It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petition for Redress of Grievences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
In order for us to save AMERICA, it is time that we give notice that we are going to take our country back.

Our forefathers, the founders of our great nation, petitioned the Crown of England time and time again before finally taking them on at the barrel of a gun and ensuing fight.

This is the start of something BIGGER than each of us. It concerns us ALL !

Petition for Redress of Grievances 2008

[edit on 7/30/2008 by Evisscerator]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evisscerator
2. We demand that you bring our entire national defense forces home from stations abroad and assign them to keeping our borders safe and secure from illegal aliens and terrorists.

Who's going to protect the oil fields? (and other stolen resources?)

The economic system currently used worldwide is largely maintained by force to the benefits of Western nations. As a result, our standard of living is out of balance with the rest of the world.

The measures you suggest above would take away the illegal aliens' major incentive to come to America - a higher standard of living. (ie. food) If all nations adapted highly protectionist policies, I'd probably move to Brazil. - they'd be thriving there!

That you reinstate the National Precious Metals Standards as a basis for backing our currency and or money in its value,

But can't these precious metals market be cornered? Up until not long ago the Rothschilds held a seat on the London Bullion Market Association. Does that mean they are completely out of Gold?

Isn't it at least possible that the majority of production of Gold and Silver is controlled by very few corporations worldwide? Who stands to gain from a return to a Gold Standard?

It is not uncommon for oligopolies, or monopolies to create the illusion of scarcity where there is none. (i.e. the diamond industry)

[edit on 30/7/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

1. We don't need "Illegal Aliens" in the USA. If they can't come here by LEGAL means, they should not be here.

2. Our money used to be backed by PRECIOUS METALS. Today, we have DEBT INSTRUMENTS that is called money but is not. It is backed by NOTHING. It is absolutely worthless paper.

3. Who cares about what other countries economies are like. They have the ability to regulate their own economies. We have loads of oil available in the UsA, more than they are claiming we have. We should not be sending gazillions of dollars to foreign countries without an EQUAL exchange of goods coming from the UsA to those countries if we are buying their oil.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evisscerator
1. We don't need "Illegal Aliens" in the USA. If they can't come here by LEGAL means, they should not be here.

I don't think you get what I'm saying. The United States (and other Western nations) consume a disproportionate amount of the world's resources. The only way we can maintain this advantage is by taking resources, mostly by force (or trickery), from other nations.

If the US pulls their troops, these arrangements would collapse. Within 20 years, the US economy would be no better that Mexico. The illegal aliens would have no reason to come to the US.

2. Our money used to be backed by PRECIOUS METALS. Today, we have DEBT INSTRUMENTS that is called money but is not. It is backed by NOTHING. It is absolutely worthless paper.

But why would precious metal be better? Why couldn't precious metals be manipulated?

The supply of diamond is largely controlled by one corporations. Why would gold or silver be immune from this? Why would such a currency be better? (I'm no fan of the current fiat system either, but I'm not sure you're proposing a better system.)

The Lincoln notes were a fiat currency, however they weren't back by debt instrument. - wouldn't a similar system be more appropriate?

We should not be sending gazillions of dollars to foreign countries without an EQUAL exchange of goods coming from the UsA to those countries if we are buying their oil.

Note that these countries are forced to sell their oil in US dollars, propping up the dollar, and again raising the US standard of living.

[edit on 30/7/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

new topics

top topics

join