It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another NASA employee comes forward - 8-9 Foot Alien Sighted

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+102 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This is unbelievable news, and should really be in the Breaking News forum. Clark McClelland, a retired NASA Space Flight Controller, has come forward in support of Dr Edgar Mitchell. While on duty at the Kennedy Space Center he observed, for over a minute on a TV monitor, an 8 or 9 foot tall alien in the Space Shuttle Loading Bay when it was on a military mission.

This is huge, huge news.. I would dearly dare the mainstream media to carry THIS story! You can read what he has to disclose RIGHT HERE

Everyone must know that these astronauts aren't nutters with far-fetched tales to tell. We are on the verge of something really big here. Please email and pass this story around to as many people as you can. With Edgar Mitchell and now this, I think the time has almost come for a groundbreaking paradigm shift in the way we see our universe.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by RiotComing]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/1/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Why would this guy have to pay people $500.00 to release his article in a newspaper or magazine if he had real proof? Don't you think if the proof was undeniable, magazines and newspapers would be jumping on this....for free? Just seems a little stinky to me, thats all.

If what you say is the truth, you shouldn't have to pay people to accept it.

[edit on 7/29/08 by Tha Joker]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
This is unbelievable news, and should really be in the Breaking News forum. Clark McClelland, a retired NASA Space Flight Controller, has come forward in support of Dr Edgar Mitchell. While on duty at the Kennedy Space Center he observed, for over a minute on a TV monitor, an 8 or 9 foot tall alien in the Space Shuttle Loading Bay when it was on a military mission.

This is huge, huge news.. I would dearly dare the mainstream media to carry THIS story! You can read what he has to disclose RIGHT HERE

Everyone must know that these astronauts aren't nutters with far-fetched tales to tell. We are on the verge of something really big here. Please email and pass this story around to as many people as you can. With Edgar Mitchell and now this, I think the time has almost come for a groundbreaking paradigm shift in the way we see our universe.

I don't wish to diminish the importance of the story but I just wish for once they would come forward before they became old and senile

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by solo1

I have to agree with you Solo1, seems that alot of so called credible people are coming out with similar stories. This guy has refused to reveal anything else until he gets paid. Sounds like another B.S. story to me. Until he comes out with proof I dont believe a word he says.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tha Joker

Don't you think 500 dollars is small fry for permission to reprint the article? It shows that the media outlet is committed to showing a genuine intent towards it. It's a goodwill thing in my opinion. It enables the gentleman to retain some semblance of control over getting the information out there.

I'm not sure how it works but that would be my take on the rationale.

Wow I'm surprised by all the skeptics out there already. Just because you see dollar signs involved you instantaneously smell a rat? Some would do anything to evade the truth of the information and its implications for their own personal belief systems, and point to anything to discredit it (like the senility card for instance, which I find insulting and offensive towards these fine people), rather than assimilate the information itself.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by RiotComing]

+57 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by solo1

I'm not saying I believe this or not; i'm withholding judgment here.

But I really wish that some people would get over the idea that evreybody over some arbitrary age is senile. I remember Eisonhower as POTUS, and I can still tie my shoes; thank you very much.

Decide on a case by case basis, not as a blanket indictment of everyone past your own limited horizon.

And yes, in case you're too immature to figure it out, I'm posting not as a moderator, but as an "old" member. Deciding someone's "worth" as a witness based on age is no different than saying because someone is black, they must be of lower IQ. Or because someone is from Latin America they must be backward. Or that because someone lacks a PHD they must be a liar.

This person deserves the same respect you would want.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

For immediate compensated release:
[$500.00 for each copy of the following Article Release for anyone wants to reprint it in a newspaper, magazine, TV, radio, etc. Unless I approve only]

It is my take on it that he is paying the media $500.00 for whoever reprints his story. I could be wrong though. That statement is kind of ambiguous. I'm just saying if he offers the truth, then why would he have to pay people to get them to listen if he is truly genuine? Or why would he need money for people to share his story? Either way, money makes it smell funny.

