It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Barak Hussein Obama Representative Just Knocked On My Door...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Now I'm wondering what else got checkmarked on that clipboard.

* Race

* Sex

What else do those clipboards have on them?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

there is probably a check box to put you on the obamas witnesses mailing list. get ready for a life time subscription to "barawatchtower" magazine...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Stewie Griffin for President on YouTube :

What the deuce did you just say, Congresswomen Clinton?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Yeah us too. I told him to not just leave my property, but to run off it. I yelled it. In boxers, with a HK USP45 in my hand.
He hauled butt.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I had an Obama supporter come to my door and ask for a minimum donation of 1000 dollars.
I told her I couldn't afford that and she said 25 dollars would do.

I then said i didn't believe in the major political parties and she looked shocked, laughed, smiled and left.

Oh well.

She seemed used to rejection but not used to reality.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by thespyral
I had an Obama supporter come to my door and ask for a minimum donation of 1000 dollars.
I told her I couldn't afford that and she said 25 dollars would do.

I then said i didn't believe in the major political parties and she looked shocked, laughed, smiled and left.

Oh well.

She seemed used to rejection but not used to reality.

Wow, if a politician's lackey asked for money liked that, I would've just slammed the door in their face.

No way, no how, not going to happen. Then I would've posted it on here for everyone to laugh at them.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I told him "I'm not voting for any of the politicians since they're all paid liars" and he just smiled and checked a spot on his clipboard.

I have never been polled,

He could have checked anything, if you didn't check.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I'll see what the McCain representative checks, when they come around.

I registered as "Independant" so I should get both sides trying to get My vote.

Republican't and Democraps, both side crap on you, one does it more easily, and one's sitting there pushing real hard.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Couldn't agree more LateApexer313. I'm a fellow Cincinnati area that clings to hist Guns and bible "Miller lite"

Good reply.

VDOG.45

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313

He must have been scared of you, since he didn't launch into his "spiel"

Well, I hope one of them shows up on my doorstep, as I will ask them to hold one of my handguns, while I scratch a mosquito bite with the barrel of another one
(I have one on my ankle driving me nuts)

Since I live in Cincinnati, a Republican stronghold, I don't think they turn loose Obama supporters here without putting a GPS tracking device on them

I would tell him to tell Obama that I am one of the rednecks clinging to my gun and bible ( a 12 pack of budlight)

Hey now, we don't have rednecks in ohio!

We have HILL JACKS!

Get your derogatroy terminology right man :-)

I was born on Grand Lake St Marys and grew up in Darke County, I just happen to be living in Atlanta currently.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by Quazga]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

Originally posted by TheRepublic
good job.
i hope barak hears your message.
and the door to door kid.

I should have told him to take a personal message back to Barak Hussein Obama from Me.

Don't **** it up if you get elected.
Oh, and get us out of Iraq immediately and do not go into Iran.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

Well, I do believe Obama would pull the troops from Iraq but he would then put them into Afghanistan, just like he said he would.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Okay I am an Obama supporter, but have little patience for door to door smucks with agendas. I would have more patience if the guy wasn't wearing a tee shirt for Obama and was just generally encouraging you to vote regardless of who you support.

I would have told him..."I am busy right now, but if you leave me your home address I can drop by sometime over the next week and discuss my political leanings." and see how that would go over.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Unless you start spelling Jon McCains' full name out including his middle name I and others will assume you want to imply guilt by similarity in names between Barrack and the deposed leader of Iraq or some connection to Islam.

That being said, anything you post is then called into question and we pretty much know it should be anyway.

What say you sport?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I must ask, Do they even have the right to ask you who your voting for? I would have told them none of there beeswax. Your vote is private and i dont believe they have a right to ask you that. I to was born in ohio, Butler county. Now living in illinois hell. Cant wait to get back home. I hope i get a visit from one of these people. I will ask them to show me there clip board. I want to see what they are writing to. If i do ill let you all know whats on it.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by trivialsublime

Even though I think Obama is a ZBIG/Rockefeller puppet, I still totally agree with you on this point....

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
I'll remember that for the McCain person.

Just out of curiousity, why don't you refer to him as "John Sidney McCain III" whenever you mention him?

I'll admit I won't be voting for either of them, but why bother only giving Obama the "full name" treatment?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Personally, I don't believe a word any politician says, but that's because I hear and see through their lies extremely easily.

I understand double-speak very well. I also see when they never, ever fulfill their campaign promises.

reply to post by maybereal11

Good idea, but the thought of having to be anywhere near close to someone who might even have been near a politician gives Me the creeps. Slimy, slippery, and disgusting feeling when I'm around someone like that, and it exudes off of them, I've felt it.

reply to post by trivialsublime

Last time I checked, you weren't My mom and dad, nor were you answering for ATS as a whole. I personally depise all politicians, both sides, at all time. They're paid liars.

reply to post by russ1969

I've seen political polling door to door all of My life. They're doing advance work, to give the politicians an idea of what they're numbers might be as they get closer to the election.

reply to post by redmage

I see the fact that Obama wanted it hidden from the public as either one of three things.

A) He knows people will say it on purpose, and use it as a derogatory meaning.

B) He's ashamed of it.

C) He knows the A option, and is making it look like it's A, and when it's really C, using it to make other people sensationalize it through reverse psychology.

I'm betting it's the C one there, so I'm going to go ahead and sensationalize it for him.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join