It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth will shine through

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Truth will shine through

The Golden Rule
www.thegoldenrule.net...

The common thread linking all religions to a common ancestor. No matter how people twisted spiritual and religous teachings in history and used them to harm other people, the truth of the golden rule still shines through
www.teachingvalues.com...

Jesus Christ
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
video.google.com...

1 John 4:7 (Read all of 1 John 4)
Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

1 Peter 3:8 (Read all of 1 Peter 3)
Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:

Ephesians 4:2 (Read all of Ephesians 4)
With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;

1 John 3:11 (Read all of 1 John 3)
For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

1 John 4:11 (Read all of 1 John 4)
Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

1 Thessalonians 3:12 (Read all of 1 Thessalonians 3)
And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you:

Matthew 22.39: And a second like unto it is this, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself

Mark 12.31: The second is this, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself

Mark 12.33: to love his neighbor as himself

Romans 13.9: Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself

Galatians 5.14: For the whole law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself

James 2.8: Howbeit if ye fulfill the royal law, according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself, ye do well

Galatians 5:13 (Read all of Galatians 5)
For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.

Hebrews 10:24 (Read all of Hebrews 10)
And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:

1 Peter 1:22 (Read all of 1 Peter 1)
Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

2 John 1:5 (Read all of 2 John 1)
And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another.

John 13:35 (Read all of John 13)
By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

John 15:12 (Read all of John 15)
This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

John 15:17 (Read all of John 15)
These things I command you, that ye love one another.

Romans 13:8 (Read all of Romans 13)
Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

Matthew 19.19: Honor thy father and thy mother; and, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Hollywood11

Hollywood,

great message and so true.

truth will shine through in more ways than one.

faith is only one, God sent only One religion, with only One message.

Love God, Your Creator, will all your heart with all your mind and with all your soul, and love your neighbor as you love yourself.

if any man will just follow these simple Commandments from God, they will have no cause to fear on The Day of Judgment.

all the Holy Prophets came with the same message as the Path to Salvation, the worship of God alone.

if you want to know the Key to Paradise... it's simply these words, " There is Only One God, and there is no one worthy of worship except Him".

Peace!

join