Why is it that people that always have "proof" of aliens always require money before their proof is revealed? Jeff Peckham and Stan Romanek come to mind. Not saying this guy is phoney, just that he shouldn't bring money into this if his motives are genuine. Its kinda like a preacher asking you for money on behalf of God. I love God, but sorry, I'm not lending him money.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
reply to post by solo1

I'm not saying I believe this or not; i'm withholding judgment here.

But I really wish that some people would get over the idea that evreybody over some arbitrary age is senile. I remember Eisonhower as POTUS, and I can still tie my shoes; thank you very much.

Decide on a case by case basis, not as a blanket indictment of everyone past your own limited horizon.

And yes, in case you're too immature to figure it out, I'm posting not as a moderator, but as an "old" member. Deciding someone's "worth" as a witness based on age is no different than saying because someone is black, they must be of lower IQ. Or because someone is from Latin America they must be backward. Or that because someone lacks a PHD they must be a liar.

This person deserves the same respect you would want.

Excellently put, it really is strange all this media coverage given to the UFO subject, are we approaching disclosure? Only time will tell

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
If i was in their situation and feared for my safety, my family's safety. I would wait until i was old and gray before i spilled the beans. Only seems logical to me.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Just another eye witness to an Alien, there are thousands of them out there myself included. Nothing shocks me anymore, he talks about the REAL X-FILES and I'm sure that is going on! ET's are here like he says and they have been here but I do not expect the skeptics to take this seriously they will only learn for themselves the truth based upon so called "Undeniable proof' if that ever comes for them.

NASA and SETI are coverups yet everyone takes their words to be fact. Funny how the skeptics believe everything NASA & SETI have to say. They have been covering up aliens, ufo's and airbrushing things from the very begining. (In saying this I'm referring to those in the coverup not every worker for NASA or SETI is in the loop.) Disclosure is not meant for the entire world nor will it come. It's not about are we ready to accept that they are here, it's not about us it's about them and it's bigger than anyone can imagine.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Tha Joker

I think you're right. I read it the wrong way. He's paying the media outlets themselves $500 to carry the story. As you say, surely the proof itself would be the perfect carrot on the stick rather than a few paltry dollars? Hmmm.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

He's paying the media outlets themselves $500 to carry the story.

Has anyone considered that he is doing this to show everyone it's not about the money?

Just look at his credentials:

I am a SPACE PROGRAM PIONEER. I assisted in launching the Mercury, Gemini, Apollo, Apollo-Soyuz, Skylab, Space Shuttle, Deep Space Missions, and the International Space Station.

I have received character substantiation from: Walter Cronkite, Major Donald
Keyhoe, NICAP Director, Richard Hall, Assistant Director of NICAP, Astronomer, Dr. J. Allen Hynek, etc. I served as the Assistant State of Florida and KSC Director of MUFON, the Director of the NICAP (National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena) at Cape Canaveral and KSC! I have received honored mentions from US Senators, Congressman, Military Officers and Scientists. (See my website site below for more exciting disclosures)

In fact, this absolutely verifies what my friend, Astronaut Edgar Mitchell, of Apollo 14, has recently and courageously released!

I have launched or witnessed 650 missions, so far in my life!

I am an expert in visually recognizing any crafts created and flown by the human race, whether secret or otherwise!I know an ET and Alien craft when I see them!

I was the Director of the NICAP Unit-3 actual X-Files at Cape Canaveral and the Kennedy Space Center, 1958 to 1992! YES, the ACTUAL X-FILES!! Aliens ARE HERE!! They walk among US! They may be implanted into OUR various earth governments!!

What I know, they would NOT allow me to publish!

"What I know, they would NOT allow me to publish!"

