It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another NASA employee comes forward - 8-9 Foot Alien Sighted

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by senshido
[

my Space Program Retirement was DENIED TO ME!!
I lost the $$ I had, lost my family, my son, died at age 19, my wife divorced me, I lost our home, I was not able to find a job paying over $4.25 hour, My beloved parents were devistated. That and MUCH more.
I am asking those that are rich, famous, like Rock Stars, Movie Stars, Bill Gates, all who have enough $$ for ten life times, PLEASE HELP ME!

Sadly he seems to have lost all sense of restraint in requesting money, that particular piece you reference is a part of a much larger text that is shown on the bottom of his home-page and I believe if you look at the email reply he sent some of the members who emailed him it is also provided in the signature.

Anyway, not to slander the man, clearly one way or another he's been through a hard time. I just find his approach a bit distasteful.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I was and still am very broke! I lost the money I had, lost my family, my son, died at age 19, my wife divorced me, I lost our home, I was not able to find a job paying over $4.25 Hour, My beloved parents were devastated. That and much, much more. I am asking those that are rich, famous, like Rock Stars, Movie Stars, Bill Gates, all who have enough money to last for ten life times, PLEASE HELP ME! I am doing this FOR YOU, the Human Race! I am standing ALONE, so FAR. Are any of you courageous enough to assist me? If not, then my astonishing books may never be read. Please, send me help to my P.O. Box 233, Tavares, Florida USA 32778. Thank you.
Clark

you forgot to post this little bit of information as well.

the guy is BROKE.. asking rock stars, movie stars and bill gates for money...

[edit on 12-1-2009 by wheazy]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tha Joker
Why would this guy have to pay people $500.00 to release his article in a newspaper or magazine if he had real proof? Don't you think if the proof was undeniable, magazines and newspapers would be jumping on this....for free? Just seems a little stinky to me, thats all.

If what you say is the truth, you shouldn't have to pay people to accept it.

[edit on 7/29/08 by Tha Joker]

Do I think the mainstream media would be jumping on stories about aliens and UFOs? No, I don't. Not at all.

I don't know why it is, but I just don't believe they are ever going to cover this topic regardless of the evidence--and there is plenty of evidence that a cover has been going on for a long time, on this issue more than any other that I can think of, at least in the U.S.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by witness63

Not seen a television since the 1950's then?

This stuff is not only talked about, has channels specific to it and films made based on the concepts in the community but also is a popular internet search topic.

Screaming cover up is like screaming Michael at a Jackson 5 concert.

Nice thread rez.

-m0r

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
hmm so has anybody contacted any of the media outlets to get this story more exposure? i mean this is a NASA astronaut right? and he is saying yes they are out there? so unless he is scamming us this is the smoking gun.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim3lord
hmm so has anybody contacted any of the media outlets to get this story more exposure? i mean this is a NASA astronaut right? and he is saying yes they are out there? so unless he is scamming us this is the smoking gun.

NASA astronaut? You been scammed, bro. Why do you make it so gol-darn EASY?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

how have i been scammed? i didnt donate any money nor did i say i believed this story 100% all i said was has the mas media been alerted. i try to decide for myself what i choose to believe not jump on band wagons or throw babies out with the bathwater.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
seems like there was a fairly recent report on a big 8-9 foot alien!! On 05/21/2012 . You don't hear to many about these big ones (remember the "tale whites" a great story by that airforce dude) well if you look for 'em ...I did

theres a bunch out there.

heres the link to a big alien reported www.ufostalker.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

The skeptics excuse is that if someone is getting paid for it then it cannot be real. It is weird to think that my electricity, water and gas are not real. Neither is the internet, as I pay for that too.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Pure Fiction, Sci Fi, Fantasy call it what you want, its the new entertainment designed to catch out the crowd who would of normally got suckered into religion but have 60's parents who taught them to be atheist.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
new interviews, even newer claims:

Whistle Blower Radio Kerry Cassidy Guest CLARK McCLELLAND

Published on Mar 2, 2013
REVOLUTION RADIO

www.youtube.com...

