It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another NASA employee comes forward - 8-9 Foot Alien Sighted

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I believe the story. What shape the guy is in mentally or financially doesn't matter, (what shape would you be in having to carry these secrets?) nor does it matter how impressive a web site is when someone is publishing information. Kind of like folks who think the best restaurants are in the nicest looking buildings. They never consider the hole in the wall joint that's hard to find may very well have the best dish you've ever tasted.

As a matter of fact there's a piece of video that I'm sure people are familiar with that I saw something strange in. There was a scene where the astronauts in the shuttle couldn't open the airlock door the first few tries. I thought I saw what looked like a predator type cloak or shadow of a large bi-ped figure moving around the door area. It was in the Martin Stubbs collection and he was seeing those colored streaks on the screen, but I was seeing this other object that he didn't mention.

I'm not that great with video nor do I have good tools, but I'll see if I can find that DVD and figure out a way to highlight it.

I posted not to detract from the thread, but the object appeared quite large & since we're talking about the shuttle and 8-9 foot aliens I thought it might be relevant.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I'm worried about when they disclose aliens, and they WILL do it. It doesn't matter if aliens are real or not. It doesn't matter if they have been here, were here, or are here. They will tell us all aliens are real. When that day comes, hope you are not around. Not because people will panic, not because the world will end. I don't believe in any of that apocalypse stuff. What I do believe in though is an unvigilant society, with a media that is an echo chamber for the politics of criminals that stole the white house and our liberties; and if they can do all that, just under the guise of protecting us from terrorist, I can not even imagine what liberties and rights they will swiftly pilfer in the name of "keeping us safe" from ETs in flying saucers.

In the opinion of this poster, if disclosure ever comes, we're all *******

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Kaytag]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntisepticSkeptic
Wow another UFO/alien kook

We didn't need to read any further to determine the level of outright ignorance you display.

Posters like this are a disgrace to the boards. If you aren't interested in the possibilities that the field of conspiracy entails, then what on earth brings these people to this website? There is zero edifiable value in a post like that. It derails the thread and sends it into a completely different argument altogether. I wish there was a way to report such posts. They aren't in direct conflict with the T&C as free speech should be encouraged, but there is a difference between one man's honest opinion (ranted ad nauseum every time they post), and blatant continual trolling.

We get it, we know you don't believe.. but in all honesty, for you to come here and post on ATS is like me signing up for the Kenny G board and moaning about how his saxophone sends me to sleep.

This is my one and only post not on topic but I felt that it needed to be said, on behalf of not only myself but of those supporting me via u2u. We, the silent majority, are sick of it.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Tha Joker

The Joker once said "if your good at something dont do it for free" this is the same basic idea, this guy has HUGE news and he wants some money for it. Nothing out of the ordinary there, just greed.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

Though I'm sure a portion of us won't accept anything less than a videotape of the incident; and even then, people are going to say the alien was planted there by NASA themselves to make us all look like idiots.

RC, I think this is a nice report of the find that you made and your comments are, for the most part balanced. It's not productive to slander the famous person.

I made a comment based on what was said, and the best way is to go to the source and read the comments, and you linked that. So nice job.

However, I would quibble a bit with this comment about '...won't accept anything less that a...' theme that people sometimes fall into the habit of using.

It's an example of argument by intimidation and doesn't have a place in your balanced report. It's a specious comment (not you) and isn't factual, and sounds like whinging.

So I would urge the more scientific-minded believers to avoid this kind of comment. It only detracts from your otherwise well-thought-out arguments.

HTH.

Edit: I went back and starred your post just above mine, and I strongly agree with you. Even those with a more skeptical view look upon such comments (kooks) as low and without a place in this discussion.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Badge01]

jra

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
What I'd like to know is, what Shuttle mission did this supposed alien appear in the cargo bay? I didn't see it mentioned anywhere on his site. I haven't read this entire thread yet, so I'm sorry if it was already brought up.

Googling his name didn't seem to bring up much other than his site and other conspiracy sites. Nothing came up relating directly to NASA that I could see. (but I only looked quickly).

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
reply to post by solo1

I'm not saying I believe this or not; i'm withholding judgment here.

But I really wish that some people would get over the idea that evreybody over some arbitrary age is senile. I remember Eisonhower as POTUS, and I can still tie my shoes; thank you very much.

Decide on a case by case basis, not as a blanket indictment of everyone past your own limited horizon.

