It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another NASA employee comes forward - 8-9 Foot Alien Sighted

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tha Joker

Why is it that people that always have "proof" of aliens always require money before their proof is revealed? Jeff Peckham and Stan Romanek come to mind. Not saying this guy is phoney, just that he shouldn't bring money into this if his motives are genuine. Its kinda like a preacher asking you for money on behalf of God. I love God, but sorry, I'm not lending him money.

Got this far in the thread, and just had to comment on this:

The reality of this world is this: Not everyone has the same motives as you. Some... even MOST people, live in this thing that we humans call 'Society'. It's run by dollars. Making some kind of huge discovery, or shift in human understanding of the universe would... well... you know... PAY OFF. I know people who, if they came into some kind of undeniable proof of aliens, or UFOs existing, would try to sell the best pieces to the media, for a sum. You can't pay bills on evidence alone, right?

Personally, I would probably keep the 'sellable' evidence to the media, and release everything else to the public to analyze and scrutinize.

Either way, some would try to keep this kind of thing under wraps, for their own personal gain, or power over others... others would try to provide the world with said information in hopes of unifying everyone, and freeing others from the oppression of those who would try to gain power with it...

I dunno, that's my 'Early-Morning Rant' for today

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
That is badly written rubbish.

The prolific use of 'I', relating to the author, at the begining of many of the paragraphs and the equally oversubscribed use of exclamation marks, demonstrate to me that whoever wrote this article is not a very educated individual.

Certainly not one that NASA might seek to employ.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Loooooooooong thread! I read most and skipped here. The vocabulary and tone is completely at odds with a man of his experience. He sounds maniacal.

To all who have faith in ME

Who talks like that? Who overuses capitals for emphasis? A lot of high frequency words and a style that appears uneducated. What's an 'Astronaut chronograph watch?' Reading the small print (below the blurb), I wouldn't be surprised if this is a phishing attempt. Laughable

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
also it's kinda fishy with this whole lawsuit thing. He hates NASA now so he could just be inventing information to get back at them

[edit on 2-9-2008 by ironmaiden54]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tha Joker

I've got to agree with Tha Joker! This guy makes a great deal of claims but has delivered nothing new to help with the "TRUTH" He's also pleading for money for a book deal but says no publisher will take is story? What's up with that? Have the panel on the Disclosure project been paid for their stories?

Furthermore...he claims he is "fighting a WAR for YOU! I am the ONLY SOLDIER in YOUR ARMY! PLEASE continue to assist me." -
COME ON! People die in wars! If you have something big to say, by all means come forward! We all want to know, money or no money. Make money later giving lectures!
All UFO minded people are fighting a war for the truth! If you know something big, come forward like a true soldier! Stand your ground! IF there is something out there we should know, then either #, or get off the pot!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Another former astronaut tells his story.

"Most of us interested in ufology who have investigated have seen that many credible people have come forward with their experiences and Gorden Copper is one of them.
An experienced pilot with many honors to his name as well as being an astronaut for NASA.
Gorden is now dead but his words will live on and for that I commend and respect Gorden for his honesty and strength to do what he felt was right."

NASA Gordon Cooper- UFO are visiting earth

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
So Scott McClelland may have 'fluffed' his credentials? Many people do, but it's a shame when you get caught doing it, and you are simultaneously saying some incredible things.

One other question...the one thing that I've seen Mr. McClelland use to 'support' his authority is a pic of him in the right seat of a Shuttle....or a Simulator. The caption describes it as the Columbia, from 1992.

Not hard to 'fluff' credentials... OR to sit in the seat of the Shuttle demo at JSC... seems anyone can do it as its open to the public

www.jamesoberg.com...

