It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret N-plant discovered at Al-Zarqan area [Iran]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Secret N-plant discovered at Al-Zarqan area (Iran)

KUWAIT CITY : A secret nuclear bomb manufacturing center at Al-Zarqan Area in Al-Ahwaziya Region, which was first established in 2000, was discovered recently, highly reliable sources told Al-Seyassah. Sources from Al-Ahwaziya claimed Tehran has started building a secret nuclear plant for manufacturing atomic bombs in Al-Zarqan Area near Al-Ahwaz City in southwest Iran and its border with Iraq. Sources said the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) is not aware of this plant since it was not included in negotiations with Iran held in Geneva at the beginning of this month.

Arabtimesonline.com

Somehow this doesn't surprise me at all. I don't know if the Arab Times is a reliable source or not, but the implications are bad. If this turns out to be true I would expect an Israeli attack within months if not weeks. It doesn't matter if the US approves, disapproves, supports or does not support such an attack - we will be drawn into it. I expect Iran to mount a vigorous response to even a minor attack. I am certainly not wishing for war but I can't see how it can be avoided at this point.

new topics

join