It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another NASA employee comes forward - 8-9 Foot Alien Sighted

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by housegroove23

I can definitely agree. The last week, however, has seen some really, really good threads popping up. Maybe a little life is coming back, afterall.

But it would be MUCH better if Lear were here. He attracted people to this site, and sometimes they were beneficial.

Back on topic...so does he want $500, or does he want to GIVE $500?

Why doesn't ATS take him up on his offer and publish him?

[edit on 30-7-2008 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

I would hope because there's not enough to verify his claims.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I sent an e-mail to Mr. McClelland asking him a few questions about this.
Here is the reply to my questions:

1. Can you logon to the ATS web site for a QA session from the ATS members? There is a discussion thread dedicated to your story.

A: I DO NOT release anything to ATS any longer!
I released articles in the past and they discarded them.

2. Can you give more information on the event when you witnessed the alien life form? What year this occurred? What space shuttle? Astronauts names that the alien was interacting with?

A: I will NOT disclose the Space Shuttle Missions! The astronauts may not as yet be retired! I will NOT subject them to losing THEIR retirements as I did. ETs were VERY TALL with a normal humanoid body! Both seen by me and my other witness were dressed in Space Suits! The one inside the crew quarters had to stay stooped down to not hit the overhead.

3. Would you be interested in appearing on the Larry King show to discuss your claims? I know someone that works for the show and they are interested in this topic and take is seriously.

A: no answer

4. When you do publish your information will there be proof other than your word? Do you have photo or video evidence? Maybe an offical government document?

A: again no answer

So he has been on ATS before and felt like he was not taken seriously so he will not post here again. I am certain he is reading this post today to see what people are saying.

Mr. McClelland,
I know you are reading this discussion thread. Please join the discussion !

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Yeah....I was remembering (please scroll up, you'll see others who helped jog my memory) when JimO came into ATS...James Oberg....I had trouble getting the last name. Lots of fireworks, between him and JLear...ah, those were the days, my friends!

Before I wax too nostalgic, I'd like to know from you, emsed, if you can be certain that Clark McClelland is not who he says.

Isn't it a common tactic to diminish a person who comes forward, a'la the Bob Lazar scenario? Erase their history, and resort to ridicule.....

Unfortuantely, the PTB can't do that to Ed Mitchell. They try....oh, they try.....

edit***Yes, I realize a photo in the cockpit (flight deck) or even a simulator isn't proof positive. One of my most precious pics is of my friend, and fellow airline pilot's three daughters in the B777 cockpit....just the three girls, and the airplane. (Dad, naturally, took the pic). Of course, events of 9/11 means that opportunities like that keep drying up, and it's a shame. Aviation isn't as fun as it used to be.

*second to edit*....and NO, before everyone gets too excited....the airplane was NOT in flight!!! Parked at the gate, before they all left for a trip to London!

[edit on 7/30/0808 by weedwhacker]

[edit on 7/30/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

That is a DAM good question. I have already asked the three Big Boys of ATS a couple of times, back in the day when he first made an appearance. They either did not read what I posted or they just plain old don't care because they think he is full of crap and will not give him a chance!

[edit on 7/30/08 by housegroove23]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
I sent an e-mail to Mr. McClelland asking him a few questions about this.
Here is the reply to my questions:

1. Can you logon to the ATS web site for a QA session from the ATS members? There is a discussion thread dedicated to your story.

A: I DO NOT release anything to ATS any longer!
I released articles in the past and they discarded them.

2. Can you give more information on the event when you witnessed the alien life form? What year this occurred? What space shuttle? Astronauts names that the alien was interacting with?

A: I will NOT disclose the Space Shuttle Missions! The astronauts may not as yet be retired! I will NOT subject them to losing THEIR retirements as I did. ETs were VERY TALL with a normal humanoid body! Both seen by me and my other witness were dressed in Space Suits! The one inside the crew quarters had to stay stooped down to not hit the overhead.

3. Would you be interested in appearing on the Larry King show to discuss your claims? I know someone that works for the show and they are interested in this topic and take is seriously.