[edit on 11-9-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Everyone must know that these astronauts aren't nutters with far-fetched tales to tell[edit on 29-7-2008 by RiotComing]

Hmmm, ive met two people from NASA, one an engineer that was my girlfriends uncle and the other i'm not sure what he did. He was my neighbor for a number or years. They both gave me the creeps in a child molestor sort of way. Wasnt there a NASA women that went postal a year or two back too. Just say they are weird people, but maybe it the stress.

I imagine the ones that get to go to outer space are even weirder.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by ganjar]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ganjar
Hmmm, ive met two people from NASA, one an engineer that was my girlfriends uncle and the other i'm not sure what he did. He was my neighbor for a number or years. They both gave me the creeps in a child molestor sort of way. Wasnt there a NASA women that went postal a year or two back too. Just say they are weird people, but maybe it the stress.

I imagine the ones that get to go to outer space are even weirder.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by ganjar]

I understand the "wierd" part...that comes from the compartmentalization that people in the field surely must have. A certain stoicism, I think.

But the female astronaut you refer to....i am not so sure that she really went crazy as opposed to other ideas.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It seems like a lot of you guys are not very objective in your assessment of his claims. _javascript:icon('
')

It also seems like a lot of people see certain signs like "hes old" or "money is involved" even though hes not making money, and that automatically means what..... its not true?

If you ask me, either a lot of you guys are just not very objective when it comes to claims such as this, or i'd even go as far as to say your afraid to even consider it to be the truth, or your on board the disinformation train. (Allllll Aboard!)_javascript:icon('
')

I mean, if your not going to believe a NASA employee, (how many of them are there again who have come out with their own disclosure statements now? (LOTS)) Who the hell are you going to believe??? NO ONE.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Check out "NASA Hiding an Alien Base on the Moon "http://worldpowernetwork.blogspot.com/2008/09/is-nasa-hiding-alien-base-on-moon.html

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
That is one of the best article I have read. Glad it's shared. The more the better.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

Just another scam from The United States of SCAMerica. This NASA-guy tries to sound as if his aim is to save the world,-then he asks for money. You find these people in all walks of life, from the dishonest car-salesman to the pastors of your churches.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
2 months no posters. Gotta keep a tab on this one. Great story. Will google whatever it takes to find the truth. Flag & stars.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by RiotComing

Just another scam from The United States of SCAMerica.

If it weren't for the United States of SCAMerica, this site would not even exist.

I don't see many threads discussing alien experimentation in Finland.

Funny that, huh?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It doesn't matter what they say or see. NASA only looks forward to the millions of dollars that will advance them to move forward with more on the back end. It's a useless agency. They analyze rock samples and data sensory. It's obvious intentions are to funnel money into the void. Rocks are real. Gases are real. The only thing they never get right is the color. The color of fear. Not one person can have faith to put their life on the line for what they believe in. Get used to high definition photos of the sun, core samples, and weather patterns.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
This should really be labelled hoax.

Dr Edgar Mitchell despite his shining career at NASA cannot be taken as a legitimate source and this other gentleman is tainted by association.

Mitchell was a paid advisor to the X-Files show and his "disclosure" was conveniently timed for the release of the X-Files last movie. I think in all fairness given what we know of how these things work it has to be seriously questionable.

Its a huge convenience that someone closely associated with the X-Files franchise came out and made these statements just as the new X-Files film was coming out. Personally I find that a very hard fact to overlook myself.

You always need to look for motivation, why did he choose to come out at that point in time. When you have something as clear as his association with the X-Files lingering around it basically wipes out his credibility on the issue, sadly.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

Your a hoax dude, you come out with that info

Your a dis-info agent fraud.

Stop posting fraud!!!!!

Who is paying you huh??????

That means you Silver6!!!!!!!!!

What a clown.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I say this is a hoax. Book it!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by airborne82ndscout

Are you insane?

Sorry but if you didnt know Edgar Michell was employed by the X-Files as a consultant I suggest you recheck your facts

Its very common knowledge and has never been a great secret.

So given that FACT and the fact he release his "news" right when the film was released....well im sure most people can do the math.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join