It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finding Your Guardian Angel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
OK i'm starting this thread because it had occured to me that 1 a lot of people no matter what religion they are have a belief in something along the lines of a guardian angel, 2 a lot of people have also seen this guardian angel in different scenarios. and 3 i think it miht be easier to spot them than we think.

OK so please stay with me on this.

I was thinking the following might be a great way to get a look at them, but if you have other sugestions please feel free to add to this thread.

Well logycally speaking a guardian angel is suposed to follow you around and keep you safe from whatever evils may befall upon you right. so then what do they do in the mean time like lets say at night.

Well it this kind of thinking that made me ponder that the guardian angels are only invisible to us while we could be in a position to be in direct confrontation with them, but ina public place like a mall they could pop into our reality in disguise if necessary to look like us. and we'd never know.

So would it make sense that you might see the same person over and over again everywhere you went and just never pay attention to it. people dont look each other in the face much so how unplausible can this be?

so my sugestion is to keep an eye out to see if you can find the same person around you and then take it to wherever it needs to go from there.

of course this is all negated if they can change faces like the aliens from the x-files.

i know this is a tad out there but its me thinking outside the box.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by razor1000

i also believe in Guardian Angelsand i got a book here about spirits and all that and i think i know another way to contact spirits.

first you will have to learn to tune into your higher frequencys or vibrations. The more you awaken your psychic abilities through regular meditation and focus, the more attuned you will become to other dimentions and the spirits that live in them.

Its a bit like switvhing a tv or radio channels which is why the communication is sometimes called channeling. The connections are usually made through telepathy or they decide to communicate during dreams or meitation basically when your in a relaxed state.

anyway heres good a spirit guide exercise:
1. state your intention. Invite your guide or guides to come to you.Ask for the God energy ( white light energy) to be with you on this journey imagine your entire body swathed in the white light its very important.
2.With your eyes closed,Look up towards your third eye, located between your eyes You also need to imagine each of your bodys chakras opening up.
3.Now imgine that their is a beautiful tranquil placce in which you feel comfortable and relaxed.see what comes to the mind instinctively. It could be anywhere you choose, But this will be where you should meet your spirit guide in the future. Imagine that your walking through this plce feel it with your sences.
4.You may feel a pressure on top of your head as your crown chakra opens up, or sensations on one side of your body.
5.Imagine that there is a mist in front of you. your guide will be waiting for you behind the mist. Ask for your guide to appear to you. become aware that your guide is approaching you.
6. Ask for the mist to be cleared and your guide to be revealed to you.
7.As you become more familiar with your guide you will feel their energy clearly entering your presence.so that you will recognise any differences from other guides who may come through the future.
8.Greet your guide. first ask their name and ask for any special uidance they have for you in the future maybe ask for them to be with you in your dreams if you want.
9.When you have finished thank your spirit guide.
10. Imagine yourself coming back still swathed in white light.
11.Become aware of your surroundings. finally close down your chakras by imagining each one closing down like a flower.
12. finally imagine roots coming out of your feet intoi the ground so you are firmly grounded to the physical world.

enjoy meeting your spirit guide all this information is from a book called Psychic powers if anyones interested in buying its a great book.

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
wel i guess not too many people are interested in this idea, anyway i've been trying to do what i siad i would and let me tell ou paying attention is hard as hell

join