All of your questions sound like they come from someone who doesn't live in the Us and bases his vision of it on internet opinion.
1. Why aren't you people worried about the problems with these voting machines?
why arem't you people worried about the voter fraud that has going on since 2000?
-Because it was nothing more than an excuse for the democrats to whine about losing an election. They did the same thing in 2004, but not 2006. Why
not 2006? BECAUSE THEY WON!
2. Why aren't you worried about these morons selling the US down the river to big cooperation's?
-Because its simply a scare tactic to get Americans to accept socialism. The Us wont be "sold down the river".
3. Why aren't you worried that gas is so high and nobody is doing anything?
-Someone is doing something. The Republicans are trying to get energy independent by drilling our own oil. All the while, working on other energy
sources. I'm worried we'll go the democrat route and keep wishing a new energy source just revels itself, as gas prices soar.
4. Why is it that you aren't worried about our freedoms going out the window every time someone decides to sneeze?
-What freedoms have gone out the window?
5. Why is it that we don't ask why cops can beat the hell out of someone and not get into trouble?
This is what I'm talking about. You see someone on the internet complain about cops and you foreigners think we live in a police state. The cops
aren't going to beat you down unless you try to kill them and resist arrest. Those who do beat the hell out of people for no reason, usually are
prosecuted. Sometimes they get off, but that's usually because facts came out that most oof us aren't privy to.
6. Why is it that you people aren't asking why these people are killing mid class families?
What people and who is killing? What the hell are you talking about?
7. Why is it you people aren't asking why they are drugging us at every turn?
-Oh I see, we took a turn in to wacky world at question 6. Nobody is drugging me or anyone else against their will.
8. Why is it that none of these are important, BUT someone not giving Xmas gifts is... I don't understand it really..
So you know I could have made 100 posts on things you guys should be asking and aren't.. just so you know..
-Maybe you should be worried about your own country. how often do people tell you how your country should be? It might help if you actually had any
clue what you were talking about too.