It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama says he'll order review of executive orders

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Wont happen...dont say i didnt warn you...lol you thought the democrats would actually do something in 2006...look how that panned out.....cover BS with glitter and hope the masses dont realise,well done....

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I bet you guys are fun at parties.

Have you ever heard any other candidate say they will reverse presidential orders that "trample on liberties"? If he didn't have any intention of doing it, we would have never had heard about it. We certainly can't expect McCain to do it.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Call me crazy but I believe him. I just believe that this man really wants whats best for America. Granted he plans on spending a little too much but its not like he's spending it on Iraq. He's spending the money on people who actually needs it.

A lot of you guys have this really really pessimistic view of Barack Obama as if you just hate the thought of him. I really don't understand it myself. Our founding fathers put restrictions on government so they can walk a thin line yet you think somehow Obama will have this magical power to do all these crazy outlandish things. Bush trampled over those restrictions but I don't think Obama will disrespect freedom the way Bush did. I believe him and unless Ron Paul is running for President I will cast my vote for him.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Yes, Obama certainly tells the truth and means what he says.

He has a good track record for standing solid on issues and not flip-flopping. From telling supporters he opposes the Patriot Act and then voting for the Patriot Act to supporting Public Funding and then backing out. The list goes on and on.

I call it change. So much change, in fact, that it keeps on changing and never stops.

Obama doesn't lie much:

1.) Selma Got Me Born - Lie, you were born in 1961 - Selma had no effect on your birth, as Selma was in 1965.

2.) Father Was A Goat Herder - Lie, he was a privileged, well educated youth, who went on to work with the Kenyan Government.

3.) Father Was A Proud Freedom Fighter - Lie, he was part of one of the most corrupt and violent governments Kenya has ever had

4.) My Family Has Strong Ties To African Freedom - Lie, your cousin Raila Odinga has created mass violence in attempting to overturn a legitimate election in 2007, in Kenya. It is the first widespread violence in many years.

5.) My Name is African Swahili - Lie, your name is Arabic and 'Baraka' (from which Barack came) means 'blessed' in that language. Hussein is also Arabic and so is Obama.

6.) I Never Practiced Islam - Lie, you practiced it daily at school, where you were registered as a Muslim and kept that faith for 31 years, until your wife made you change, so you could run for office.

7.) My School In Indonesia Was Christian - Lie, you were registered as Muslim there and got in trouble in Koranic Studies for making faces (check your own book).

8.) I Was Fluent In Indonesian - Lie, not one teacher says you could speak the language.

9.) Because I Lived In Indonesia, I Have More Foreign Experience - Lie, you were there from the ages of 6 to 10, and couldn't even speak the language. What did you learn, how to study the Koran and watch cartoons.

10.) I Blame My Early Drug Use On Ethnic Confusion - Lie, you were quite content in high school to be Barry Obama, no mention of Kenya and no mention of struggle to identify - your classmates said you were just fine.

11.) An Ebony Article Moved Me To Run For Office - Lie, Ebony has yet to find the article you mention in your book. It doesn't, and never did, exist.

12.) A Life Magazine Article Changed My Outlook On Life - Lie, Life has yet to find the article you mention in your book. It doesn't, and never did, exist.

13.) I Won't Run On A National Ticket In '08 - Lie, here you are, despite saying, live on TV, that you would not have enough experience by then, and you are all about having experience first.

14.) Present Votes Are Common In Illinois - Lie, they are common for YOU, but not many others have 130 PRESENT VOTES.

15.) Oops, I Misvoted - Lie, only when caught by church groups and democrats, did you beg to change your misvote.

16.) I Was A Professor Of Law - Lie, you were a senior lecturer ON LEAVE.

17.) I Was A Constitutional Lawyer - Lie, you were a senior lecturer ON LEAVE.

18.) Without Me, There Would Be No Ethics Bill - Lie, you didn't write it,introduce it, change it, or create it.

19.) The Ethics Bill Was Hard To Pass - Lie, it took just 14 days from start to finish.

20.) I Wrote A Tough Nuclear Bill - Lie, your bill was rejected by your own party for its pandering and lack of all regulation - mainly because of your Nuclear Donor, Exelon, from which David Axelrod came.

21.) I Have Released My State Records - Lie, as of May, 1 2008, state bills you sponsored or voted for have yet to be released, exposing all the special interests pork hidden within.

