It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another NASA employee comes forward - 8-9 Foot Alien Sighted

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
link

He arrived to inform the local officers of an extraordinary event the had occurred during exercises in Siberia. Frogmen had encountered mysterious underwater swimmers, very human-like, but huge in size (almost three meters in height)! The swimmers were clad in tight-fitting silvery suits, despite icy-cold water temperatures. At the depth of fifty meters, these "swimmers" were not wearing aqualungs, but sphere-like helmets concealing their heads.
this reminded me of the above narrative.

You know what? I'm suspecting these things are shapeshifters:

1. alien autopsy subject had six fingers
  2. recent alleged bigfoot footprint in Kenora, Canada has six toes
  3. "fire in the sky:" three grays were overpowered & retreated from their human captive. Then 3 muscular and athletic looking Nordics came to do whatever it was those previous grays had to do to the human.
  4. no carcass/fossil ever of bigfoot dying of natural causes like old age or disease. Looks like we'd have to kill one for a specimen.
Its seeming like Skinwalkers could be the underlying factor for a lot of unexplained phenomena. Skinwalkers: theory of the unified field of the inexplicable

I'm betting there is at least one base in one of the lakes in the former USSR. Also, if there's anything of interest (ETwise) in mars I think its either in that "sink hole" or the south pole. But these are all just gut feelings.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
How about thinking beyond the apparent...Could this not be an attempt by NASA or the Gov to actually say see we told you this idea was nothing but crazies hallucinating. See that is what the brains have already thoughty up, they know Dr. Mitchell is beyond reproach, and they are proly tired of killing everyone who tries to tell tghe truth so they get a man with say a history of "mental llness" to think he saw an alien when in fact it was a cgi possibly put there just for him, since they know he has a "history"!!!

Thast is the way they think. It is sad really to go so far, but you know they know they have to have a fallback plan to rely on just in case something like Edgar Mitchell happened.

Don't think they are above this, I have witnessed the depths of an evil mind so far gone that the very thing done to me was almost unbelievable, yet not suprising considering the powers involved in trying to keep the "alien presence" under wraps.

As for whether or not this really happened, I will remain a disinterested observer, since I already get it.

If you think I can't type or write that is partly true, this new little wireless keyboard is so hard to type on that I get tired of having to make the corrections. Word of advice, don't buy a cut rate wireless keyboard and mouse, because you get what you pary for.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I am willing to tell my story ...but for compensation

I bet all these ex-astronauts are secretly playing a gag on all of us and eachother to see who can come up with the craziest story and "sell" it for the most money.
Toying with all of us! this pisses me off!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by reconpilot
reply to post by RiotComing

To bloody right mate !
Funny how we never get any credentials from the skeptics ,debunkers and spin merchants isnt it ?
In fact they never really tell you anything about themselves do they ?
Wonder why that might be ?
but they want to know all about you in their u2u's .
They poor crap on you in the thread then privately ask you for as much as you can tell them . Funny that .
Classic frat brat stand over manouvere .

And if you push them for cred they get nasty and threatening , bit like american intelligence .Whoops ,did I say intelligence and american at the same time .Sorry , My mistake .

I don't consider myself a debunker or any of the above, but without them there would not be a balance. The sad thing is, is that the debunkers have nothing to prove, only to disprove. While the others have to prove something. Which one do you think is more difficult? As for the hardcore skeptics and debunkers, they are in a win-win situation. If they end up being wrong and ETs are visiting our planet then most of the will end up being just as shocked as the ones who already believe.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

Yeah ,good points there . Sadly there are a lot of evil bastards running the show . Well what do you expect when you import all the nazis and get them to set up your space prog ? Nazi's lie hard fast and continously . There are very few real hero's in NAZA .
Thats why apollo 13 got sent home via an 'accident' . We told them not to bring weapons to the moon so they put a nuke on board , wankers .

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
8-9 feet?
Seeing something like that would probably put me in therapy a few years with a good psych med IV style

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
they know Dr. Mitchell is beyond reproach, and they are proly tired of killing everyone who tries to tell tghe truth so they get a man with say a history of "mental llness" to think he saw an alien when in fact it was a cgi possibly put there just for him, since they know he has a "history"!!!

