A Barak Hussein Obama Representative Just Knocked On My Door...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Well, as I was walking back to the desktop from the bedroom, and I heard a rather soft knock on the door. Usually, not many people knock, let alone softly on My door since I only get visitors who call ahead of time.

I do not like surprises, nor unannounced visitors, Jehovah's Witnesses, salesmen, or anyone else showing up where I live.

I answered the door to find a young man, around 20ish, blonde hair, glasses, wearing a "Vote for Obama" t-shirt with blue jeans, holding a clipboard.

He said he was with the Obama Campaign and was doing a poll of who was voting for who for this election.

I asked him to repeat himself, because I refused to open the screen door with glass at the top, remember I don't like visitors.

He again stated he was with the Obama Campaign and was doing a poll of who was voting for who for this election.

He then asked who I was voting for in the upcoming election.

I told him, "Well, all politicians are paid liars" and he actually shook his head like he was fully aware of this fact" and then he asked who I was going to vote for while raising his clipboard with pencil in hand ready to check off what I said.

I told him "I'm not voting for any of the politicians since they're all paid liars" and he just smiled and checked a spot on his clipboard.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I actually interviewed for one of those jobs at one point. I was under the impression that the job would entail various other actions and I would get an in-depth look at the regional political process....nope.

Door to door salesmen, essentially.

I stayed long enough to complete the interview, was told that they were looking forward to seeing me the next day (I am sure they were looking forward to seeing anyone show up ) and never returned their phone calls.

I swear to god....I hate door to door 'salesmen'...canned presentations are for the birds...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

I hear you MemoryShock, I can't stand visitors, and I definately can't stand salesmen of any kind, especially political salemen.

I would have said the same exact thing to Barak Hussein Obama to his face if it had been him as well.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
good job.
i hope barak hears your message.
and the door to door kid.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

He must have been scared of you, since he didn't launch into his "spiel"

Well, I hope one of them shows up on my doorstep, as I will ask them to hold one of my handguns, while I scratch a mosquito bite with the barrel of another one
(I have one on my ankle driving me nuts)

Since I live in Cincinnati, a Republican stronghold, I don't think they turn loose Obama supporters here without putting a GPS tracking device on them

I would tell him to tell Obama that I am one of the rednecks clinging to my gun and bible ( a 12 pack of budlight)

Guess that's another check for "other" on his clipboard for you and I, huh SKL?

[edit on 29-7-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic
good job.
i hope barak hears your message.
and the door to door kid.

I should have told him to take a personal message back to Barak Hussein Obama from Me.

Don't **** it up if you get elected.
Oh, and get us out of Iraq immediately and do not go into Iran.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Dang, you blew you chance to be part of an inflated statistic.
I don't blame you. I'd have done much the same. As you might guess, I don't entertain unsolicited drop-ins either. Anyone who knows us, knows to call. Therefore, a knock on the door is never anything good..... well, except for that time when someone knocked on our door at 2:30 a.m. to ask if I'd care to do a fiberglass job on a Cuban "boat" that had run aground. That was an intensive 3 hours. Still don't know if they made it; just know that their POS boat made it out of here.

Back on topic -- I wonder what tidy little box the solicitor would've checked if you'd have stated that you were voting for ANYONE except Senator Obama? Not relative to Obama himself..... could've been a McCain solicitor for all I care..... Just wonder how they would characterize such a statement.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

I didn't have any of My guns handy, or I would've asked him to hold the shotgun, while I asked if he saw any bullets down the chamber of My 2 9MM Glocks.

I think he would've pissed himself.

I would never point a gun at an unarmed person, with exception to a few select elite I won't mention here.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Shouldn't these pollster types try to remain as neutral as possible in order to obtain the most accurate information?

I might be old fashioned, but wearing a "vote Obama" shirt and going door to door asking people who they're gonna vote for seems a bit pretentious to me.

link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I never said I'd point them at him/her
I'd respectfully hand him the gun, grip first, and watch him recoil in horror and revulsion...the faint blush on his vegan pastiness receding momentarily, as he dropped his "green" friendly pencil at my toes

link   
reply to post by argentus

I should've told him I'm voting for Mickey Mouse, we've already had a Puppet in office, why not a cartoon charater.

I think that would've been funny.

I'll remember that for the McCain person.

Oh, wait, that would be another puppet, I gotta change the joke now.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Ask the McCain supporter how long their pass out of "the home" works. And be sure to yell loudly into their "miracle ear" while you do it.

At least the guns wouldn't scare them, they probably can't see the pencil they are holding up the clipboard

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

He again stated he was with the Obama Campaign and was doing a poll of who was voting for who for this election.

It's happened me twice now. One time didn't hear them knock, so they walked into my garage and left a pamphlet for Obama on the windshield of my car.

Obamah's Witness

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

if you want to talk to juan mccain pollsters you have to speak in spanish, otherwise they will not understand what you are saying.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

"Obamah's Witnesses"

oh god i just spit my beer all over. well played sir. well played.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

Yes, great one, still cackling away here!!! I didn't spray my beer, as I am only drinking a few tonight
But I reserve the right to abscond with that phrase

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I should've told him I'm so close to knowing how Bush pulled it all off, does he think Barak Hussein Obama wants Me against him.

The Terror Conspiracy : Deception, 9/11, and the Loss of Liberty

I should have showed him the book collections I have on World Politics, but he might have snitched to Barak Hussein Obama that I'm an intelligent voter.

Going To Your Public Library, Gathering Open Source Intelligence, and Surviving

The facts are there if you can find them.

Becoming a Detective of Conspiracy Theories

Anyone can find the links to the truth with the excellant investigative technique and research time into politics and how the shame is pulled off.

Blackwater : Right-Wing Conservative America, Whether You Like It Or Not...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Republic you're killing me LOL...Oh come on, confess that your 2nd job is a Ron Paul/McCain pollster, since poor McCain hasn't raised 150 Mil from move on dot org
He has to share

[edit on 29-7-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

i would do fundraising for mccain but he only accepts pesos.
hahah
its nice to have a good laugh as the country goes to hell. i feel better already! y tu?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Yes I love to laugh sometimes here on ATS, if you couldn't laugh...sometimes, here...then there's only an article that will show up about you, that someone here links to ATS, with a thread, that starts out like this...

"Before turning the gun on themselves..."

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join