It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is Constitutionally ineligible to be President

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Here's an interesting article that discusses why Obama can't be president, even if the people elect him to be. Check it out and give your two cents.

sbynews.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Nice post and true.

Obama's natural born citizenship has fueled debate after his posting of that rediculous fake Certificate of Birth on his "Fight the Smears" portion of his website.

He has yet to provide an authentic original or paper copy to the State Dept.

It's easy to jump through the loopholes in our system because it takes the government forever to verify anything.

It's why Bill Clinton was able to allow sensative military techs to be transferred to China.

It was only after he got of office that the State Dept. caught up with him and cited a 123 counts of illegal tech transfers by his administration using Laural Space Corp. and Hughs Electronics. Those two companies took the fall though paying huge fines. Laural is now bankrupt.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
He has yet to provide an authentic original or paper copy to the State Dept.

How do you know this?

As to the OP, the blog is wrong. Those criteria listed in the blog (with no source) are only for babies born OUTSIDE the US. Barack was born INSIDE the US and is therefore a natural born citizen.

Check Snopes

Or

Immigration Law

[edit on 29-7-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
As to the OP, the blog is wrong. Those criteria listed in the blog (with no source) are only for babies born OUTSIDE the US. Barack was born INSIDE the US and is therefore a natural born citizen.

That's actually exactly what the argument is about. I read in one source that someone had come forward stating that Obama's mother had told him Barack was actually born in Kenya. This would explain the forged birth certificate.

I had completely written this off as bunk until forensic experts started coming forward and proving it was a fake. Now I wonder why Obama doesn't just put a stop to all of this and put up a physical birth certificate for examination. If he has a real one...it would end the debate. Maybe he doesn't?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Oh...my god... are we really going through this again?

Obama doesnt have to prove anything of his citizenship.

If you think he does, fine.

I demand you show me your taxes from the year of 1990, so that i can verify that you're 18 years of age.

See how stupid that sounds?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueTriangle

How do you suppose he got to be a US Senator and presidential candidate without a birth certificate?

I'm not playing this game again.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
well i think the birth certificate is fake.
but mccain was born in panama so he isnt eligible either.
but it dosnt matter because our government is run by globalist crooks and liars who dont give a crap about our constitution..
bush, mccain, and obama probably have toilet paper withe the articals of the constitution printed on it in their homes...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
Obama doesnt have to prove anything of his citizenship.

Really? You don't think that a presidential candidate should have to prove he's a citizen?? Wow, I'm astounded by that remark.

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
I demand you show me your taxes from the year of 1990, so that i can verify that you're 18 years of age.
See how stupid that sounds?

Now you're just being silly and not bothering to think before you post. That argument makes no sense on many levels.

On a similar note, though, I could and would provide a copy of my birth certificate.

-------------------------------

My point is simply this. Forensic experts have come forward and provided analysis that would stand up in court which proves that the document we've all seen is fake. This has become a right-wing blog and talk radio "talking point." I don't listen to right-wing radio much anymore, but in the hour or so of Quinn & Rose I've heard in the past few weeks, it's been mentioned 2-3 times. Obama could end this today if he would release a physical copy for examination. He will not. Why?

Where there's smoke, there's fire. I think there's something smoldering here and your attempt to derail the conversation with comments about tax returns for an infant did not go unnoticed.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   

suppose he got to be a US Senator and presidential candidate without a birth certificate?

Well, he's got this far in the presidential race without showing one, hasn't he??

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueTriangle
Forensic experts have come forward and provided analysis that would stand up in court which proves that the document we've all seen is fake.

What forensic experts? And I don't want a link to the supposed analysis. I've read it all. What I mean is how do you know this person is a "forensic expert"? Have you seen their qualifications? Why do you automatically believe that they are who they say they are? Did they show their birth certificate? Their degrees in forensics?

Or did some dude called forensicdude on a blogspot play with the document in photoshop for a few hours and point out how it was "different" from another jpeg online? And from this it is determined that one is "fake"?

And you just believe it.

And how, pray tell, can they validate or invalidate a document on line? A jpeg, a picture of a document?

Obama could end this today if he would release a physical copy for examination. He will not. Why?

I do not know. But it could be that it's no one's business, except for the State Department, which jetxnet apparently has contact with - and verification from - that they have not yet received a copy of the document. Apparently, they are working directly with jetxnet to convince the public that Obama will not show them his birth certificate.

Well, he's got this far in the presidential race without showing one, hasn't he??

Do you know whether or not he has shown a valid, physical copy of his birth certificate to the State Department?