A: no answer

4. When you do publish your information will there be proof other than your word? Do you have photo or video evidence? Maybe an offical government document?

A: again no answer

So he has been on ATS before and felt like he was not taken seriously so he will not post here again. I am certain he is reading this post today to see what people are saying.

Mr. McClelland,
I know you are reading this discussion thread. Please join the discussion !

Let's review the facts here:

1. He won't confront ATS because of his last reception, where, at least from what I can tell, instead of being outright dismissed, he was simply asked hard, reasonable questions about his claims. Remember, his goal here is to disseminate this very important information to the public.

2. He can't give any testable facts regarding the mission because he doesn't want to jeopardize the careers of astronauts, even though providing dates and missions doesn't logically incriminate those who were on those missions because it is he, not they, who are making these claims.

3. He doesn't respond to a request to appear on Larry King--a forum that would surely disseminate his knowledge far better than any publication.

4. He doesn't respond to the question of having any solid evidence other than his word.

Anyone else smell what's cooking in the kitchen?

[edit on 30-7-2008 by thrashee]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

housegroove, I like your posts....but you just put words into the mouths of the 'Big Three', didn't you??

Let's allow them to chime in.....peace!

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
A person does not lose their retirement for bad background information. If they find out someone has lied or has done something in the past, they usually force a retirement. He must have committed a crime (at least a felony) to be denied his retirement benefits after working over 30 years. The story does not make sense. It is screaming out hoax.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Hopfully this will prompt more NASA and other personnell to disclose what they know. as no one has yet tried to quieten these guys.

Maybe it IS safe to now disclose such information.

any way did a quick google search on this guy, and you can find some of The astonaughts own posts in his own words on UFOs and aliens here. Is seems as if it IS him Personally posting here..

www.authorsden.com...

LOOK AT THE LINK!!

[edit on 30-7-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Can't tell if he is referring to posts he makes or if he sent some info via some other means. Given he mentions 'entered' in a post I suspect he is referring to posts.

Posted by KSCVeteran, on May 10, 2008 at 12:54 GMT

Hey Bill: ( To ATS 05-10-2008)
Can you please tell me why items I send to ATS, at times are published and other times they are NOT?
I sent one a few days ago regarding the STS-48 UFOs and it was blocked off of ATS shortly thereafter! I WAS an EYEWITNESS to those incidents!
If you woudls rather NOT have my eyewitness accounts of what I experienced from 1958 to 1992 at Cape Canaveral andthe Kennedy Space Center, PLEASE tell me so.
I hope this is enterred for all to read?
Clark C. McClelland, Former ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet, KSC, Florida

As to losing his retirement...

Posted by KSCVeteran, on May 10, 2008 at 13:52 GMT

From KSCPioneer: (To ATS 05-10-2008)
For many years I have been aware of a giant object in deep space that
I observed heading towards our Solar System area of our Galaxy, while at the Kennedy Space Center, Florida. It was traveling at one fourth the speed of light about 15 years ago.
I believe my dismissal and loss of my retirement was due to my knowledge of this massive object!

It all seems a little off to me.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Yes. Clark, I understand you are reading this, and I understand why you would be reluctant to speak directly with ATS. I read the response from the moderator 'Byrd' which trotted out the same linked material as everyone else, trying to pass themself off as the be-all and end-all authority figure, which came across as ignorant and already made up their mind and patronising in tone. Even delivering a barb to John Lear.

I'm one of the few people around ATS that actually valued what John Lear had to say. He may not be right on the holograms at the WTC but I believe he was pretty much right with everything else. Unfortunately however, this is not the thinking of the movers-and-shakers of this website.

To the person trying to discredit Clark by posting his remarks on how it's time America had a revolution and then arrogantly writing are we done here or what?, well I agree with Clark. So would most ATSers. It sounds very much like the typical point of view going on in our daily threads regarding the economy and where things are headed, and who the culprits are. Again, mud is being slung, in the hope some of it sticks, yet the 'mud' is the same rhetoric the majority of us support on a daily basis here on ATS. Clark seems to have similar points of view to a typical ATSer, that is, conspiracy-minded. This is precisely why he is irking all the skeptical-minded folk here, and exactly why I totally understand why he will refuse to come on here.