Ok, so now we have the inevitable "mental illness" slur. Please provide your evidence, to back up your claims. I'm tired of seeing unfounded attacks levelled at whistleblowers; the guy who kept posting that 'Dr Greer is a closet homosexual' really grated me. Throwing enough mud in the hope some of it will stick. Poor form.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This story reminds me of the 8-9 foot tall aliens that villagers in parts of Israel claimed to have encountered over a period of time a few years back. People not prone to making up such things. During that time there were animal mutilations. A dog had it's eyes removed as well as I believe chickens and sheep.

From what I remember they were incredibly rude and had a very egocentric disposition.
One woman claimed she was brushed off and threatened that she could be "crushed like a dog" if she interrupted the giant man in what appeared to be a "bee keepers" uniform with a helmet. She was told to go back to her husband as the being continued to inspect her car. Even a few solders reported similar encounters.

Not anything I'd want to run into.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Im with you on that one. Everyone seems to think theres a rat when moneys involved, David Icke, Deagle, Alex Jones, anyone selling stuff on their sites so they can keep their servers going and maaybe buy some bread for some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Unfortunately we live in a world that forces us to play the "aquire money" game. that or we dont eat, the electricity goes off, phone goes off, kids dont get fed and clothed, internet goes off etc... i could go on

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

Originally posted by TH3ON3
they know Dr. Mitchell is beyond reproach, and they are proly tired of killing everyone who tries to tell tghe truth so they get a man with say a history of "mental llness" to think he saw an alien when in fact it was a cgi possibly put there just for him, since they know he has a "history"!!!

Ok, so now we have the inevitable "mental illness" slur. Please provide your evidence, to back up your claims. I'm tired of seeing unfounded attacks levelled at whistleblowers; the guy who kept posting that 'Dr Greer is a closet homosexual' really grated me. Throwing enough mud in the hope some of it will stick. Poor form.

No you are not thinking. I merely state what has been standard practice for those trying to debunk the truth. I know they will stop at nothing to discredit dr. Mitchell...This is something we should expect. If this is an attempt to discredit all FORMER employees of NASA by using the new witness as an example of a person formerly in high position who just also happens to be a "crazie" we must be ready to let them know we still support Dr. Mitchell no matter how hard they try to use the blanket cover debunk story to their advantage.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by TH3ON3]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by solo1
I don't wish to diminish the importance of the story but I just wish for once they would come forward before they became old and senile

Old age does not always equal senility folks.
That also is a really dismissive approach to the personal accounts of our elders.

My Aunt is going on 80 and she's as sharp or sharper than the people I come across at times. Heck some people couldn't even go toe-to-toe with Judge Judy! Although senility can factor into aging we can just brush off everyone past forty or fifty as being senile and unreliable without proof that this is the case.

I am not saying he saw exactly what he believes he did but he appears to believe he saw something similar to what he described.

I think he is credible until proven otherwise.
I'm not inclined to dismiss that just yet.

Oh and show me someone that doesn't need to get paid these days.
Here in the States there are plenty of people looking for a job.

I don't blame him.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Since some have requested it via U2U I'll just put it here. This is a link to the "Giants in Israel" article that I read a few years back. I don't know if all the accounts are in it though (doesn't seem to be) but there was also an episode of Sightings that dealt with the story.

I am sure you can find a fuller retelling if you look.

Are Giants Returning to the Holy Land?
by Barry Chamish

Are the Anakim or the Refaim, the giants of the Bible, returning to Israel today? There are only two periods of recorded history when giants were reported in Israel; In biblical days from the time of the Flood to the ascension of King David and since 1993 in modern Israel.

The case for the return of giants to Israel is strong. In fact, what characterizes the current Israeli UFO wave from others in the world, is the shere abundance of physical evidence left behind by the visitors. Consider the first incident to usher Israel into the UFO age.

www.mt.net

The whole giants thing is very strange indeed.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tha Joker
reply to post by prevenge

Well if what you say is true then why would they allow it to be introduced to the media at all? Especially with a measley $500 compensation? Like I said, its already on the internet for free so why wouldn't he just use the INet as a means to distribute his story to anyone that wants to see it for free. I mean, that's what he's doing already.

