It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Thread Reform.....Tired Of Hoaxers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I think its not only me but a lot of people can see the amount of hoaxing going on in the main forum page and with the onset of the new flagging system they can get their hoax's right on the front page with as little as 2 flags. We need a member flagging system that can not only flag items we think are interesting and relative but we need a way to flag "TRASH". ATS needs to give us ways of pushing the bad content back leaving the honest member material on our start page. Something needs to be done, I have gone from logging on to ATS daily to not even wanting to come here anymore. If your with me make sure this post get pushed up, pls flag. I have sent in several complaints to ATS asking for their help, now its time we all got involved. There are as many as 3 hoax's a day that take up way to much of the forums time. Please help....

Mod Edit: All Caps Title

[edit on 29-7-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Why create a negative flag system when you could just not flag the said thread?
The members are responsible for the garbage that makes it to the front page of the site. If you don't like a thread, don't respond. And most certainly don't flag it. I don't see why people don't seem to realize that if you don't respond to a thread, it goes away.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The ATS Issues thread was created so that members and staff can focus their concerns in one place.

Please post there and you WILL be heard.

Closing this.

join