Interesting that Jeff Rense won't interview real whistle-blowers like McClellan, or Stew Webb either...and now we learn that the Kecksberg info is verboten by Jeff's handlers....interesting. I've suspected all along that Rense is from the dark side of the tracks...this confirms it. His seven ex-wives learned the hard way.

dont worry Clark, I'm just a dumb sheeple and I believe u. I dont kno what they r worried about us knowng stuff. ego's i guess

I don't doubt what he says, and I'm very knowledgeable in the sujbect of matter.

Kerry Cassidy with Clark McClelland - Israel, ET's and the Secret Space Program

www.youtube.com...

Published on Mar 3, 2013
Kerry Cassidy interviews NASA insider Clark McClelland and asks him about Israel's involvement with the Secret Space Program and ET's. Clark has plenty to say in this segment about who controls the world and the enslavement of humanity.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Whoever that was being interviewed the first video seemed to be in bad health and having a hard time telling his story. Sounds like he is in the same age group as Apollo astronauts which makes me hope they are doing better with their health.

Also what's with the bad blood and name calling. From outsider's point of view, it's just a bunch of people telling unsubstantiated stories relating to UFO encounters. Instead of name calling I think it would be more convincing if some sort of hard evidence is presented to discredit the story or the storyteller.

I as well as everyone else doesn't care how many times the man telling the story was married. That's irrelevant information.

edit on 4-3-2013 by PINGi14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Interesting that Jeff Rense won't interview real whistle-blowers like McClellan, or Stew Webb either...and now we learn that the Kecksberg info is verboten by Jeff's handlers....interesting. I've suspected all along that Rense is from the dark side of the tracks...this confirms it. His seven ex-wives learned the hard way.

Stopped frequenting his site when it became all about Zionism.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

...Interesting that Jeff Rense won't interview real whistle-blowers like McClellan...

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by PINGi14

...Interesting that Jeff Rense won't interview real whistle-blowers like McClellan...

Obviously I mixed up McClellan with McClelland and then got a little too excited about debunking the mighty JimOberg. What you see up there is the perfect example of the importance of fact checking.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I think McClelland is important because it seems he's been the source of a lot of the 'space UFO' stories that have been appearing for more than 40 years. And as more detailed claims become available and can be checked independently, he's revealed as a very creative reteller -- even originator -- of rumor and gossip.

That can help better validate -- or dispell -- a significant subset of the common 'UFO lore'.

As far as I can tell from my checks with friends and associates at the Cape, Clark really was there for the time periods he claimed, working as a technician in launch pad fabrication and development. He seems to have been a contract employee of a series of aerospace and service companies -- as are most space workers, myself included -- but never a direct employee of NASA. What he discovered, as so many of the rest of us did as we got older, was that short-term contract work does not 'vest' an employee in the company pension fund until ten years of seniority, sometimes more.
And government agencies kept contract costs down by rebidding and awarding many key contracts regularly, often before most people hired for them had 'vested'.

It's entirely possible that Clark, like a lot of others, lost most if not all his 'retirement' benefits because his employment in a succession of short-term contracts never officially vested him in them. Of my own 22 years at the NASA center in Houston, only about half ever counted towards a formal pension plan. Such experience is typical for non-Civil-Service workers.

And again, apparently there is no record of Clark ever being a NASA employee directly [nor was I]. His last contract job, working on shuttle ground processing, was another contractor gig, and apparently he never assumed his official duties because in 1992 he failed a security clearance review. He was 57, and that was twenty years ago. The 'business card' [SCO Ground Test Astronaut] that he shows on his home page is bogus -- it contains his Orlando, Florida, personal PO Box address, for example.

How he apparently has been bounced from medicaid, meanwhile, really baffles me, since NASA would have had no authority to interfere with his benefits, which are purely due to age.

Whenever the stories he attributes to personal conversations with famous people can be checked, they seem connected with published magazine and book reports from years earlier, that he simply recast as having been told directly to him. I have seen no indication that any of the stories he tells have ever had independent corroboration, and many are patently preposterous because they conflict with known space engineering practices and capabilities.

