It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

next target on the list?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
What do you think would be the next unsuspecting nation hit by al-qaeda? If anyone is wondering I just brought this up because of the attack in Spain.

Oh yeah, and why haven't the u.s. been struck by terrorism since 9/11? Al-Qaeda or other terrorist organization have been hitting or trying to hit other countries except us.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
yea, if they are that bad ass with sleepers all over the place and an international network why aint they done nuttin? blowin emselves up all over the place would be a start... but nah makes ya wonder

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
probably britain, maybe australia would be my guess

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Got a crystal ball?
Clairvoyant?
A sooth-sayer or fortune teller?

Your guess is as good as anyones fella's....but I would certainly be interested in hearing your analytical "slants" or takes on "why"?

regards
seekerof

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I think that in 911 days thier will be a massive attack on USA.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Oh yeah, and why haven't the u.s. been struck by terrorism since 9/11? Al-Qaeda or other terrorist organization have been hitting or trying to hit other countries except us.

OMG,Could it actually be that our government is doing the job its supposed to be doing successfully, they say that many planned attacks have been broken up before they could be implemented.

I certainly would like the details but I also understand the need for operational security on HS's part.

[Edited on 13-3-2004 by Phoenix]

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
There was the bombing in Madrid on the 11 which al-Quieda took responsibility for. However, the Spanish government is suspecting Baroque terrorists, not the al-Quieda.

But personally, since I'm nearby and there was a BUNCH of paranoia about it on September 11 and ever since, NASA has been a fear. Here in Houston, alot of people are very worried about NASA and the JSC, so that's where I stand. However, I doubt it will happen. The bin-Ladends own alot of propoerty here and even a small air strip in Houston, and I doubt they would attack among their own. But you never know.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix

OMG,Could it actually be that our government is doing the job its supposed to be doing successfully, they say that many planned attacks have been broken up before they could be implemented.

I certainly would like the details but I also understand the need for operational security on HS's part.

[Edited on 13-3-2004 by Phoenix]

Or our goverment might be doing something else.... Secretly terrorizing.

TPL

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Baroque terrorists=Basque terrorists

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
netherlands / holland is one of the targets because we support usa and have troops stationed in iraq and in afghanistan.
osama did spoke of holland and if right some of the terrorist travel through holland using schiphol airport to go too the usa.

also france will / can be attack because of its ban on wearing the scarf... ( the things muslim women must wear to hide them selves don't know how to spell it. burqa????)

[Edited on 13-3-2004 by MarkLuitzen]

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gooking
What do you think would be the next unsuspecting nation hit by al-qaeda? If anyone is wondering I just brought this up because of the attack in Spain.

there building up to the united states. start small and end really big

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It'll be awhile, in any case. What's the point in launching attacks one after another? They want to make us be on edge for as long as possible, then catch us with out pants down once we figure the worst is passed. It'll be awhile, firstly.

Next, one never attacks the same way and the same place if it can be avoided. It won't be Spain or the US mainland in the next attack- they're too well defended. So, it'll be either France, Britain, or a major concetration of Western citizens. The last one is too well guarded of late, so that's out. That leaves France or Britain. Britain is a major supporter of the bush regime, while france is 'oppressing' Muslims. France, however, currently, seems to have its pants down. I'll put 3/1 odds on france, 4/1 on Britain.

DE

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Wow, I feel all stupid now! Thanks for clearing that up. BASQUE terrorists.

From the BASQUE region.

Sorry...why did I say Baroque? Similar words I guess, my bad!

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
my guess is that AQ, Jihaid, & others are busy
in the US right now....

not too long ago, it was speculated 'they' caused theNE Blackout.....don't tell me youse guys are buying the
tree limbs & peculiar chain of events SPIN

just like the 9-11 events was a 'bottoms up' perculation
of schemes...whimsically funded by the AQ leadership,
which gave the gestalt of the plan a 25% chance of succeeding....Allah willing, as they say.

So too are the secretive sabotage plots developing
right now, from the eyes & ears (of future martyrs) on the ground in USA,
with Ideas of do-able terror enterprises....
which may then be selected for funding & assistance
by the inner circle elite...
I think our intel is convinced the Jihaid, AQ, etc
operate from the top-down, like our military & agencies...

remember Lee H Oswald? the little man, with some
help from whoever, paralyzed the world!

just like pilot H. put the bug in Attas ear, he had the
connections see!, and viola, OBL gets the Name
for a somewhat reckless & wildeyed & outrageous
undertaking of grand chutzpah...Which Actually
Sustained a condition like a 'UNcontrolled Chain Reaction'!

Remember the LA & Detroit riots of years ago???
the slogan:: BURN-BABY-BURN
or when the whole Philly street blew up, from a shootout

we all better stay awake!

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The next attack will be where ever Bush and Cheney Decide.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
It'll be awhile, in any case. What's the point in launching attacks one after another? They want to make us be on edge for as long as possible, then catch us with out pants down once we figure the worst is passed. It'll be awhile, firstly.

Next, one never attacks the same way and the same place if it can be avoided. It won't be Spain or the US mainland in the next attack- they're too well defended. So, it'll be either France, Britain, or a major concetration of Western citizens. The last one is too well guarded of late, so that's out. That leaves France or Britain. Britain is a major supporter of the bush regime, while france is 'oppressing' Muslims. France, however, currently, seems to have its pants down. I'll put 3/1 odds on france, 4/1 on Britain.

DE

They have tryed Britain around 4 times and failed

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
AQ did in fact take responsibility for the Spain bombings. They did it the way they normally do: they notify some Saudi newspaper who then notifies the London Times, I think.

Anyway, they warned that another attack on US soil is 90% complete. They also said that countries like the UK and Poland could also be attacked.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I think the reason they have not struck in the US since 9/11 is that they are taking their time to prepare something big, something that takes a lot more preparation and planing than the attacks in other countries. Maybe they want to wait untill most people don't think about it and they are less vigilant

It's quiet, a little too quiet. Know what I mean?

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'm speculating a bio-terror attack soon on the US.

I'm thinking a weaponized virus propogated nation-wide via air travellers.

Hope I'm wrong, though,
DC

top topics

join