[edit on 7/29/08 by Tha Joker]

Hi there - Just wanted to clarify he is selling his story for publication for $500 - yes it's on the web, but he has copyrights so it cannot be published / reprinted without paying for his permission. Considering big stories could bring in much, much more money than that, $500 for a 'genuine' story is a bargain for any magazine. And if it gets published from his website without his permission... he can sue

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

Hang on, you are still labeling Mr McClelland a "crazie". Please state where you are getting this information from. Links would be quite helpful.

Your theory holds water, I understand where you are coming from, but where is the evidence of McClelland's "history as a nutter with mental illness"? From what I've read, McClelland has been on the outer with NASA for a long time, ever since he's gone about exposing the organisation. So how do we know that your "cover debunk" theory isn't a cover itself to prevent the truth?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
"I, Clark C. McClelland, former ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet, personally observed an 8 to 9 foot tall ET on his 27 inch video"

if this is supposed to be what he said why did he say HIS 27 inch video monitors?

and the way this is written it is so weird. the site seems really shady too....... got me pretty skeptical

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
reply to post by TH3ON3

Hang on, you are still labeling Mr McClelland a "crazie". Please state where you are getting this information from. Links would be quite helpful.

Your theory holds water, I understand where you are coming from, but where is the evidence of McClelland's "history as a nutter with mental illness"? From what I've read, McClelland has been on the outer with NASA for a long time, ever since he's gone about exposing the organisation. So how do we know that your "cover debunk" theory isn't a cover itself to prevent the truth?

All I'm saying is that is a possibility. I believe there werte giants at one time oln this earth...I think there is a good possibility that maybe even some of the fallen angels manifest themselves as an 8-9 foot alien. Again I'm not calling the guy crazy, I simply said it is a possibility they could use any story such as this for a debunking story.

I believe in the "aliens" but you notice my "quotes" around the "aliens" because I believe they are really fallen angels or possibly a robotic style construct made to imitate an alien but really embodied with the spirit of the fallen angel to m islead the new agers and all those who don't want to believe in an all powerful God who created us all including the fallen angels.

Much more to the story of course, but we can only speculate and posit theories based on what either we have witnessed or actual evidence, which in the case of "aliens" is woefully lacking in the case of actuaL proof of alien beings.

On the other hand, I'm not so closed minded to not admit there could be another created race of beings that God decided to create before or aftwer us. what if He has this very smae thing going on in say 1,000,000 galaxies. who are we to put limits on God.

So don't worry about me, I'm on board and maybe the guy did see an actual 9 foot "alien" just more proof that what we have been saying is true.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   

May I ask for you all who think this man is a money gubbing geezer, to consider this.

He will probably loose all benefits and pensions for making this move.
If him disclosing his information cuts off his food, should he not be allowed to eat off it's plate?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I'm thinking he didnt write this.... probably a hoax... did anyone look up the "who is" on the domain? (just thought of that)

He refers to himself in the third person? Interesting. And I don't like "I will tell my story to anyone, for compensation" I agree that we live in a society that requires us to make money to survive but people usually tell their story and then sell their books and DVD's. If you had a story... wouldnt you tell it for free? And then I bet the offers for interviews and books and movie deals would still roll in .....

It just seems to me that this is the kind of information that you would find hard to keep to yourself.. money or not.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mantic

First off I have to say I am an avid reader of this website, especially the alien / ufo threads, refreshing the active topics every hour or so. I very rarely post but I do have something to say about this topic. Look... what is so wrong with someone willing to disclose information but for a small... quite minute price for what he is offering. If what he has to say is the his truth, for only 500
$ that is very small price. Especially the way way the economy is going now, with the information he "claims" he has, that information is PRICELESS. If I was in a financially stable position where I could throw that amount of money with ease, this story (or supposed story) would be already printed. Yes I do have my doubts about his website and the recency of his story to Mitchell's story... but nothing can be determined until the facts come out. On his website, there is only general information published.. the tip of the iceberg. Who knows, once this "compensation" is paid... there could be solid, rock hard credentials and photos etc. that back his story completely. Bottom line is nobody is going to know unless someone takes a chance, and if they can they very well should for this is a situation that deserves it. 500$ is a small fee to pay for the entire human race to discover the truth about alien existence, especially coming from a decorated astronaut and NASA employee.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join