What I find objectionable is what I see as his methodology of piggy-backing his own ego on fabrications about real people, many of whom I really do [or did] know personally, that portrays them as public falsifiers and deceivers [while slipping HIM the real 'inside truth']. Some of them are still alive, and those who are dead have living loved ones and friends who in many cases are insulted by these falsifications.

Specific examples: it now seems that McClelland is the originator of the Mercury-9 'Gordon Cooper' UFO story, later championed by Frank Edwards and others, that even Cooper himself -- no stranger to UFO reports -- had to repudiate. In the 1960s and 1970s, through reports to NICAP and other UFO writers, he seems to have generated many if not most of the fables about 'astronauts and UFOs' that have infested the UFO literature indelibly.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Does anybody have a copy of McClelland's claims about astronaut Jim Irwin and things he was told while they were flying to a university together to lecture there? Well, here's a contemporary clipping that says the university cancelled that invitation to McClelland when they checked his claimed vitae and found it was phony.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

JimOberg
Specific examples: it now seems that McClelland is the originator of the Mercury-9 'Gordon Cooper' UFO story, later championed by Frank Edwards and others, that even Cooper himself -- no stranger to UFO reports -- had to repudiate. In the 1960s and 1970s, through reports to NICAP and other UFO writers, he seems to have generated many if not most of the fables about 'astronauts and UFOs' that have infested the UFO literature indelibly.

Was he behind the X-15 sighting stuff too?

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Malevolent_Aliens

He's paying the media outlets themselves $500 to carry the story.

Has anyone considered that he is doing this to show everyone it's not about the money?

Just look at his credentials:

I am a SPACE PROGRAM PIONEER. I assisted in launching the Mercury, Gemini, Apollo, Apollo-Soyuz, Skylab, Space Shuttle, Deep Space Missions, and the International Space Station.

I have received character substantiation from: Walter Cronkite, Major Donald
Keyhoe, NICAP Director, Richard Hall, Assistant Director of NICAP, Astronomer, Dr. J. Allen Hynek, etc. I served as the Assistant State of Florida and KSC Director of MUFON, the Director of the NICAP (National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena) at Cape Canaveral and KSC! I have received honored mentions from US Senators, Congressman, Military Officers and Scientists. (See my website site below for more exciting disclosures)

In fact, this absolutely verifies what my friend, Astronaut Edgar Mitchell, of Apollo 14, has recently and courageously released!

I have launched or witnessed 650 missions, so far in my life!

I am an expert in visually recognizing any crafts created and flown by the human race, whether secret or otherwise!I know an ET and Alien craft when I see them!

I was the Director of the NICAP Unit-3 actual X-Files at Cape Canaveral and the Kennedy Space Center, 1958 to 1992! YES, the ACTUAL X-FILES!! Aliens ARE HERE!! They walk among US! They may be implanted into OUR various earth governments!!

What I know, they would NOT allow me to publish!

"What I know, they would NOT allow me to publish!"

With that statement said, what I know they will NOT allow him to publish it sounds like he is willing to pay someone $500 to get the info out there and off his chest. Surely he doesn't care about a measly $500, it's the TRUTH that he cares about and getting it out to the rest of the WORLD.

golly when someone with those credentials comes out and speaks you just have to listen very interesting story

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

999zxcv
[golly when someone with those credentials comes out and speaks you just have to listen very interesting story

here is his latest radio interview:
www.youtube.com...

The problem, as I see it, is how much of the credentials are authentic, how much exaggeration, how much pure fantasy? Clearly he did honorable service as a pad technician for more than 30 years. But was he really a friend of von Braun and Debus, who sent him to inspect the Kecksburg time machine, as he claims? Somewhere you've got to draw the line on how much to believe.

That's why that 1980 clipping has a point to make. Even that long ago, those who took the trouble to verify his claim of credentials discovered they were bogus. And that seems to have been the sticking point that lost him a chance for that shuttle servicing job in 1992 -- credentials he claimed on his job application, when checked as part of the security clearance process, failed to satisfy veracity.

Look at his quote at the end of the clipping. He blames OTHER people for spreading misinformation about his career. How could that happen?

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38 >>

join