It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German scientist Von Braun was at Roswell during UFO crash McClelland![/headline]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
VB was not at white sands on the day of the actual "crash" he arrived back from DC or Ohio some place he was at a meeting. I believe the timeline is he arrived back around day 3 as they were getting ready to pull it out of the dirt.

After that day the entire subject goes "dark" and gets washed away.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
geez,,, after reading the first page i'm scared to offer my opinion for fear of having my head ripped off

maybe we should start a thread about new mems who come and get all crazy and bothered when challenged or their view is questioned

it seems newcomers would sit back and listen to others here before them and take it all in,,,, instead
it seems now they come in guns ablazing and don't care who may have knowledge or time in these subjects,,,,, the're right and will be heard or else

ps.....i love when mods remove a post-----yet it gets posted anyway because a mbr is quicker in quoting the said response and responding

good job Emsed1!!!!!!

he has essentially derailed his own thread!!

while this may be a great and valid thread,,,,, all the negativity ain't worth it

also-----seeing a negative 1531 bts points---how is that even possible and just proves to me any valid info i have won't be listened to,,, and i'll probably be browbeat for it anyway

so,,, i''l save the time of reply

yes,, i'm an ignorant no-good snot nosed,, idiot, moron!!!!!!!!

[edit on 31-7-2008 by shortywarn]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

LOL!

I have almost -4000 but I think that means I am addicted to ATS and need to get a life!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Does anyone else think this McClelland is baloney?

I read some of his stuff and I always get suspicious when someone claims to be a professional, and when writing, places an exclamation at the end of every other sentence.

Doesn't sound like an astronaut to me.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by Electro38]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Agreed start a new thread.

I like ATS for its general liberal ideas and that there are usually constructive arguements for/against but is rarely personal. This thread is unusual as it is personal.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gazbom56

I vote we ignore this guy because he cant seem to refrain from acting like the idiot he claims everyone else to be.
I would be willing to bet that nobody can substantiate the claim that Werner Von Braun was at Roswell simply because a "captured" German scientist would likely be pretty well cut off from most people. And even if he was what would it matter? This guy pretty much single handedly kicked off the U.S. space program and was commited to the advancement of spaceflight. If I was him at that time I would want to see a super advanced craft too.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

They came to Fort Bliss, Texas in 1945 and then went to White Sands, New Mexico in 1946 where he would stay until 1950.

www.iserv.net...

Its a well know fact VB was in fact working at White Sands during the Roswell time period. While he was not there every single day that was his primary work assignment.

My father was there from 52-56 continuing the work VB's team started.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by robertfenix]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join