It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Union: The dream is dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

North American Union: The dream

www.worldnetdaily.com

The Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America is dead, says Robert A. Pastor, the American University professor who for more than a decade has been a major proponent of building a North American Community.

"The new president will probably discard the SPP," Pastor wrote in an article titled "The Future of North America," published in the current July/August issue of the Council on Foreign Relations magazine Foreign Affairs.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 29-7-2008 by TheRepublic]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
as much as hearing this makes my heart sing, i know that they will not give up. I bet they will just collapse the US economy to make us go to the AMERO. None the less this is a victory no matter how short lived, lets enjoy it and keep on exsposing the NWO.

www.worldnetdaily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 29-7-2008 by TheRepublic]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The dream isnt dead.. Its like drug dealers..

When 1 goes down 10 more take his place.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
i agree they will just try to find another way. the reason i post this is to show people WE ARE WINNING.

we are having an effect, we are changing things
from the artical:

Pastor blames critics for the failure of the SPP, charging it has come under attack from both ends of the political spectrum.

he goes on to say:

These two sets of fears came together in a perfect storm that was pushed forward by a surplus of hot air from talk-show hosts on radio and television," he continued. "In the face of this criticism, the Bush administration was silent, and the Democratic candidates competed for votes in the rust-belt states, where unions and many working people have come to see NAFTA and globalization much as (commentator Lou) Dobbs does."

lets keep calling out the NWO as the epic 80's band journey says...

"dont stop believin!"

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
If I understand the reason they say it failed, they are saying that people found out about it. And that was bad. I wonder if the King of Spain will get a refund, or will he keep the rights to the "corridor"?

It ain't over till the fat lady sings!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

I am wondering about that.. Some Spanish company supposedly bought the PA turnpike for a couple bil lease..

I am wondering how this will affect that..

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

im not sure if this can really stop things that have already taken place, but it definatly will put a halt on anymore stuff going forward. plus a victory like this definatly creates momentum in our favor.

also another jewel from the artical:

Pastor also encouraged creating a dozen university centers for North American studies "to educate a new generation of students to think North American."

I THINK IM GONNA PUKE!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Yeah! What a laugh it will be when someone wants to nuke America and they are not allowed to because none of it is owned by Americans anymore. You need to be careful who's investments you blow up!
It is the one thing the rich are required to respect, each other's wealth.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

wow you know i never thought of it that way... selling all of our national inferstructure is an essential component of homeland security.
this is all a good thing, how foolish of me!

dont nuke us globalists! all our stuff belongs to you!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberbian
If I understand the reason( they) 1 say it failed, (they) 1are saying that people found out about it. And that was bad. I wonder if the King of Spain will get a refund, or will he keep the rights to the "corridor"?

It ain't over till the fat lady sings!

1 ) They didn't say its dead
1 college prof who was a proponent of the idea feels it is dead

2 ) the NAU is a signed treaty it was signed in 2006 at lake Meech behind closed doors it takes effect no later than 2010

your masters have no intention of not carrying this through
when your down on your luck and theres no hope it seems it will be clear to you how alive it is.
But we can always wish hope and pray there is nothing wrong with that

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic
also another jewel from the artical:

Pastor also encouraged creating a dozen university centers for North American studies "to educate a new generation of students to think North American."

What are they going to do? get poor people to goto these schools? anyone in thier right might knows what this idiots are doing...

No half ass smart person who is upper mid class to upper class would send thier kids here if there were real Americans..

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic

wow you know i never thought of it that way... selling all of our national inferstructure is an essential component of homeland security.
this is all a good thing, how foolish of me!

dont nuke us globalists! all our stuff belongs to you!!!

That reminds me of what GW said once when asked about this

he said
"America is not a place it is an idea"

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

its probably scholarships for the children of our lovely neighbors to the south, you know juan mccains freinds.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The EU is a Swiss bank account for power/money/corruption... The Rich and Corrupt do not like to give up free money.

The AU has been in the works for decades. The rich and powerful will not give up so easily.

I see a smoke screen. Beware!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by solo1

its funny gorge el bush would say something like that. funny because america USED to be an actual place. but thanks to him and his fellow globalists efforts it is the sad shadow of what it once was, and soon america will only exist in our memories.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
You do understand that if the AU becomes a reality that "We the people" lose our Sovereignty.

Oh thats right:

“I don’t give a goddamn,” Bush retorted. “I’m the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way.”

“Mr. President,” one aide in the meeting said. “There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution.”

“Stop throwing the Constitution in my face,” Bush screamed back. “It’s just a goddamned piece of paper!”

I’ve talked to three people present for the meeting that day and they all confirm that the President of the United States called the Constitution “a goddamned piece of paper.”

source: www.gnn.tv...

[edit on 29-7-2008 by divideby3]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by divideby3

ive heard that in the whitehouse bathrooms each roll of toilet paper has the articles of the constitution printed on it... or wait... maybe it IS the real constitution!

oh god someone in the DC area go check and make sure its still on display!

DAMN YOU GEORGE! DAMN YOU!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The dream may be dead but it'll certainly be back. They won't just let this one go so easily, they have so much to gain from it.

I thinking a stock collapse will be used to bring in the Amero as someone mentioned, and then the NAU will be formed under the pretence of aiding recovery.

And with that, the constitution disappears, and the neo-cons jump for joy!

new topics

top topics

join