It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles and Energy... again...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This is a copy of a post i put in the aliens/ufos section. I was hoping i might get at least a single reply, re-posting it here:

I'm not sure this belongs here, but some are real, right?
For those who've seen or know about crop cirlces, if it is true that they have energy orbs coming off/out of them, do those energy orbs also exist in the center of the crop circle?
What causes them? And if they didn't exist in the center of the crop circle, why?
(I wanted to know, because of an interesting dream i had. I don't know all that much about aliens and crop cirlces beyond basic interest, but the dream was interesting. I thought it was important for some reason.)

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It's my understanding that the "real" crop circles can be distinguished by a magnetic deviation from the norm of the general area. Also, microscopic magnetized iron spheres have been found linearly distributed within the formations.

Orbs? Well, I have nothing to back it up but put this into your subconscious to chew over. They're disembodied intellegences.

As to their purpose of CCs, I speculate they are symbolic communication about various concepts, kind of like scientific tattoos put on the earth.

If you want to play "connect the dots" here's a little piece of the proverbial puzzle... Compare and contrast:

Ed Leedskalnin's pond in his coral castle-

2 CCs-

(Edited to ask), what was your dream?

[edit on 31-7-2008 by Flux8]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It was of someone telling me that the orbs that were present throughout the most of the real ones were not present dead-center. I know about the light orbs. I've been in haunted places before. They may have meant those metal things you mentioned, but i wished to know if anyone knew enough about crop circles, to tell me. Because if it did turn out to be true, it would have to mean something.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm not sure there is anyone who knows for certain about CCs... Well, no one who would tell you anyway. Perhaps you know more than you think you do about it, just not consciously.

It might sound crazy but give this a try.

Find a quiet place to relax your mind and draw some pictures of your dream using crayons or colored pencils (if you have them). Try to focus on the drawing, not so much your interpretation of the dream. Again, don't focus critically, just let what comes to your mind be drawn on the paper. I could go into theory about this but that's not important.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by Flux8]

new topics

top topics

join