And franky, I don't blame him.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
This is unbelievable news, and should really be in the Breaking News forum. Clark McClelland, a retired NASA Space Flight Controller, has come forward in support of Dr Edgar Mitchell. While on duty at the Kennedy Space Center he observed, for over a minute on a TV monitor, an 8 or 9 foot tall alien in the Space Shuttle Loading Bay when it was on a military mission.

This is huge, huge news.. I would dearly dare the mainstream media to carry THIS story! You can read what he has to disclose RIGHT HERE

Everyone must know that these astronauts aren't nutters with far-fetched tales to tell. We are on the verge of something really big here. Please email and pass this story around to as many people as you can. With Edgar Mitchell and now this, I think the time has almost come for a groundbreaking paradigm shift in the way we see our universe.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by RiotComing]

Just keeps enforcing my thoughts that we are possibly being prepped for disclosure soon. Other countries have been falling in line to release their information on UFOs. Our country probably has the best kept evidence and I'm hoping they don't throw out all the monumental stuff and just give us a few scraps to shut us up.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

This is sort of a multiple reply to folks.

Clark's background has been thoroughly exposed in many places. It only takes an open mind and Google to track this stuff down.

Secondly, I post his remarks from other sites to give an insight as to how his mind works. He clearly has a histrionic/narcissistic personality. I am not saying he is lying, just that he needs to provide rational, calm, logical proof if he wants to be taken seriously, especially here.

Thirdly, he obviously has a motive. Time and time again from the 90s forward you can see him threatening to expose 'The Truth' if someone will just pay him/publish him/cuddle him, etc.

If he won't come here and defend himself then I refuse to believe any more of his unsubstantiated claims of 9 foot aliens (in SPACESUITS!) climbing around on the space shuttle like it's an extraterrestrial jungle gym.

By attaching himself to the coattails of respected folks like Ed Mitchell, he is destroying any credibility in the public's eyes about UFOs.

By parroting his tripe here in ATS it makes us look stupid and people who come here looking for the truth are likely to just walk away thinking this is just another campy tinfoil hat forum, and it's not.

By entertaining these claims without scrutiny and without healthy intellectual skepticism we are actually *promoting* ignorance.

I am not saying vote the guy off the island, but lets get some data, evidence, proof to start looking at before we say "Another NASA employee comes forward..."

Not saying it's a hoax, just asking that we give him the same scrutiny we give everyone else.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
aliens seen inside one of our spaceships is an amazing claim to be making for sure. of course without any evidence this is just not credible imo.

not saying it didn't happen but it's about as credible a story as anyone's that doesnt have any proof.

i believe McClelland did work at Nasa as he claims and i also believe that he was a thorn in Nasa's side because he was talking about UFO's while he worked there.

it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that NASA didn't like him because of the controversy and figured out a way to get rid of him. it makes perfect sense to me that this is probably what happened.

so now he is a disgruntled ex-employee who was screwed out of his benefits and is now trying to make a buck with some books. ...wich is ok imo

when he first started his website i actually emailed him with a few questions and told him that i lived in the same town as him...well his P.O. box is in the town i live in florida....but he never reply'd so i thought he might have been spooked by me or something ....lmao

www.stargate-chronicles.com...
The Stargate Chronicles by Clark C. McClelland

[edit on 30-7-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Absolutely marvelous post

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
What interesting times we live in. These stories are starting to make my head buzz like a hungry radio.

I don't think Mr. McClelland's story should be dismissed too quickly. He may not have the credentials of Edgar Mitchell, but apparently he was a NASA employee who participated in shuttle launches. I respect and admire that. Is it possible that his decision to disclose sensitive information made his life difficult? He's been involved in the UFO game for a long time and doesn't seem to be raking in the bucks. Maybe he's frustrated, angry...a little fearful and paranoid.