With that statement said, what I know they will NOT allow him to publish it sounds like he is willing to pay someone $500 to get the info out there and off his chest. Surely he doesn't care about a measly $500, it's the TRUTH that he cares about and getting it out to the rest of the WORLD.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tha Joker
Why would this guy have to pay people $500.00 to release his article in a newspaper or magazine if he had real proof? Don't you think if the proof was undeniable, magazines and newspapers would be jumping on this....for free? Just seems a little stinky to me, thats all.

If what you say is the truth, you shouldn't have to pay people to accept it.

ah.. the Naive is stroooong with this one...

k man..
I applaud your use of logic here.
But you cannot apply proper laymans logic to this type of situation.. and lack of "mass media attention..."

if you haven't yet understood that the mainstream media is corporately owned and controlled by a small group of individuals, and they work within specific parameters that align with specific focused, agreed upon agendas, then I am afraid I cannot help you.

-

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Fascinating...but that's got to be about the tackiest website I've seen since the late 90's.

Thanks for the excellent heads-up, though. I'm gonna do some research on that man.

F

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens

With that statement said, what I know they will NOT allow him to publish it sounds like he is willing to pay someone $500 to get the info out there and off his chest. Surely he doesn't care about a measly $500, it's the TRUTH that he cares about and getting it out to the rest of the WORLD.

Okay, well if "they will not allow him to publish" then what makes you think they will allow someone to publish for him? And really, it's already published on his site for the world to see. So why even bring money into it? You don't think bringing money into the equation at all is a little fishy? I sure do.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fuggle

Fascinating...but that's got to be about the tackiest website I've seen since the late 90's.

Thanks for the excellent heads-up, though. I'm gonna do some research on that man.

F

Yes, that is one tacky website, and story comes across in a very infomercial way. He wants to make big $ off this story because he as seen all the attention Mitchell has gotten. This approach will either cause more media attention or it will wither away in the wind. It almost sounds like he's saying "hey guys, look at me I have seen aliens too, now it's my turn, but pay me"

Smells like Stan's alien in the window....look where that went.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by thechi]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

if you haven't yet understood that the mainstream media is corporately owned and controlled by a small group of individuals, and they work within specific parameters that align with specific focused, agreed upon agendas, then I am afraid I cannot help you.

Well if what you say is true then why would they allow it to be introduced to the media at all? Especially with a measley $500 compensation? Like I said, its already on the internet for free so why wouldn't he just use the INet as a means to distribute his story to anyone that wants to see it for free. I mean, that's what he's doing already.

I'm not saying the guy is full of crap, don't get me wrong. I don't know enough about the guy personally to make that call. I'm just stating it's pointless for him to introduce money into his grand equation of things. Say what you will about my "naiveties " though. And it's okay that you cannot help me. I didn't ask for your help.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Fuggle

Haha, I agree!
Some are attacking the the senility of these people which I believe is unfounded, but it is undeniable that the website bears the hallmarks of a sci-fi fan from the late 90s!

However, once again, it's the INFORMATION we should be paying attention to, not the manner it is conveyed!

Good points about the mainstream media, Prevenge. Let's not forget that the CIA can alter or scrap any story from all main media outlets that potentially affects national security interests. Therefore, I think Malevolent_Aliens is right onto it, that some thinking outside / around the box is required to get this thing out there.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by thechi

Cmon, take a look at this man's credentials! Bearing this in mind, don't you think you are being a tad cynical? The way you describe his possible modus operandi, it sounds more like the opportunistic bumblings of a frat boy adolescent, rather than of a priveleged man who has been in the position to witness such events.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I guess I'm a bit Jaded, this day and age the only thing that will really prove anything will be a living breathing alien on TV surrounded by the UN. This guy is not necessarily new to the whole UFO thing. This seems to be his forte, and it doesn't sound like he has any hard evidence to back up his story. Wishful thinking may be in order here, but you know what they say about wishing in one hand and blanking in the other.

And take a look what credentials did for the Disclosure Project...great material, great witnesses, but people need physical evidence.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by thechi]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join