I would really like an answer to that question from jetxnet (who has directly made this claim) and now you.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

What forensic experts? And I don't want a link to the supposed analysis. I've read it all. What I mean is how do you know this person is a "forensic expert"? Have you seen their qualifications? Why do you automatically believe that they are who they say they are? Did they show their birth certificate? Their degrees in forensics?

I'll give that one to you. It says this on the page "he is an active member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, American College of Forensic Examiners, The International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners, International Information Systems Forensics Association - the list goes on. He also a board certified as a forensic computer examiner, a certificated legal investigator, and a licensed private investigator. He has been performing computer based forensic investigations since 1993 (although back then it did not even have a formal name yet) and he has performed countless investigations since then." Given, I haven't seen proof of this but the analysis certainly does seem to indicate that this guy knows what he's doing.

The one part of your statement that gets under my skin is "Did they show their birth certificate?" Why would they have to? This guy isn't running for a political position that comes with stringent citizenship requirements. Every time someone like you or Mr. Wiggins posts requests for birth cerficates of people when they aren't needed it strikes me as a deflection attempt. Are you guys that scared of discussing the topic?

I do not know. But it could be that it's no one's business, except for the State Department, which jetxnet apparently has contact with - and verification from - that they have not yet received a copy of the document. Apparently, they are working directly with jetxnet to convince the public that Obama will not show them his gift certificate.

I don't think the state department has anything to do with this argument. *I* want to see it. Every person who's considering voting for him should want to see it too. Otherwise, a vote for Obama is a vote for whoever his VP is.

I would really like an answer to that question from jetxnet (who has directly made this claim) and now you.

One small correction here, I never made that claim. I couldn't care less if he's shown it to the state department. There's allegations of fraud against Obama and his campaign. I already think he's a liar from other actions during his campaign, but a birth certificate forgery would carry him from liar to criminal.

If he's the golden boy you seem to be making him out to be, why would you not want him to provide a physical birth certificate for examination?? Certainly you're not afraid that it really is a forgery?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

The one part of your statement that gets under my skin is "Did they show their birth certificate?" Why would they have to? This guy isn't running for a political position that comes with stringent citizenship requirements. Every time someone like you or Mr. Wiggins posts requests for birth cerficates of people when they aren't needed it strikes me as a deflection attempt. Are you guys that scared of discussing the topic?

You're being sarcastic right?

Why should Obama? Should Obama's seat on the Illinois senate, and the United States senate not be proof enough?
Do you really think if he was not eligible to be president, that the GOP would not have jumped on this earlier?

All you "obama is not a citizen" nuts still cannot answer those simple questions.

Its funny, though. No no. Really

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

if it is causing so much contraversy and he is telling the truth why dosnt he release it? if he did and its not forged well that settles everything right there. if i was running for president and someone asked to see my birth certificate i would say"here you go, knock yourself out hoss"

hes clearly hiding something. you mean to tell me that he can release his prayer wall note but he cant realease his birth certificate?

bulls--t.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Once again, another person avoids the simple questions:

But i wont play your game, im going to offer an possibility to your question:

Why doesnt he release it:

A.) Why does he have to? If he's hiding nothing, why should he "give in" to your slanderous claims? He has nothing to prove. If they want to start an investigation (officially) and make themselves look REALLY stupid, then he's going to have the evidence to offer.

B.) The more and more people who jump on this short-bus bandwagon - the more support for Obama it will muster.
Its sort of how (for the majority of Americans) when someone says "Bush killed those people at WTC) an immediate rush of support for Bush, as an AMERICAN, comes into play.
The more "conservatives" that join this idiocy - the better it makes Obama look. The American people are not as stupid and gullible as a lot of republicans think they are. Most people can smell a bad BS story when it gets plastered to their face.

C.) This ties in with A&B. What if Obama is waiting until October to release this information?

Im not sure what "word" you would use to describe this strategy, but the ideal goes like this:

Allow a rumor to go on for so long, that so many people rally against you on that basis, revealing their true shades of stupidity and ignorance, THEN

Trump their argument at the last moment by showing your proof (in this case, his B.C.)

What effect does this have?

Well, on the MAJORITY of people, it leaves a horrible taste in their mouth. They dont speak out against Obama any longer, because they know how stupid they've been, and dont want to be perceived any more incompetent.

On other voters, it leaves them with guilt, where-in they start to question their hatred for Obama, even possibly changing their minds and voting for him instead.

And the last little group of ignorance-mongers still continue their protest against Obama, on the grounds that he's not a citizen, truly revealing that they lack a basic form of common sense.

So far, ATS has been a safe haven for the latter.

