It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is Constitutionally ineligible to be President

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Have you seen these forensic qualifications?

Nope. I've seen the analysis and it's presented at a low enough level that it convinced me.

So you believe that these people are experts?

I believe from seeing the analysis that he is. I do not know for a fact though, NO.

How can they validate or invalidate a document on line?

I don't know, I'm a systems engineer, not a forensic analyst.

Do you know whether or not he has shown a valid, physical copy of his birth certificate to the State Department?

No, do you? You're not assuming are you?

If you were holding it in your hand, could you tell if it were real?

No, but a forensic examiner could.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
If Barack Obama has been an Illinois senator. If Barack Obama has been a U.S. senator. And if Barack Obama is running for president, don't you think if he was not eligible for candidacy, the GOP would have found out by now?

You presented a few nice theories up above...where are your theories on this one? I can think of a few right away...

There are really only three options here.

1. The GOP has proof that Obama is a legal candidate.
If this is the case, wouldn't they speak up now so that the talk show hosts and bloggers don't look like idiots later when the real evidence is presented? You stated this exact campaign strategy a few posts ago in this very thread.

2. The GOP has proof that Obama is not a legal candidate.
They could be holding back for an opportune time to present it, if that time ever comes. Imagine if this came out 2 days before election day. Suddenly Obama isn't the candidate and the VP, who hasn't been campaining to be president, is? Another way to look at it, perhaps the VP ends up being a worse option from the conservative viewpoint and the card is never played.

3. The GOP has no idea what's going on with the birth certificate.
I think this is pretty unlikely in today's cutthroat politics, but it's possible I guess.

This will likely be my last post in this thread as well. Despite our differences in opinion, Benovelent Heretic is right. This thread is useless at this point.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Obama needs to put up or shut up. What does he have to hide? I have nothing to hide in my birth certificate.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

Sadly, you've missed the point. There is no constitutional requirement that I be 18 years of age to file taxes. However, there IS a Constitutional requirement to be citizen of the United States to hold the Presidency. And, yes, the burden of proof is placed upon he who runs for such office.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

Sadly, you've missed the point. There is no constitutional requirement that I be 18 years of age to file taxes. However, there IS a Constitutional requirement to be citizen of the United States to hold the Presidency. And, yes, the burden of proof is placed upon he who runs for such office.

Yes thats true though Im sure Andrew was not debating the importance of citizenship here. The point his making is clear, nobody can prove here beyond a doubt as to whether Obamas CoB is authentic or not JUST like nobody can prove here beyond a doubt as to whether John McCains CoB is authentic. You can only get the officials to prove such, so far though both Obama and McCain's CoB have been verified by secondary sources.

If you want to argue about the fact you cant see Obamas CoB in person, well doesnt that just leave McCains, or Bushes or Romneys CoBs to yet to be seen in person aswell? Tell me, whats the differences between Obamas CoB and McCains CoB, what makes you think the sources there are authentic? Nobody can say for sure in either yet people like push their own political bias and argue the other.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

5. If I were holding the thing in my hand, I couldn't tell you whether it's real or not. COULD YOU?

IMHO, I agree with you on that point. Most part of the birth certificate can be forged easily, except for the embossed seal. But with either a skilled machinist or engraver, the embossing tool itself can be replicated.
Probably the best way to verified the validity of the COLB is to call the Hawaii Dept. of Health, and asked if that particular COLB number exist, and all the information on the COLB correspond with the ones on file.
IMHO, the reason why Obama doesn't revealed his real COLB is because he is not the official nominee yet. (Hillary can still be nominated, improbable, but not impossible). Only after he received the official nomination is he required to submit his real COLB.
IMHO, the reason why the Republicans are not looking into this matter is because they rather face Obama than Hillary. The Clintons are already proven Democratic winners(1992, 1996) in the last 28 years. The only people having a stake in this COLB thing is the Clinton campaign.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The fact is, Obama was born in Hawaii, and is a U.S. natural born citizen.

