It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was it someone's OBE, a premonition or??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
In my first marriage I had a brother-in-law who was/is a really heavy drug user. He is almost 60 and looks like some of your worst homeless drug users, thin, bearded and scruffy (actually really rough, family says he looks really bad these days). He isn't homeless, lives with the ex, but I haven't talked to them in years. This morning I had this really short dream that seemed very real and I woke up immediately after. In the dream I was at the kitchen sink (doing dishes I presume) and the back door opened and it was the brother-in-law. He stepped in and had a look on his face that was expectant...like he was wondering if it was okay for him to be here. I turned to him and he broke into a huge smile and came over and hugged me. That was it, just that simple thing but that isn't all. He was very young looking, and his face was clean shaven and full, rounder and very healthy looking. I got the sense that he wanted to know if I was okay with him..no bad feelings I guess, and he was relieved that I welcomed him. He hasn't passed on but the family thinks that he has had a small stroke or something because he has changed a lot, more quiet-like.

Okay, did he have an OBE and I saw him in my dream state? Did I have some sort of premonition? Or was it just a dream for no other reason or perhaps it was something else? I've had a lot of experiences but none like this one and am wondering what it could be.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I think you should talk to him. He may have something to tell you and you obviously arent mad at him or you wouldnt have welcomed him into your dream.
What do you have to lose by talking to him face to face?

join