It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 9th-13th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Between the 9th of August and the 13th of August (maybe 14th) there will be something very significant will happen that will change something.

Vague, I know, but the important part is significant.

EDIT: to make it hopefully less vague, it will be at least twice as significant as the recent California earthquake on July 29th.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Reddupo]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

do you have any info on what that could be? how are you getting this info? what do YOU believe is going to happen?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushidomason

do you have any info on what that could be? how are you getting this info? what do YOU believe is going to happen?

Honestly I have no Idea what it will be. I have a personal feeling that its going to revolve around time, our concept of time, or perception, or technology involving time...but again, it's just a feeling that I wouldn't bet on

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

delete this post

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
As of July 2008 the majority of the LHC ring is now cooled to the 1.9K operating temperature, and injection of first beam is currently expected to occur on the 9th August 2008...

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
u shouldnt of started this thread nothing will happen if everbody posted like u have then there would be millions of post.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I bet ya.....something happens....on the dates specified

LHC nothing bad will happen with that...isn't even full power they are trying for first time is it?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
If the LHC is not what the OP was talking about, it'd be nice for him to at least give some type of coordinate to have an idea on where it could happen.

If he is not willing to even give that, then the OP was completely right...this is just too VAGUE! and this post shall be ignored.

Is like me saying, something is going to happen towards the end of 2008, I can't say where or what will happen but something drastically will happen.?????
It doesn't make sense does it?

Exactly!!!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo
it will be at least twice as significant as the recent California earthquake on July 29th.

Are you using the McKenna Significance Scale or the ISO 5002 Significance Rating System?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Can you tell what the nature of the event will be: geological (earthquake, volcano, tsunami,) weather (flood, hurricane, drastic melting of ice sheet, early onset of winter), man made (LHC, nuclear bomb, war), disease (new virus, bacteria,) astronomical (asteroid, meteor,) supernatural (alien, second coming of Christ)?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Honestly I have no Idea what it will be. I have a personal feeling that its going to revolve around time, our concept of time, or perception, or technology involving time...but again, it's just a feeling that I wouldn't bet on

Two Russian mathematicians, Irina Aref’eva and Igor Volovich, have suggested that the giant atom-smasher being built at the European centre for nuclear research, CERN, near Geneva, could create the conditions where it might be possible to travel backwards or forwards in time. The Large Hadron Collider being built at CERN is a particle accelerator that allows us to understand the properties and behavior of the most basic sub-nuclear particles that are the building blocks of the universe. It is ironic to think about it, but these unimaginably small particles will shed some light and help us understand the nature of the unfathomably vast universe that we are a microscopic part of.

The particle accelerator is supposed to create worm holes that allow time travel. Obviously, till today the existence of worm holes and parallel universes has been limited to just theory and some speculation. Now Einstein’s theory will be put to the ultimate test in the grandest fashion on the smallest stage in the universe. If the fact that space and time do bend with mass is true to the care, then the LHC at CERN will at least produce worm holes for a fraction of a second with the size of sub-nuclear particles. It is these worm holes that would enable us to travel through time.

www.gizmowatch.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer

Originally posted by Reddupo
it will be at least twice as significant as the recent California earthquake on July 29th.

Are you using the McKenna Significance Scale or the ISO 5002 Significance Rating System?

McKenna.

I had completely forgotten about LHC when I was looking at TimeWave Zero and saw a huge spot of novelty. It was very interesting that the LHC date correlates, so I'm sure it has something to do with that.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
8-6-1945 is the little boy nuke
8-6-1963 I was born on grandfathers DOB

August 6th is the Feast of the Transfrigeration of Christ.

I am one of the wittness' of GOD.

I was in the US Navy Need to know Clearence

I worked at Y-12 Nuclear Weapons Plant Oak Ridge TN Q=clearence
Manhattan Project X-10 K-25 Sercurity
Father was FBI Oak Ridge TN

I was raised in Philly PA/ father was FBI NJ/NY

Two german brothers came to Philly hunderds of years ago on a ship called "two brothers.
Phildelephia=Brotherly Love .The city of...
One stayed in PA the other NC/TN.
I was born in Knoxville TN. Grew up in Philly PA.
Now live in TN in a couny that has had two crop circles a year apart, that are not man made.
I am of the Church of Phildelphia.
I open what no one can close. And I close what no one can open.
The Lion of Jueda speaks through me.

NOW BE TOLD . THERE ARE MANY THAT WILL DIE SOON.
LIKE NEVER BEFORE IN THE TIME OF MODERN MAN WE CAN WATCH IT ALL HAPPEN.
tHE LIE MATRIX OF 9-11 HAS WORN THIN. THE LIE MASTERS OF THE MARTRIX WILL DO IT AGAIN. BE READY AND SOBER.HAVE SUPPLIES. ARM AND PROTECT YOUR LOVED ONES. IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE.
YOU WON'T KNOW IF YOUR NOT WATCHING,

LEO SCOTT

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by udayr1
reply to post by Reddupo

delete this post

Delete this one-line response. My plucky assertion is that something will happen. There, I said it. With recent news of a "terrorist" attack in CHina before the games...let the games begin!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Not to be rude but didn't you post an almost identical thread about two weeks ago. The only major difference is that you said it was going to take place during this last week that just past?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Yeesh, every month we get one of these, and one about a earthquake in Califorina (Oh no, really?!), disaster in ex point of the world, Discloser, NWO takeover, revolution, massive UFO flyover, and I could go on.... but it'd probably turn into a obviouse rant.
Look, with these vague dates and descriptions, anything from someones mom dieing to Presdent Bush boarding Air One in his underwear and a party part, waving a Nazi salute could qualify.
(Guess wich one I hope for. No seriously. Guess.)
It amounts to null.
Though I will say this: It's possible to that a significant event could be something behind closed doors. Or inside open doors, if they're good enough and no one's paying attention.
Seriously though, I just hope it's the due date for the OP's kid.
My dull pennies on it anyway. Have at the debate, the rest of you.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I just came here and on this board because I also had a weird feeling something not-so-nice is about to occur. I don't know why, but I just feel it.. Crazy. Me and my brothers have herited this weird sixth sense / psychic thing from our mom. He got it from her father and so on and so on..My mom's great grand dad was a guy that knew everything about everything - or so my mom always says.. Anyway... Let's hope it's nothing TOO serious.

-TX84, soon to be an official member

new topics

top topics

join