It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outrageous slander to make indians look "victimized"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Vikings never fought the Indians, in fact evidence shows that the Viking population intermixed with the Indian population, and the "White" genese were lost like puting a small amount of cream in a lot of chocolate...

Although...OH MY FLIPPIN BEJEEBUS! I don't know why I never thought of this before...

...Everyone knows about how the Aztecs thought that the Spaniards were gods because they had a legend where queztecatal or whatever (the god of the forge?) would return in ships with sails of white, and he would wear steel. Remember?

Well also said is that the Knights Templar went to the New World, this would be remarkable evidence! The very cargo cult of the Aztecs!!!!!

The Knights Templar would have gone west about 80 to 120 or more years before Columbus, so that gave them plenty of time to sail the american coast, hit mexico, land talk with the people "Like they were gods, with their horses and their armor, there were knights after all"....and then they leave for else where, maybe somewhere less civilized, and then the Aztecs make a lengend that they'll one day return again.

Like jesus...

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 11 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   
FM, vikings forced off Newfoundland, Maine, and other New England state lands. They have found villages that were viking villages. Guess what they found? Some had dead bodies. Most Indian, rest Vikings. How they tell who who? Skeletal differences between two races. Indians usually more small, smaller boned, more slope to forhead, so forth. While viking usually bigger, bigger bones, less slope, wider hip bones, so forth. Also stories of white men in "spirit" boats coming and attacking the Indians. Heck, found viking weapons up in Ontario, along with many Indian weapons. So, either they were seeing who had the bigger weapon, or were fighting. Also, in viking lands, reports of vikings coming back and telling of being attacked by the natives who
used arrows and stone axes, so forth. Indian weapons. In Europe they had steel weapons, no need for stone weapons. FM, wrong again. Keep this up, you'll match truth in how many times you wrong.

Truth score:Wrong 981276345543672189, right 4
FM score:Wrong76125433452167, right 135798

posted on Jan, 11 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
No you are confusing Nova scotia with Greenland, in Greenland the Vikings (now becomming christian) were killed off and starved by the natives. in Nova Scotia, they "disappeared" and there is no evidence of struggle, just the same thing that happened at Roanoke some 1000 years later, they disappeared.

I'd like to see your sources James, because I know BS when I see it, I spout a bunch myself, but I've never heard something so stupid as "natives attacking Vikings". Of whom the Vikings would have destroyed.

You thought Europeans were bad? They had a fair fight by giving indians guns, 10 Vikings could have set off on a quest and killed ever last indian on this continent in their life time if they could travel that fast.

I think you need to back this up with some better evidence

Sincerely,
no signature

[Edited on 12-1-2003 by FreeMason]

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
That since you have trouble reading, is hear-say and not presented as factual evidence, but as a possibility that has been on the rise in this nation. The link between Japan is my own, unless someone else has thought of it.

Sincerely,
no signature

What's your problem??? Why the insult???

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It's not about Europeans vs. Indians. It's man against man. Humankind has been committing atrocities against his fellow man since we first crawled out of the slime. We all like to think or ourselves as civilized and enlightened. Well I hate to break it to you but we are NOT. We are currently motivated by the same base instincts that our ancestors were.

The strong take what they want from the weak. That is our nature. Sad as I am to say that, it is so. Instead of dwelling and arguing over the past, let's just get over it and move on. Perhaps instead of opening old wounds, we can heal the past and go about learning how to be civilized.

Is it really any different now than it was then?

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
FM, there is no link to say whites first Japanese. Japanese Asian, if they were white, they would be white. I never heard of them being white.

Second, Indians had bloody battles with Vikings, very rarely did they get along. Mostly because the vikings would plunder a village, take a few women for "fun", so forth. And while better warriors and better equiped, to many indians, waaaaay to many Indians.

Third, Indians defending their lands. Whites came and took it. Sure, the Indians didn't believe in "owning" land, but they believed in they lived on it, it was "thier's". At first they got along. But when whites started breaking treaties, attcking them, using other force to steal land, they started to fight back. They had a few times where they were on winning streaks, like the one Pontiac was on, the one you say puts all the blame on them. But when the Brits or Americans were on winning streaks? Oh, that was good, they were just scalping, giving small pox, burning villages of old people and children, killing women if they went out to collect herbs and were seen. All that good. But the Indians start winning? The savages! The evil b@$t@rd$ got what they deserved.

FM, you need to stop ramming your head farther up your @$$ and think about something else besides how good it feels.(well, guessing it feels good, or you wouldn't do it, must smell nasty though)

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   
James the Lesser your first point proves you are an idiot. The Anu ani ansi something like that, the first tribe in Japan and they still live in northern Japan, I'll find the name soon enough...they are caucasian in origin and were white as Vikings before the "Asian" invasion.

And it was an invasion, asian peoples crossed the sea to Japan, and removed many of this Tribe from the land, and then something odd happend, they mimicked them!!!!

This is where the origin of "white is beautiful" came from in japan, and hence those lovely ladies whom paint themselves white with the red blush and red lips, I don't know what they are called either.

But the Japanese beginnings are amazingly interesting, and though I'm poor on dates and names, I'm not on concepts.

The first peoples to japan were white.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Freemason, it's not even proven that they're caucasian ...

"Theories about the origin of the Ainu include the Caucasoid (Caucasian) Theory, Mongoloid Theory, Oceania Race Theory, Old Asian Race Theory, and Solitary Race Theory. Recently scholars have advocated the double Mongoloid Theory."

www.uncc.edu...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join