It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ending of -ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Oh I just had to do this, it has been crawling around in my head since last night when I opened the pub DATS on ATS and BST... and there is also RATS... it has got me going crazy...
Things that end with -ATS.... You know what an acronym is??? Well its the meaning of the letters that business usually take? Like DATS stands for (Drunks Above Top Secret) and ATS (Above Top Secret). So it got me thinking about all the possibilities that the words ending with -ATS could do.. Let me explain in an easier way... but the purpose of this is to find out what you all can come up with...

GNATS-- Good News Above Top Secret

MAATS-- Men At Above Top Secret

CHATS--Crazy Homies Above Top Secret...

CAATS--Children At Above Top Secret..

BRATS--Brilliant Ravings Above Top Secret... (I am a BRAT!!!)

BABATS-- Biatches And Bastoids Above Top Secret...

BLATS--Blaitent Lying Above Top Secret..

LATS--Living Above Top Secret..

HATS--Humour Above Top Secret...

Of course the longer the word the more creative one has to become. But there is a ton of words that end with -ats... so how creative can we be...

Small words are quick and easy and fun too... here are a few that I haven't thought about yet..

BATS...
CATS....
DRATS..
SATS...
KATS...
LATS..
PATS...
TATS... (although I can think of a few for this one!!)
VATS...
WATS...
WHATS...
YATS...
ZATS... (Zaimless Above Top Secret!!!)

Then there is always...
SHATS..
PLATS...
BOATS...
PHATS...
GLOATS...
FLOATS...
MOATS...
THATS...

So many to think about... lets see what we can come up with... who know's maybe one day someone will open a new thread or another spot in the board and use a name one of us have come up with....

So the STATS at ATS are not FLATS. But the CHATS at ATS is all of THATS.
I think I like this one though... FA-ATS.... Flagging All-Above Top Secret.... Wickedly fun and something to talk about... it doesn't matter if it is spelled right as long as you can say it and it ends of -ATS...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I can't remember when we stopped using it, but we used to have a WATS award on ATS.

You forgot FATS (Domino or Waller)...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
I can't remember when we stopped using it, but we used to have a WATS award on ATS.

You forgot FATS (Domino or Waller)...

Whats WATS??? Just wondering...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaimless

Members could vote three times per month, on any member they felt deserved to win the WATS award for the month. The member with the most votes would win the honor of wearing the WATS badge for a month. WATS = Way Above Top Secret

top topics

join