And yes, in case you're too immature to figure it out, I'm posting not as a moderator, but as an "old" member. Deciding someone's "worth" as a witness based on age is no different than saying because someone is black, they must be of lower IQ. Or because someone is from Latin America they must be backward. Or that because someone lacks a PHD they must be a liar.

This person deserves the same respect you would want.
well said,I'm having the same argument on another board
people over a certain age,don't just stick their panties on their heads and shout WIBBLE alot.

with reguards to the story,cool. I hope the dude gets as many 500 dollars as there are news publications.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Apparently, McClellan has been trying for a book deal since 1999:

From This 2006 ATS Post > Within This ATS Thread

Originally posted by jra
Googling his name didn't seem to bring up much other than his site and other conspiracy sites. Nothing came up relating directly to NASA that I could see. (but I only looked quickly).

I noticed that too, and looked pretty thoroughly

[edit on 30/7/08 by Misfit]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

I think perhaps what you are picking up on there, is the sheer frustration that the more open-minded folks on this site, face.

Everybody is headhunting from the outset, for the absolute proof. That's fair enough, but we must also be realistic. The tapes may or may not exist. All we have to go on, is this person's word. And for many, it's not enough.

It would be great if Mr McClelland himself would be able to answer a few questions, and clarify exactly what kind of plan he has to break this story to the masses - if it is at all possible to successfully mass-communicate material contentious as this.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

It's ok to be frustrated. How you express that is what makes a difference. Use humor, use incisive logic, remain cool and detached and you add to your argument and make the skeptic look bad (if he did reply in a clumsy manner like this, using pejoratives and cat-calls.)

Just because someone has a skeptical approach doesn't mean that they have the wits to go with it.

Edit to include on-topic content: Yes, it would be good if McClelland could add to the report and if he replied here, then we have to remember to give him respect and hear him out, because he deserves that. If you do get a reply, be sure and get his permission to post any commentary on the open forum. (just sayin'...)

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
post edited

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
What bothers me about his pronunciation is that he only observerd for a minute and a half. They would have had to drag me away from that monitor at gunpoint. Walking away non-chalantly is not credible behavior.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SleeplessInUS
I'm thinking he didnt write this.... probably a hoax... did anyone look up the "who is" on the domain? (just thought of that)

Registrant:
Clark McClelland
* REMOVED: lists address and phone numbers *

Domain Name: STARGATE-CHRONICLES.COM
Created on: 04-Jun-99
Expires on: 04-Jun-10
Last Updated on: 20-Mar-08

Administrative Contact:
McClelland, Clark
Stargate Chronicles

Technical Contact:
McClelland, Clark
Stargate Chronicles

I removed the contact details because I don't want to be personally responsible for random kids/trolls, who would see his details here, phoning him (even though it is pretty easy for anyone to get them anyway).

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Are these people willing to undertake Polygraph Testing ?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Hi,

I personally beleive Clark. I also know that Clark did indeed write this. As to his credentials, take a look at this :
www.ufoconspiracy.com...

Regards

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   

While on duty at the Kennedy Space Center he observed, for over a minute on a TV monitor, an 8 or 9 foot tall alien in the Space Shuttle Loading Bay when it was on a military mission.

Presumably this is final proof of the incompetence of US military intelligence. They have to bring an 8' 6" inhabitant of Zeta Reticuli 8 trillion light-years to help find Bin Laden, and even then they can't get the job done. The poor thing was clearly going home jaded - it took one look at the operation and said 'I'm outa here!'

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
Hi there - Just wanted to clarify he is selling his story for publication for $500 - yes it's on the web, but he has copyrights so it cannot be published / reprinted without paying for his permission. Considering big stories could bring in much, much more money than that, $500 for a 'genuine' story is a bargain for any magazine. And if it gets published from his website without his permission... he can sue

Excellent points... I was thinking the same way. So, I would take it that the OP talked to the author of the story and got permission to reprint it or paid the 500.00, correct?? If not, would suck for ATS to get sued for say 1/2 a mil over a story such as this.

I hope he gets tons of monies from disclosure... if I were him and had proof - i'd be saying "SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!" also.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by thecandyman]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
What evidence there is other than a tacky site claiming and quoting another astronaut. How do I know he not just made this up to cash in?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

The site isn't quoting anyone. It is his site. His content.

Also, how the site looks is not important. What's important is that the content featured there belongs to the mind of a credible person who formerly held a position (for an extended period) at a highly regarded organisation.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Comatose]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join