It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone consider buying gasmasks?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 03:39 AM
link   
When I was in the military we were all issued CBR gear after the war with Iraq started. It was required for us to carry it everywhere we went (with the exception of being off-duty of course). When I checked out, they didn't even have the CBR gear issue recorded, so I took everything with me. It is a lot of stuff, and I am very glad that I have it.

I highly recommend aquiring a set, for the simple reason of "what if"? It's better to be safe than sorry, you know?

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   
OK let me think about this, I'm scared and and think because I see chem-trial(really just harmless condintion trials left by flying vehicles AKA con-trials) Im need a gas mask. THe only time I need a gas mask is when i fart to protect myself form the fumes, i will go on record to claim I have the most lethal farts of them all(human beings, animals get let loose some toxic air and I m scared that I cant compete with them), now If I need a gas mask from my own farts I cant imagine what another being un-"immuned" from the toxicity must feel when I let one rip.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Working in and around a major US city that has possibility of dirty bomb or chem attack, I carry a mask and keep a small backpack of emergency food and supplies at the ready.
It makes me feel better to be prepared rather than stick my head in the sand as most others are doing, even if the statisical chance of me being effected by an attack is low its enough to take minimum steps to be ready - it puts me one step ahead. I dont feel paranoid, just prepared.
Not much I can do about a biological because the warning system consists of people getting sick, I can only hope that by vigilence I'll recognize biological attack for what it is and take steps to mitigate exposure.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Radiation, Biological, Chemical gas masks wont do anything.

The things, that are released, if they are released will affect you gas mask or not.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Sometimes, I see the cops in NYC carrying gask-masks, but that is all so far.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Considering the height at which the "chemtrails" are seen, and the size of them, and that the wind currents would disapate the alleged chemical, no, I have no intention of buying a mask.
I'd be more concerned about the little nutritional value of our food grown in tired soil and processed until the can of beans is about worthless.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
Radiation, Biological, Chemical gas masks wont do anything.

The things, that are released, if they are released will affect you gas mask or not.

This is the head in the sand attitude that I spoke of, DaRAGE not being prepared would probably want my stuff when push come shove in the ensuing panic - when the thought suddenly strikes one not prepared that death is at the door, panic is the predictable result - I plan to be long gone if at all possible away from people with this attitude.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
i have.

You can get masks at lowe's or home depot. I would go with chemical masks though that way your covered in more then one area.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Someone had to bring up the contrail argument. Sheesh... i hope for your sake that you are an agent of sorts cmdrkeen.

Now hang on, I could very well be wrong about this and maybe I am being a little too much like chicken little with "they sky is falling! the sky is falling@ the sky..." BUT...

I did watch a video not too long ago that featured good evidence, if not indirectly, about those weird cloud patterns. It was a documentary of the censorship about the war in Iraq, and there was one or two cut scenes with a closeup on a chemtrail plane. The plane exhibited the same visual tendency to produce not one stream of gas, but two that were parallel to each other. this to me is a chemtrail operation in progress because contrails usually fuse together into one line when the ice crystals are formed from the hot exhaust from multiple turbines. aerosol operations on the other hand come from at least two tanks on each side of the KC-130 supertanker (which by the way, Bush has had many of the older models refit for active service and ordered several more last year). Granted, it's possible that the parallel lines are formed from the turbines sitting on each end of the wingspan, but the fact they don't fuse together at first points to the fact that the exhaust it is forming is heavier than conventional fuel exhaust. Going back to the documentary, there was some hinting by the narrator that the scene being shown with the close up of the plane that indeed it was a form of an aerosol operation.

Also, you have to consider why they tell you in that #ty movie 28 days that the way to cure the town is an aerosol operation to take out the poison or whatever... BUT... they never show you the process. Pretty silly, no?

anyways... chemtrails are not contrails. I remember first wondering about contrails when I was a kid before I knew what they were. This means I have watched contrails form for a long time and know what I am talking about in this regard. Contrails do not and never have spread beyond their original radius. They simply dissipate overtime without much expansion. Chemtrails on the other hand always expand and form weird stratus and cirrus cloud formations which sometimes form a purplish contrast with the real clouds behind the chemclouds.

And if the contrail hob-nob were true, then why is it that you see a chemtrail plane flying at relatively the same altitude as a nearby airliner travelling at close to the same speed... yet... only ONE of the two planes being observed is producing a visible exhaust? hmmm? no, smart ass, from the KC130, not the airliner.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join