i gues a SAR-mission dont last weeks and weeks at the very same spot, second it is to coincidental that they showed up after he filmed that great video.

Im hoping the guy releases more of his material because this case with the video of the black helicopters can lead to something crucial when dealing with goverment cover-up breaktroughs.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
This is by no means definitive proof, however in the first video, I cannot say it is just a helicopter. I live in a large metro area, and I see helicopters at night all the time. There is also a military base nearby, so I see a lot of military crafts as well. I have not seen anything like that before where a helicopter would not veer enough while traveling to see something besides a large spotlight.
As for the second video, unless there is a military base or airport near you, the black copters do seem very odd. Back and forth, back and forth.
Could it be that the MIB are just trying to intimidate you? Visiting your house would be proof they are watching. Just helicopters flying over your house isn't proof of anything. Jury still out on this one. Very interesting though!! Thanks

Not that I completely agree with the YouTube poster, but he did say that it had been going on for 2 years, along with big black SUVs outside his house.

Wish he had picture proof of that, so that it's not always blind hope...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Are they truly black? Sometimes the very dark green nature of a military helicopter can make it seem black. It is hard to tell in the video. If you say they were certainly black, then I would believe you.

It wouldn't be uncommon for helicopters running a search and rescue route to turn and seem like they are flying over nearly the same area again and again. As for the reason? SAR missions and training are very common for Guard units to be training on these days. So it could be mere coincidence. Now if one of them would have stopped, hovered, and sat there a moment... I might be a little more inclined to think they were looking at you.

Yes they were truely black.
Filmer also says he has way more vids and thaht they are showing up on daily basis for a very long time now. Now i gues a SAR-mission dont last weeks and weeks at the very same spot, second it is to coincidental that they showed up after he filmed that great video.

Im hoping the guy releases more of his material because this case with the video of the black helicopters can lead to something crucial when dealing with goverment cover-up breaktroughs.

You should invite him to ATS!

I don't know, make a YouTube screename and talk to him. Maybe even convince him to put more video up! If it's true, I would love to see the video!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join