The part he's hiding? Probably that his father had them write Muslim on the c.o.b.

This would not go over well in the middle states, and would derail the Obama-train.

Andrew, your blind devotion sickens me, and please stop calling us all "short bussers".

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Let's be fair about this. Why don't we just ask both of them to submit their birth certificates to an independent forensic expert to ensure that both are eligible to run. If Obama or McCain really wants this issue to go away this would be the quickest way. This would resolve this debate once and for all.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
If the "evidence" supporting the presumption that Obama was born outside the US held an ounce of water doesn't anyone think Limbaugh, Hannity, Coulter or some other conservative zealot would be out there on MSM waving red flags?

I think some people around here can't resist the urge to be "above" everyone else in terms of information...of course, you're all right. We all missed the mark.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAPremed
Here's an interesting article that discusses why Obama can't be president, even if the people elect him to be. Check it out and give your two cents.

sbynews.blogspot.com...
It doesn't matter.

The only "test" one needs to be placed in the oval office is the test from the Illuminati.

"Will you abide by everything we order you to do?"

The "test" is whether or not the candidate says yes or no.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Threadfall
If the "evidence" supporting the presumption that Obama was born outside the US held an ounce of water doesn't anyone think Limbaugh, Hannity, Coulter or some other conservative zealot would be out there on MSM waving red flags?

I don't know about the "big three" that you mentioned there, but my local morning show "Quinn and Rose" has been all over it. They only get maybe 30 minutes to an hour from me a week as I'm usually listening to podcasts...but they've mentioned it every time they've been on my radio.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
your Constitution is a g~d dam~ Piece of paper
did you get the message this time
hope it is loud and clear

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
So, a mexican illegal alien can come across the border, give birth and that child is a US citizen but Barack isn't? Please.

The problem with opposition to Barack is that they are focusing on too many ridiculous notions and not enough hard facts. Too much speculation and not enough fact.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

So, a mexican illegal alien can come across the border, give birth and that child is a US citizen but Barack isn't? Please.

A Mexican illegal can come over here and get free health care under Obama's health care plan.

It's great isn't it? You work hard and pay alot more taxes to cover poor Mexicans, something their own government should be taking care of instead of pushing them on us.

What are some of Obama's accomplishments (community organizer doesn't count, sorry)?

[edit on 30-7-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by solo1

your Constitution is a g~d dam~ Piece of paper
did you get the message this time
hope it is loud and clear

The real question is: can we get the average American to even study history relating to the Constitution, Congress, executive orders by presidents, bankruptcy of the US as declared by F.D.R. and ratified by the States (if you don't know what bankruptcy means look it up in Websters and Blacks Law Dic.), the Buck act, Eire Vs Thomlkins just for starters? Sadly the answer is no. If they did, they would find that in reality Obama could have been born on the moon and it wouldn't matter and why GWB said it was only a [colorful language] piece of paper.

On the topic as to why he doesn't post the "real" COB, an earlier post stated the obvious, religion, Muslim. That alone would sink the Obama ship. People just wouldn't believe him even though he has said that he is not.

Would Hillary pull the plug on him, not yet and it may not be necessary. He just might hang himself politically so why jump the gun. McCain wouldn't want to as that puts Hillary as his rival and a guaranteed loss. So, it is not so much as where he was born but what it might say.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstrron
The real question is: can we get the average American to even study history relating to the Constitution, Congress, executive orders by presidents, bankruptcy of the US as declared by F.D.R. and ratified by the States (if you don't know what bankruptcy means look it up in Websters and Blacks Law Dic.), the Buck act, Eire Vs Thomlkins just for starters? Sadly the answer is no. If they did, they would find that in reality Obama could have been born on the moon and it wouldn't matter and why GWB said it was only a piece of paper.

Just because ya'll are negative about the fact Ron Paul lost doesnt mean everybody else should be, and this is what im getting from many fo these third party members. As for the constitution, it means a heck of alot to millions of other americans, whether your negative or not. Never once has there been a nominee that has broken constitution rules and so far, nobody has been able to prove such with McCain and Obama.

