It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I Predicting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I've been reading a lot of threads based on seeing energy and exercising the 3rd eye, I have only tried meditating a couple of times but after I do I always see the world differently ( I feel everything has some sort of life). I have read about trying to use the imagination to favor my world. However with no one I can relate to on these subject, so I've decided to start this thread.
Lately I have been getting continuous thoughts inside my head I am learning to control it. Sometimes when communicating with people I feel like I can distinguish what their thinking. The truth is I feel like I'm different then anyone else I communicate with. Religious leaders (some without knowing who I am) have picked me out of crowds and have said God has something for me to do. So my question is how do I exercise my gifts? How can I learn to see energy all the time and make the laws of attraction work for me? Can someone explain?
BTW I have never been abducted or seen a UFO, but I once had a dream when I was little with attempt of communication between them and my mother. It was a message that was written on my arm. I also remember the message started with the words 'Bodo Bodo', I also had white spots all over my arm. When I read threads I can sometimes feel like users are talking to me (indirectly). I also remember when I was kid I used to see things before it happen and remember them like if it were a dream I had.

Can anyone please help me? I want to learn how to deny ignorance

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I know what you mean about being able to figure out what people are thinking. And I have also had many experiences with knowing what's going to happen before it does.

As for the first, I think, ignorant as it may sound, that some people are just born with the ability to perceive things that most others can not. I doubt that helps much, but it's my opinion.

As for the second, most of my "predictions" happen as follows: the outer area of my line of sight (mostly the peripheral vision, but also some at the direct top and bottom of my sight) turns bright white and blurry. I then get a bit light headed (not in a bad way) and know everything that's going to happen in the next 15-20 seconds. Nine times out of ten, I can distinctly remember having a dream in the past (some as far back as ten or so years) where this exact scenario happened.

My recommendation to you if you experience the latter would be to keep a journal of all the dreams you remember as being very vivid with "every day" situations unfolding. No detail is too small. At the very least you should be able to take any doubt of your own mind as to whether or not it's deja vu.

If it has nothing to do with dreaming, then congratulations on your ability to make predictions and I hope you find the best way for you to develop your ability.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
hi

you need to find people who can aid your growth maybe join a meditation group and energy workers who run courses on learning how to work with energy................... but choose carefully

hope this helps

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

Thats the thing, because I dont have or atleast have noticed any fiscal traits. I sort of think of them as it happends with instinct, that's why I feel like I can control it. I cannot see into the future but I can some times, 'Know' what will happen before it happens, and when it does happen I dismiss it by having a "I knew it" moment. I just feel like its controlled past my logic.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by serin sister
but choose carefully

What do you mean by this?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solo954

Originally posted by serin sister
but choose carefully

What do you mean by this?

Don't get into Scientology

Well maybe you could partially use what I said and try to keep track of that "I knew it" moments and the times just before and after. Maybe some sort of pattern will emerge. I have heard of people who have some sort of external trigger for this kind of thing. Hope I've been of some help.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by Magnivea]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Supposedly most people can do this to a degree, some just are more gifted. Ever influenced people? And not sure how? That's even creepier. The more you start to pay attention to it, the stronger it gets.

The only problem is, I have creeped out some co-workers...I even knew what was on an email one was getting, from someone I have never met. Have fun and be wary of religious leaders.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by bigdrewbowski]

top topics

join