It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another NASA employee comes forward - 8-9 Foot Alien Sighted

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
"If it were a murder trial, so far you have a "Not Guilty" verdict."

Don't you have it completely backwards? The presumption of an unusual claim is that it is false, until it is proven true. All we have are wild stories full of a lot more than misstatements and misspellings. Are there ANY independent reasons to suggest that ANY of those claims are credible?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Example: A guy says he KNOWS an unknown object is approaching Earth at one quarter light speed but the gummint is withholding knowledge from the public.

Are you saying that it is your habit to assume it's true until somebody DISproves it?

That strikes me as downright un-TEXan...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

texan - your murder tial anology is flawed

if this was a trial - it would be a civil trial - and mclleland would be the PLAINTIFF - as he is making claims here

and the burden is upon him to show that his claims have merit

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
"If it were a murder trial, so far you have a "Not Guilty" verdict."

Don't you have it completely backwards? The presumption of an unusual claim is that it is false, until it is proven true. All we have are wild stories full of a lot more than misstatements and misspellings. Are there ANY independent reasons to suggest that ANY of those claims are credible?

no sir. you are trying to prove that he is less than truthful. the burden of proof lies on you.

Given the other comments by ex-NASA employee's, i would not call his claims unusual.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

No sir. I am saying that our government has lied enough that i believe neither more than the other without further information.

Clark could be a sham. But given that his comments are similar in scope to others I cannot dismiss him.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

texan - your murder tial anology is flawed

if this was a trial - it would be a civil trial - and mclleland would be the PLAINTIFF - as he is making claims here

and the burden is upon him to show that his claims have merit

Perhaps you would rather see him prove that he is not a liar....but I don't think that is what people do in court when they are accused. The burden of proof lies with the accuser, and he is the one being accused.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

mo - he is not being asked to proove he is not a liar - he is being asked to validate his own claims - a subtle but important distinction

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Given the other comments by ex-NASA employee's, i would not call his claims unusual.

Who else says there's an unknown undisclosed object approaching earth at 25% light speed?

Who else says eight foot tall aliens have been 'standing' (in zero-G, less) in the shuttle in flight?

Who ELSE?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Perhaps you would rather see him prove that he is not a liar....but I don't think that is what people do in court when they are accused. The burden of proof lies with the accuser, and he is the one being accused.

I am nowhere calling him a liar.

HE is the accuser -- that all the space program is a phony front for alien contacts and interceptions, with true events being covered up by threat, intimidation, and bribery, and everybody EXCEPT him has succumbed to the evil forces, and serves them.

Don't you consider that an accusation? Or is that your basic assumption of reality as well?

Philosophically, he is accusing the 'standard model' of reality as being false, and he demands that a new model based on his terms replace it. The burden of proof is on him. I'm dismayed that you fundamentally don't seem to get it.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
What is REALITY?

What is time?

What is Truth?

What is perspective?

You have the people that experience outside of these two things and you might become shortlived, and experience things from the OTHER PERSPECTIVE. Or dare I say the (other side.)

Everybody here has a mission they just have to return to the mission control center and find out what that (IT) is.

You get somebodies own perspective of the above questions and you will get different answers saying the same thing in linear mechanics.

You want to find one answer to the TRUTH that exists, but beyond that truth there is only a feeling on the way home.

Person one says:
I have seen a human from a different perspective.

Person two says:I have seen somebody that looks just like me but they are not.

Person three says:I have just seen something beyond my comprehension but I just stare and observe with no ideas.

Person four says:I know what I am seeing is not necessarily THE truth but a truth that allows my space to grow.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Meng, I know you're just trying to be helpful, but my constrained ape-brain just can't seem to grasp the meta-concepts you are trying to instill in me. My intellectual inadequacies are a daily torment to me, alas.

[not the real JimO speaking]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

The daily question that leaves minds riveting is what is space?

Does space mirror consciousness, the answer is yes.

This is something I have been playing with for sometime, I know within our perspective within space there is one absolute feature that mimicks mankind, whether it be his eyes, his nose, his ears, his tongue, his ability to comprehend.

Even those on the farthest reaches of space somebody will still share some attribute of mankind, physical or nonphysical.

That 'Divine Atom' binds us together, through strings of vibrational awareness.

Awareness has the ability to know how deep and where the pool is found.

Space is in the center of mass, how sweet it is.

Space itself is a complex organism. But within its complexity it is a (simplistic form) of mind. Aligning your mind within a certain space put's you in a different position of the eternal mind. This means your body can operate in different speeds of the onion, the layered realities that makeup our world.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

What does any of that have to do with "Another NASA employee comes forward - 8-9 FOOT ALIEN SIGHTED"?

Please don't clutter the thread with writings only you and a select few seem to have supposed understanding of.

[edit on 15/8/08 by Misfit]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

There are thirty two people on this board as we speak that just got what I said, you might be ending up in the same occupational space to see me, but not before you observe me from inside.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

You sure sound clever. But I'd still recommend laying off the acid

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

There are thirty two people on this board as we speak that just got what I said

There are two posters stating the contrary, myself and another.

How about we just get back to Clark, NASA, supposed aliens, and the Shuttle, save the head games for your "higher light" thread.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Now from the detailed picture of McClelland it shows that his density must be right for that position of space, for the eight footer not to be floating off into space, while Earthlings are tied down, see what happens when you get outside your time space you go floating off somewhere, I thought gravity was present where there is only life.

-The Gravity in space is an intelligently designed feat-

What happens when somebodies thoughtforms are in a different space, you go floating off into space until you reach the center of gravity.

So a humans charge around the body is different while in space, that means somebody designed the body to operate into one form and outside Earth is like operating in Spirit.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Morgadesho in reality cannot be shown to inhabit what we know to be true regarding the chromatic dispersions known to present in sentient space forms, which, when folded upon themselves, collapse into an expanding state of perception that truly differs between thoughtforms only because perception is relative and exists as a one true universal. This universal itself is relative only to the perception that perceives it, but since the nature of perception is relatively based upon a universal, the space inside of the space inside of a Whattaburger must be different than the swirls of creamer in an average cup of coffee.

Unless that coffee is lukewarm. That's a whole other story.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
When out in space there is no up, down, right or left, things that appear to be a hundred miles away are right in front of us. In the here and now.

A lot deals with the angles in which our perception arrives, the locality of that position determines a lot.

A lot of Optical Illusions appear out there. You will have an object moving in every direction all at the same time, this in essence would be like experiencing the Nanosecond.

You have an object moving towards you from every direction at every position possible, so while you are seeing and object afar it has just passed by you. You have caught it in two places at the exact same time. Just before it went out of view it reappeared at the same instant it disappeared.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I know exactly what you mean. Although I like mine with extra cheese.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join