The only real way anybody can confirm Obamas or any other candidates/politicians COB as real is if they were to see it IN PERSON which is out of the question and the best one can do is get officials to confirm it. Both Obamas and McCains CoB have been confirmed by secondary sources, what on earth makes a picture of Obamas birth certificate less authentic than McCains? Nobody here has proven that his certificate is fake, the only sources provided here and other threads are from blogs and anti-obama websites with so-called "qualified" people by the name of "techguy" doing the analysis yet not confirming any qualifications or non-bias. Honestly now, im supposed to believe "techguy"

On the topic as to why he doesn't post the "real" COB, an earlier post stated the obvious, religion, Muslim.

Religion is a matter of choice, your not bound to being muslim. Why on earth would it say muslim on there if his never been raised one and does not follow Islam, does not make the 5 prayers a day by islamic law. His a christian and it will say Christian on there.

Would Hillary pull the plug on him

For what? she has nothing on him, she used everything she knew against him to win the nomination but came out loosing, she has nothing now, what plug will she be pulling? That his a muslim? How? He says his not a muslim, this is a free country, he doesnt do prayer 5 times a day, nobody sees Michelle wearing a veil which is a must in islamic law at all times. What plug?

McCain wouldn't want to as that puts Hillary as his rival and a guaranteed loss. So, it is not so much as where he was born but what it might say.

Hey heres a news flash for you, Hillary lost to Obama. Despite her 3year preperation, her name recognition, the money she started with at the beginning of the campaign and her political connections, she still lost. She was married to a former president who is made the 90s great and yet she still lost. The republicans especially Limbaugh and his sheep wanted her to win because they had plenty of dirt to dish out to here, and this includes Bill Clintons secrets. So by all evidence, no she would not have been the stronger candidate.

I do agree with you on one thing though, she would still have a chance against John McCain

[edit on 31-7-2008 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
A Mexican illegal can come over here and get free health care under Obama's health care plan.

Oh jetty, again with the speculation....

It's great isn't it? You work hard and pay alot more taxes to cover poor Mexicans, something their own government should be taking care of instead of pushing them on us.

Wheres the evidence? I dont see this in his plan... all I see is talk from yourside.

What are some of Obama's accomplishments (community organizer doesn't count, sorry)?

Which we have answered you time and time again, yet you repeat yourself becuase you have no other excuses to make. Hey why dont you tell me some of McCains policies and achievements besides his, urm.... war hero status.

jeeeze.... so negative

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by southern_Guardian

Just because ya'll are negative about the fact Ron Paul lost doesnt mean everybody else should be, and this is what im getting from many fo these third party members.

I love it when people "assume" just because one is not for McCain or Obama that they must therefore be for Ron Paul. In fact I am not in favor for any of the candidates. Though Ron Paul might have been a better choice the public was not interested in his message.

In regards to Hillary pulling the plug, we do not know for sure that she has something but rest assured if she does she will play the card at the right time. She stepped down, she didn't close the door. Don't count her out yet no matter what the public might think.

However, it is a moot point as the president is chosen before the race is ever run and your vote doesn't count. The electoral college will put in who they want regardless of what the public wants or even voted for. It would be nice if it was by popular vote but then again...easier to control the masses if otherwise.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Seeing as there's no pleasing any of you as to vote for Obama or McCain I have this to say to you all....

VOTE FOR ME

I'm friendly, nice , honest, trustworthy, productive and think about the bigger picture of the world instead of worrying about trying to line the pockets of corporations..

And unlike any others I DO have a birth certificate, I was born in the UK though but it looks like it don't matter where I was born judging from Obama and McCain.

God bless the world , not just America or the UK....
and if you don't vote for me then I pity you all.
For the Future of Man and Womankind , VOTE DATAWRAITH.

[edit on 31/7/08 by DataWraith]

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join