It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny yet random dreams about things you've seen/watched

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
So I had a weird yet funny & random dream last night, if you've watched the film Jumper than you'll know what I'm on about if not then go watch it or find out what it's about.

Anyway, in the dream I had the abilities of a Jumper. Now instead of going the route of the film where Jumpers live a life of luxury from robbing banks and the like, I actually started a business.

Yes I was selling my powers to tourists, instead of having them travel to destinations by plane/car/boat I was jumping them there and I was undercutting the big airline companies, I was charging around £20 a jump no matter the destination and people were flocking to me I even had my own spot in an airport where people would arrive have their passports checked & I would jump them to the airport they wanted to land at, then they'd phone me when they wanted picking up I was making a tidy profit to be honest.

However Samuel L Jackson was still after me despite me living an honest jumping life & actually earning an honest living, he & his cronies still thought I was evil and the work of the devil and wanted kill me which saddened me. In the end I managed to convince him that I wasn't evil and I was good so he left me be and I continued to jump people to their holiday destinations and the dream ended.

Whilst I believe my dream would have been a better version of jumper than the one they released, I was wondering if anyone else wants to share their weird & random dreams relating to things they've watched on TV or seen in the real world ?

[edit on 29/7/08 by Discotech]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Lets see, I always have such off the wall dreams. I once seen a painting online, and I had dreamed i was sitting on the couch with relatives, looking at the painting. But for some reason I couldnt tell if the painting was just a painting or I was looking out the window at an actual scenery. It was definetly odd. If I have any more weird dreams that I can think of, ill definetly return to this thread.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I don't know why but I dream and remember the dream a good 6 days a week...I dreamed for ages about killer bees coming to this country...and well here they are

ps...I am not prophetic...just scared of bees :-p

-Kyo

new topics

join