It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Eye Witness Scotty Littleton Recounts His Front Row Seat To The Battle of Los Angeles of 194

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Good Day Forumerions,

Good friend and colleague C. "Scotty Littleton" recounts his "front row seat" to the infamous "Battle of LA! He describes the AA shells exploding all around the craft, but not seeming to do any damage; he explains how he feels the craft had some sort of "force field" around it.

UFO enthusiasts as well as history buffs alike will get a kick out of this interview!

Stars and flags all around!!

Watch the interview . . .

Cheers,
Frank

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Frank Warren]

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Frank Warren]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

Frank Warren, thank you for llinking that!!! My Gosh, I grew up EXACTLY where Scotty is talking about! An airplane going down on Vermont, at 180th St....gee whiz, that's where I lived in the 1960s. I lived right by where the Gardena High School exists, now....it's between Normandie and Vermont, and 182nd St....there was a drive-in movie theater, forget its name, now a bunch of little boxes (housing development, since about the 1990s).

Of course, I was born in 1957, my Dad in 1928, so...if he were alive today, I could ask him if he remembers this. Alas. My Mom would have been too young, only 5 in 1942....

This man is certainly what he claims to be, since I grew up in the area he's talking about, where he grew up, every word he says rings completely true, to my ears.

S & F

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Just when I am getting cynical, a great video comes out to remind me all is not lost.
What a great find, an actual witness to a very interesting case. Thank you for posting this Mr Warren.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I wonder why we dont hear more old timers come out and recount their story about this? THis is not a one line post!

[edit on 30-7-2008 by plug_pray]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by plug_pray

It happened at night and a lot of people probably took cover. They did not look outside at what was happening. It was believed Japan would attack American soil any day.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Good Day WW!

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Frank Warren, thank you for llinking that!!!

Your welcome!

My Gosh, I grew up EXACTLY where Scotty is talking about! An airplane going down on Vermont, at 180th St....gee whiz, that's where I lived in the 1960s. I lived right by where the Gardena High School exists, now....it's between Normandie and Vermont, and 182nd St....there was a drive-in movie theater, forget its name, now a bunch of little boxes (housing development, since about the 1990s).

Of course, I was born in 1957, my Dad in 1928, so...if he were alive today, I could ask him if he remembers this. Alas. My Mom would have been too young, only 5 in 1942....

This man is certainly what he claims to be, since I grew up in the area he's talking about, where he grew up, every word he says rings completely true, to my ears.
S & F

Let's not forget about "something" coming down in the ocean, as well as sightings of another object going down in the San Bernardino mts.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Mornin' PP,

Originally posted by plug_pray
I wonder why we dont hear more old timers come out and recount their story about this? THis is not a one line post!

[edit on 30-7-2008 by plug_pray]

Important to remember 2 things: 1st the "flavor of the times" people believed what their government told them; second, this thing was quickly covered up.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I felt a need to 'bump' this thread.....is has languished.

Please review it.....I see nothing but truth, in every aspect of this story. Because, I grew up in LA.....AND I know what is being talked about (though, of course not a witness....too young).

Any other LA residents??? Please chime in...

WW

top topics

join