The "birth certificate" argument has gone like this:

(anti-obama side represented by normal text color. Pro-obama side represented by yellow text color)

Its fake!!
Oh really? Show me proof

Here! This guy, "techguy" says its fake. He's got credentials!!!
Really? What credentials? He doesnt reveal his own real name, let alone any "credentials" he may have.

Well....so! Obama was not even born a naturalized citizen, because Rush Limbaugh told me so!
Really? Because according to Hawaii state law, he was born into citizenship.

Nuh uh! His brother Malik said so!
Actually, Malik's words were twisted and certrain phrases were replaced, to give the illusion that he said something that he never did.

Yeah...well....What about these anomalies in his C.O.B.??????
Well, im not sure, because im not an expert. But if you ask THE experts, they'll tell you Its confirmed Valid

.....but....but ..... She's not an expert! Besides, she told the israeliinsider otherwise!
Actually, no she didnt. She gave stipulations that are required in order for a document to be valid.

Well! Obama's B.C. didnt have a seal, and this, and that.
Yeah, well, she did offer explanations to why you are unable to see it in a jpeg image posted on a website (as opposed to holding in your hands)

/end transcript

For furhter information to back up any of the above claims, you can feel free to go and re-read every single post in all of the various threads located at The Moderator created, and Moderator supported 'definitive birth certificate thread'

This post should be contained within that thread. Not really sure why its not.

Not really sure why i feel compelled to dispel ignorance like this again..... i guess its a habit.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

he has to prove it because he wants to be president of the US and the constitution sets certain criteria that he has to prove. you cant be born into citizenship because at the creation of the constitution there were no united states "citizens" only nationals.

the constitution says you must be BORN in the UNITED STATES. if it is forged this is a big problem.

but look like i said earlier none of this matters, because mccain was born in panama. you need to be a little more open minded. your arguments are sounding a little bit too much like blind devotion cult mentality. If obama does something shady it dosnt reflect bad on you... only if you try and defend him for it.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by TheRepublic]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic
you need to be a little more open minded. your arguments are sounding a little bit too much like blind devotion cult mentality. If obama does something shady it dosnt reflect bad on you... only if you try and defend him for it.

My arguments sound like blind cult mentality?

Ok. i guess common sense, reasoning, and open possibilities are now considered cult mentality.

First off, let me show you that you still avoided the questions.

Maybe you should hold a mirror up to your face, and rethink the aforementioned statement.

Barack Obama has nothing to prove to you.
You wouldnt be happy even if he did present his B.C., and your posting history is proof of that.

That applies to a few others in this community, and the world at large, as well.

certain threads here on ATS are proof of that. (refer to my argument posted above in yellow lettering)

And you say i have a cult mentality?

Maybe you should be more open minded to realize you're just catering to the belief of a drug addict with a radio show.

[edit on 7/30/2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

yes barak does have something to prove to me and every other damn american. HE IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!!!

he has to prove plenty of reasons why he is elligble to lead us. only a cult member would follow someone blindly. keep sippin that barak kool aid dude.

and what the hell does this mean?
"Maybe you should be more open minded to realize you're just catering to the belief of a drug addict with a radio show."

i hate limbaugh. he is an idiot i agree.
but you know some people are capable of independant thought..

[edit on 30-7-2008 by TheRepublic]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic
you need to be a little more open minded. your arguments are sounding a little bit too much like blind devotion cult mentality.

I'll second that. Mr. Wiggins makes several references to "idiocy", "short bus", "REALLY stupid", etc. Guess what, Mr. Wiggins?? Just because somebody has a different opinion than yours doesn't make them stupid. Implying such a thing only shows our lack of understanding about politics in general.

The fact is that in politics there are different opinions. Mine are right-center, yours are somewhere left of that. Neither of us are wrong, we just have different views of the world. Judging from your posts, you have an undying devotion to Obama. Or perhaps, an undying hatred of Bush. I'm guessing that the dems could put up a giraffe in a pink dress and you would defend it to the death just because it's not a republican.

Regardless, back to the topic. I am suspicious about the birth certificate. I don't know if it's real or not...I don't know if he's a natural born citizen or not. There are numerous other reasons why I could never vote for Barack Obama, so this isn't a decisive issue for me anyways. I still think he should man up and present the proof. He's supposed to stand for "hope and change", right? Not, "hope, change, & doubt."

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

Really?

then, by your OWN logic, should we not need to see George W. Bush's birth certificate?

How about Bill Clinton

Teddy Roosevelt?

If these men cannot offer their B.C.'s should we not throw out their policies like a corrupt District Attorney's conviction records?

See how illogical and asinine that sounds?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

it was never a question of their nationality because it is well known they were all born in the US. there is question about obama. he should prove it.

do you need any refills on your kool aid?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join