It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the cost of diamond pendulum????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
what is the cost of diamond pendulum????

, i am not sure on this and what are its capablities

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by manson_322

If you don't mind me asking - why a diamond pendulum?

I imagine it would be very pricey - I never heard of such a thing, if you wanted one you might well have to commission it.

Myself, I always had the best results from wood - which is, thankfully, very cheap and it's easy to make one out of yourself, which seems to me to increase my affinity with it somehow. Best pendulum I ever had I made myself out of a wooden peg

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
www.diamondhelpers.com...

Why not just buy a diamond ring and tie a string around the shank? A tried and true method for making a pendulum.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I found the cost of diamond pendulum as 47$ ....

is this credible
www.pendulums.com...#
www.pendulums.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by manson_322

No it isn't credible. The stone is probably glass or at best a piece of quartz crystal. Both make serviceable pendulums but if it is a real diamond
you want; then expect to pay much more than 47usd.

Give me some specific details on the type of diamond pendulum you need and perhaps I can direct you. I am a designer/craftsman/jeweler.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

what are types of diamond pendulum you talk about and the potential costs ????

could you state in more detail

are you a jeweler from india????

I am from India ...

[edit on 31-7-2008 by manson_322]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Why a diamond? Its not the price of the stone in a pendulum that gives it it's quality.
Go to a rock or gem shop , or even if your passing a jewellers, look at the stones, the idea is to find a stone that your drawn to , or 'speaks' to you ( not with words :lol
Try any new-age, wicca shops they normally have some premade pendulums in stock. its like getting a wand, its not how much it costs or if its fancy, a real wicca wand is one from a tree thats on the ground or better yet one that lands in front of you. ( your also supposed to thank the tree for the gift).
But as for a stone, your normally drawn to one in particular then you can have it mounted. if it's not polished, polish it yourself to add your vibes to it. it'll work better that way if your going to use it for divining.

by the way I'm NOT from India.

[edit on 31/7/08 by DataWraith]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
India is one of the formost countries for cutting stones and making
all types of jewelry. You should easiely find a local craftsman to work
with your designs. Much more afforadable than here in the U.S.
Good Luck.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The one that is $47 is not made from diamond, it is shaped in a double-pyramid, giving it a unique diamond shape. It is supposedly the most responsive and best pendulum available. I don't know, 'cause I don't own one.

new topics

top topics

join