It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIRD FLU VACCINE MASS DEPOP PLAN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I just seen a video describing how the bird flu vaccine for North America has been designed to cause a mass world pandemic. If someone could check into this and see if there's any truth behind it. Kinda has me spooked. Thnx

Here's the video I saw www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
She's nobody, just a nut with a YouTube account.

The results from the testing of the vaccine that only 45% developed enough anti-bodies after 28 days to be immune to the disease. No serious side effects reported.

The vaccine is not for sale or public either, it's going to the US Government's stock piles in case an emergency was to happen.

All that information is from the links she provides, I couldn't find anything damning or dangerous.

I did only watch the first two minutes of the video before I got sick of listening to her, so I guess I really don't know everything she says in the video. But a random Canadian in her kitchen with a video camera doesn't sound like anything amazing is going to be said. That can be confirmed when the first line in the description about this video is
"If you think 911 was an inside job, wait till you see what the next plan is...another genocide?".

new topics

join