It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In my dream: Obama assassinated by Bush!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Last night I saw a dream, where Barack Obama was assassinated! When I woke up in the middle of the night I had to check multiple news source to see that it was just a dream!

In the dream it was said that "President Bush is blamed for the assassination of PRESIDENT Obama" - which would mean it happened after the elections but before power was transferred?

Then there was massive rioting across the USA, even internationally in places where Obama is popular - like Africa and Europe. For some reason there was a communications failure and it was hard to get news about what was happening.

And then there was an announcement that Bush will give an important declaration. Maybe martial law? NWO anyone?

Do you believe in dreams that come true? This sure was somehow too realistic. Or maybe I have been spending too much time on Above Top Secret...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It could be a prediction. I have had dreams come true. I have had deja vu. I'm thinking that you might be taking the dream too literally. Maybe the Bush administration does something to Obama to kill him politically. Maybe the Bush Admin will put the next president in an impossible position - a lose / lose situation.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
But of course if it happened the other way around people would cheer.

I don't know if Bush would be involved, sometimes people tend to give him more credit/blame than he deserves, but there are too many clues that show such a scenario could happen.
If you look at who BarryO reminds people of (MLK and Kennedy) and also who his hero is (Robert Kennedy), you must not forget about what happened to all three people.
Think about it, what better way to cause world wide havoc.
Maybe that's part of the plan, but people are way too zombiefied to even consider such a possibilty?

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Alxandro]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
More likely it just means that the Republicans, with McCain as their nominee, will defeat Obama. No death or blame just shock that a candidate everyone assumes walks on water and will win easily is defeated in November.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Seeker Mom

Even that scenario would be enough to cause nation-wide riots.
What's worse is Jesse Jackson would come out on top with a big fat "I told you so".

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Honestly, when I read the title, I read it as "In my dream: Obama assassinated MY Bush!"

I thought.... that's some strange imagery.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Oh that would make everybody happy. All the Bush haters would be glad that Bush is going down for Murder and all the Obama haters are glad he is gone. Nobody wins.
Dreams do tend to be interpreted wrong and It could mean that Obama loses the race and Bush signs McCain into office. Who knows but I hope nobody gets killed. I'm glad my dreams aren't about politics or politicians. I'm either on a beach in Hawaii or building things.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
Honestly, when I read the title, I read it as "In my dream: Obama assassinated MY Bush!"

I thought.... that's some strange imagery.

Strange imagery indeed.
I wonder if Obama Girl and Richard Cheney were involved in any way.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mistressofspices

Actually I should have said: "In my dream demonstrators BLAMED the outgoing Bush administration..."

Not that anybody had any proof of who did it. In the dream that is.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I saw this posting from before. But I didn't want to post because I'm sure most are having dreams of Obama due to popularity (and possible first African American president).

But I had a dream he was in Washington and he stepped inside this vehicle. Then a loud noise was heard and the entire vehicle had been bombed. Someone wired the vehicle to explode once the driver stepped on the petal.

Then there was the largest funeral for anyone to ever have. Literally millions of people going to his funeral and mourning. I admit I was choked up due to the fact America almost had someone worthy to call great (they mourned more for Obama in the dream then they did JFK).

But anyway someone in the dream said to me. That this would cause some ripple effect in the world. It would "change" the world for the better. Regardless I was disappointed upon waking up knowing that he had died in my dream.

I sure hope this is the exact opposite. That instead of dying in life he lives greater in the days to come. That instead of a funeral gathering people will be gathering to celebrate his success as the first African American president.

Just thought I'd post to the OP and possible others who had this kind of dream.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ukuli

You dream is full of symbolism, Bush been part of the NWO, big oil men and big corporate America.

If Obama do not follow the path of his predecessors he could be disposed with not problem at all by those behind our government's power.

new topics

top topics

join