I too would like to encourage him to post here if he is reading this topic.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I can't see how this man does not know why he lost his pension, assuming that is true. He would have to be told, and if not, a legal means could be used. Who would lose out and not ask or demand to be given a reason. Unless he found out recently, he seems to indicate that he is in the dark. Doesn't make much sense in my eyes.

Edit: sp

[edit on 7/30/2008 by roadgravel]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I believe in Clark's site he states NASA did reinstate his retirement benefits.

As skeptical as I am I would love for him to come here and simply make his case.

Heck, I wouldn't even mind if there was an ATSer that he trusts that he could provide info through.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
From his home page:

NOTE: Most of you are not aware that my Space Program Retirement was DENIED TO ME!! I was told by several KSC high management people to not take a legal action, and that they were working to have my job returned to me with back pay! Yeah, SURE! Thanks to the Legal Gods that I found an attorney who would give me a free consultation. He told me that I had a fixed time limit to file an action against those responsible. My attorney called me and said, your time is running out. It had about two weeks still allowed for filing a legal action. I informed him that he could file that action after I called KSC to see if they had accomplished any action for my return. None of those management people would talk with me. They were hoping my time would run out. People I had worked with, were cowards! My attorney and I had several meetings with their legal group from Miami. They offered me peanuts to accept their "final" offer! I advised them that I would write several books to disclose my astounding experiences at Cape Canaveral and the KSC! I refused the offer. It went to the criminal court system we have been educated to TRUST! The initial court hearing REFUSED my attempt to have a court trial with my peers as the jurors. I believe they realized that with my personal experiences of lecturing at many universities, that I would no doubt win my case! So, they denied me my Constitutional Rights My attorney said that he could have it transferred to the Federal Court in Atlanta, GA. He said it was one step from the Supreme Court in Washington DC. He required MORE $$$! Of course, what else would anyone expect to hear from a lawyer? I borrowed $$ from my beloved and not-to-well-off wonderful parents. The attorney took my case to Atlanta! It languished there for a couple of years! My attorney was summoned to Atlanta. He returned to tell me that once again, I had been denied my Constitutional Rights! They would not allow my case to be heard!! I was and still am VERY BROKE! I lost the $$ I had, lost my family, my son, died at age 19, my wife divorced me, I lost our home, I was not able to find a job paying over $4.25 hour, My beloved parents were devistated. That and MUCH more. I am asking those that are rich, famous, like Rock Stars, Movie Stars, Bill Gates, all who have enough $$ for ten life times, PLEASE HELP ME! I am doing this FOR YOU, the Human Race! I am standing ALONE, so FAR! Are any of you courageous enough to assist me? If not, then my astonishing books may never be read! Send HELP to my P.O. Box 233, Tavares, Florida USA 32778! Clark Contact me at: P.O. Box 233 Tavares, Florida 32778 [email protected] [email protected] Experience my exciting website: www.stargate-chronicles.com

Offered without comment, the link is in the quote if you want to read it yourself.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
As to losing his retirement...
It all seems a little off to me.

I totally agree. Something doesn't smell right about his story. If there's a massive object in our galaxy (which can apparently be seen) heading towards the solar system at ridiculously high fractions of c for the last 15 years, why haven't any amateurs managed to detect it yet? It would immediately stand out when comparing current astrophotos to pictures taken only a few years ago or more. This is the same mistake made in the movie Deep Impact: it starts off showing an amateur discovering the massive comet with simple equipment, yet for the year or so that follows, somehow no other amateur (let alone most other comet chasers) manages to detect it and it's kept perfectly secret? Impossible.

There are ways we can look at other specific claims of his and find out if they have any merit. He says he refuses to disclose which secret shuttle mission was involved because he "doesn't know" if all those astronauts are retired yet. Two questions:

A) Why doesn't he just look it up, it's easy to do if you know which astronauts or shuttle mission you're talking about.
B) Are there any astronauts still in the corps who were involved in the DOD missions? I doubt it, but I'm going to look it up and come up with a list of astronauts still active, if any, and what DOD missions they were on. From there we can see if there was any unusual activity picked up by amateur satellite trackers back then who were keen to follow the secret DOD payloads and determine their orbits.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by ngchunter]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join