It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disclosure Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This is the political resolution to the Cover Up. It is Either a sad falsity or the ascencion of mankind. Go to TheDisclosureProject.url

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Ummm...there isn't a link

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Try changing the .url to .com?

I tried,
Helpy Helperton

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I have being following this site quit for a long time but nothing much new on this for a long time.
I think its all crab nothing happening.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I have been following the disclosure project site for a long time as well.....

Dr. Greer seems to be a bit excitable. He has made some pretty grand claims.

I would like to see some hard evidence.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst
I have been following the disclosure project site for a long time as well.....

Dr. Greer seems to be a bit excitable. He has made some pretty grand claims.

I would like to see some hard evidence.

He is trying to make some hard claims. It's not easy though when the U.S. government has kept the lid shut on the matter for the past 50 years. IMO the government controls the media so it would be very hard to get the Disclosure on the major networks. Their have been threats to prevent this from happening. In fact there has just been an update on the website.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
help!
either this website is a spanish site about karaoke or www.thedisclosureproject.com isnt the right site.

does seem a bit of conspiracy though from what i've seen:

"En SuperOKE nos hemos especializado en la creaci�n de productos de promoci�n y entretenimiento basados en el popular sistema Karaoke. Estos productos pueden ser distribu�dos b�sicamente en dos formatos:

1 - En CDs (Promociones, compa��as discogr�ficas...)
Este es un formato cerrado y listo para su utilizaci�n por el usuario final. B�sicamente es un CD con canciones, karaokes y otros elementos gr�ficos.

2 - Como servicio abierto en forma de software.
M�todo indicado para reproducir y editar karaokes desde el propio equipo del cliente. Es �til para diversos prop�sitos (concursos de TV, espect�culos, producciones propias etc.)"

by the way, i have absolutely no idea what i just copied into here

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSpallacus
help!
either this website is a spanish site about karaoke or www.thedisclosureproject.com isnt the right site.

Unfortunately, you've entered the wrong website. The official website is www.disclosureproject.com...

I've done that too. Can't say why it's all in Spanish but it's no big deal to me.

[Edited on 16-3-2004 by mrmulder]

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The actual URL for The Disclosure Project, as evidenced by Google's first search result, is www.disclosureproject.org.

Its non profit, but does require people to buy much of their info or donate to the cause. Nothing is free after all and you can't lobby Congress, pay for a website, create promotional materials for politicians, get press conferences, or fly witnesses around without cash, you know.

I don't have much else to add other than I'm sure Greer's heart is in the right place and most of the witnesses are legitimate. While I do not expect them to bring about disclosure, what they do is great for public awareness.

[Edited on 16-3-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
It certainly takes alot of time just to interview and gather so many witnesses. I certainly like the fact that many of the witnesses are ex military, credibility wise.

I recommend his book, see customer reviews at amazon:

www.amazon.com...=1079453249/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-2389634-6828720?v=glance&s=books

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Only people who look for this information find it, so send it to people who wouldnt look for it. I personally think this is of global importance, and therefore we should send it round the world through email.

Forward this link to everyone

And maybe after 50 long years everyone will finally know, and everyone will finally believe.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I believe!!!!

I've had a "close as I wanna get" encounter.

Anyone have any information since 2001, on the people that testified in this video?

Are they all alive still?????

[edit on 17-8-2004 by Tesla]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Do you people NOT read the rules on here, There are now 4 threads on the SAME subject , which is annoying please do a SEARCH and expand on the already discussed topics, so we can keep all the information in one place instead of 600 different places , Gee I give up , shouldn,t the moderators be deleting these? sorry to sound peeved , but I am collating info and the same threads keep cropping up with different posters, who can't be bothered to see that there are 3 other threads on this very board

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Some of us are here discussing this very important event, we need your help too. Thank you
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sincerly

Cade

join