It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compilation list of CGI, known hoaxes and disproved(videos and photos)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
After sifting through the repeated postings of video's and photographs that are known to be debunked or proven hoaxes that keep getting reposted by new people I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread that has a complete list of every KNOWN CGI , Hoax or debunked video and photo.

Lets start with the most repeated suspect.
Captured Alien Video

This video was created in CGI by Philipe Kling David who can has a Thread on ATS in which you can ask questions and discuss the above mentioned video.

Another popular object mistaken for UFO's

Solar Balloons
These are often seen and mistaken for strange shapeshifting UFO's.
They can be any color

FBI building attacked by UFO video
This was proven to be CGI easily done with after effects.

Billy Meier where to begin if you see anything with that name associated with it please search first his photos have been proven hoaxed over and over again here on ATS

Prophet Yahweh has been proven a hoaxer by ATS In this thread

The green sphere UFO video from the UK
This video was not only proven a hoax but openly confessed by the hoaxer and showed how he did it.

Haiti UFO video
This video has been discussed
and debunked by the members of ATS

The F.A.S.T. large object video has been discussed and debunked in This ATS thread

Vidoe of 3 UFO in Dominican Republic has been proven to be a CGI hoax

I will add more as I get them.. it will take a while to list all of them I will just edit the OP as I go for easy reference

[edit on 30-7-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
If I miss anything please do not hesitate to mention some that I have missed.
Lets try to get this as complete as possible to save the frustration of repeated posts about known hoaxes and debunked videos/photos.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
You might as well take your time with this one, since half if not more of all the photos and videos are hoaxed in my opinion.

This is a very good idea too, because after the cleanup, we are left with good evidence ^_^.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Thanks for the contribution

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by HanyouSpirit

Don't I know it. It is very frustrating that people seem to think it is hilarious to make a joke out of the UFO phenomenon. Very annoying.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

The only things I believe any more is what I see with my own eyes, and even then I'm a bit sceptical. That can be a problem because I know what iI have seen in my life and I want to believe others but the hoaxes have given me a jaded outlook on the rest. This post is great and I hope it flourishes. Thanks for comming up with the idea!!

Zindo

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
star for you,

way to bring believers and skeptics together toward the common goal! TRUTH

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It stopped letting me edit the original post. *sigh* this thread could get huge.

Next hoax just in.

UFO caught on webcam submitted about 5 minutes ago and debunked almost immediately because the ufo is identical to the 3rd ufo in the dominican republic cgi hoax video

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Nice work NT,

Remember the 1995 Miami footage?

Ritzmann debunked this easily. See this thread.

Also, let's not forget Internos' wonderful thread:

CGI UFO | Some of the best ones

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Thank you for adding to the list.

Now I just wish I could continue to edit the OP so that I could keep all of them on one easy to reference list at the top so people don't have to sift thought pages looking for all the hoaxes we have compiled.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
this may sound blasphemous to ufology crowd but...
roswell owned by project mogul?
kenneth arnold sightings debunked by a flight formation of wilde geese?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
You can't forget one of my all time favorites that still shows up from time to time. The Apollo 20 spaceship on the moon hoax. The videos posted by retiredafb. I have to admit I was facinated at first.

revver.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by beastamerica

Roswell is not a hoax despite that websites claims. There are too many eye witnesses in that case who actually saw the bodies recovered.
I happen to know someone personally that saw one of the bodies so.. no.. your website is inaccurate. Just more Disinfo to hide the truth.

will look into the other though.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

Oh ya I was going to add that last night but didnt get it done before i went to bed.
Has that been verified as a hoax officially yet or is it still just opinion?

I think it was verified.. will check on that.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
nepth,
can you provide us some more of info on that someone who personally saw the crashed body? thanks.

oh here's more.
the roswell alien autopsy

the caret CGI

the NASA Tether Incident Ice Particles

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Good idea for a thread.

Lame.

Lame.

Mind-implodingly lame.

Sci-Fi Channel thing. Lame.

CGI fail.

Epic window reflection fail.

Canopy scratch.

Some of these may not have been debunked ATS-style, but anyone with a functioning retina can see they're fraudulent.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by chips

Good list. I remember spending quite a lot of time looking for motion tracking mistakes in the first (Chinese) and the fifth (French). There's one before the Chinese UFO disappears, and one when the French UFO moves in a perfectly straight path, just before a cut in the video, precisely when there is no reference element in the frame to use automatic motion tracking on.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Really nice thread: thanks, NephraTari

I add two more videos by David Nicolas, aka barzolff814, aka ladave1969, aka grosdada6, aka numero6, the author of:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Excellent thread.... starred, flagged, subscribed, and dug! This thread could become a valuable tool for new comers and could potentially help with the re-posting of previously debunked cases...great job Neph.

Ill add a huge one that seems to have been missed....

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

Again great thread.

[edit on 8/1/2008 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by beastamerica

Yes I agree those are all fakes especially that autopsy.

No I am sorry I wish I could. I cannot. If that person ever feels safe enough to come out and reveal themself they know where the website is but I will not reveal their identity as it is not mine to reveal.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join