It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims storm Protestant school in Jakarta, injuring 265 students

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
"Last night hundreds of residents from the village of Kampung Pulo had taken up arms threatening to storm the school after being instigated by an imam at a local mosque who claimed that a bunch of Christian gangsters were coming to “protect” the school after it was attacked on Saturday by a Muslim mob, causing damage to the building and hurting hundreds."
Source

"Senny Manafe, a spokesperson for the school, rejected the accusation, claiming instead that the attacks were triggered by a trivial incident. In an attempt to chase a mouse in the street, a student threw a slipper against a house owned by a local Muslim. Outraged by the deed, the latter kicked and punched the student as people gathered drawn by the rumour that a Christian student had tried to steal the Muslim’s motorbike."
Source

I guess this is another example of the religion of love and peace?

Even if the student had thrown their slipper at someone's house (on purpose), this is the excuse for them to act like a pack of wild animals????

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

I guess this is another example of the religion of love and peace?

Even if the student had thrown their slipper at someone's house (on purpose), this is the excuse for them to act like a pack of wild animals????

Its all israels fault! They make them so angry they lash out at any non-muslim in retaliation at Israel! IT IS! IT IS! TRUTH IT IS!

Pack of animals. religion of peace and tolerance my arse. Hate and violence more like.

Yes, I know, Christianity used to be like this... but are you saying that we will have to wait another thousand years of this till they grow up and start acting civilised?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Maybe US Defence contractors can sell them the new air defence system we just sold to Isreal that way their homes could be defended against anymore flying slippers?
NO?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

BTW,

No matter what group-religious or otherwise it may be, the discust is the same.

Let me be perfectly clear, a mob attacking a school and injuring 256 students, are 'SICK, WILD ANIMALS"

new topics

top topics

join