22.) I Took On The Asbestos Altgeld Gardens Mess - Lie, you were part of a large group of people who remedied Altgeld Gardens. You failed to mention anyone else but yourself, in your books.

23.) My Economics Bill Will Help America - Lie, your 111 economic policies were just combined into a proposal which lost 99-0, and even YOU voted against your own bill.

24.) I Have Been A Bold Leader In Illinois - Lie, even your own supporters claim to have not seen BOLD action on your part.

25.) I Passed 26 Of My Own Bills In One Year - Lie, they were not YOUR bills, but rather handed to you, after their creation by a fellow Senator, to assist you in a future bid for higher office.

26.) No One Contacted Canada About NAFTA - Lie, the Candian Government issued the names and a memo of the conversation your campaign had with them.

27.) I Am Tough On Terrorism - Lie, you missed the Iran Resolution vote on terrorism and your good friend Ali Abunimah supports the destruction of Israel.

28.) I Am Not Acting As President Yet - Lie, after the NAFTA Memo, a dead terrorist in the FARC, in Colombia, was found with a letter stating how you and he were working together on getting FARC recognized officially.

29.) I Didn't Run Ads In Florida - Lie, you ran ads ONLY along the florida border as well as national ads in an attempt to reach Florida voters 8-12 times per day for two weeks - and you still lost.

30.) I Won Michigan - Lie, no you didn't.

31.) I won Nevada - Lie, no you did not.

32.) I Want All Votes To Count - Lie, you said let the delegates decide, and you have fought not to have another primary in Michigan or Florida.

33.) I Want Americans To Decide - Lie, you prefer caucuses that limit the vote, confuse the voters, force a public vote, and only operate during small windows of time.

34.) I passed 900 Bills in the State Senate - Lie, you passed 26, most of which you didn't write yourself.

35.) My Campaign Was Extorted By A Friend - Lie, that friend is threatening to sue if you do not stop saying this. Obama has finally stopped saying this.

For the rest of the ever-expanding lie list, visit the link below:

www.dontvoteobama.net...

[edit on 30-7-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

Obama says he'll order review of executive orders

news.yahoo.com

WASHINGTON - Barack Obama told House Democrats on Tuesday that as president he would order his attorney general to scour White House executive orders and expunge any that "trample on liberty," several lawmakers said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

The Illuminati won't like that statement. I'm guessing they will "JFK" him.

Hillary Rodham looks like a possible Presidental candidate now.

Unless of course he was told to say this, and they and him both know when elected he'll do no such thing.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
I bet you guys are fun at parties.

Have you ever heard any other candidate say they will reverse presidential orders that "trample on liberties"? If he didn't have any intention of doing it, we would have never had heard about it. We certainly can't expect McCain to do it.

Atleast i dont spread lies through the party...you actually think he will overturn these laws?...dont be so naive and stupid...please

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
well he gave it a qualifier, that is subjective and we will be in Martial Law anyways after 09-11-2008 or 08-08-08, depending on which date they want to use.

Are we being controlled by a alien race or just hard ass nazi's ...
it sure seems like things are coming to a head. I pray we win.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Bravo, jet. As usual, you're on top of things and exposing Obama's hypocrasy one post at a time.

Too many on here will have conveniently forgotten that Obama voted in favor of the Patriot Act.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

I dont know why you think you HAVE to vote for the lesser of two evils... or why you think you have to register republican to vote republican... kind of scary actually...

write Ron Paul in...

sure, he wont win, but you'll be able to sleep at night.

Obama and McCain are the same person anyway. Both are members of the Bilderberg group...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

While I definitely dont like obama... Im going to need to see some sources on all of those "facts."

and no... not from one site...
sources for each fact proving they are facts.

thanks

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Don't bother, he won't give them to you. That is his own sight he is promoting without permission. Enough said.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
always the promise of oversight ,a full review of executive powers,but never
a word is spoken about what he will do exactly.

Hot air balloons : the one with the most hot air gets to call the white house home while he is photographed,asked for his autograph and elevated above the people.
Little do the proletarians know , it is they that should be elevated above him
as he is nothing more than their servant.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

Thank you.
I just noticed that!!
Here is the updated YAHOO link, just as the original was:
news.yahoo.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join