It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The tri-lobed Egyptian bowl

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
It's a wheel for making yarn or rope.

youtu.be...

The reason for the "wings" or groves angling inwards, is so that the rope doesn't become frayed on the sharp edges.

The hole in the middle is for it to be attached and held in place by either a handle or stand. These things are still used to this day and have been for thousands of years.

Here's a modern version. www.youtube.com... Different in size, but same concept. Notice how they all have three holes too?

It's a rope and twine wheel, not a levitation or flying device. Have a great day, guys.
edit on 9-4-2018 by BlakWolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Not sure if it has any relevance but... a recent Channel 4 documentary on the female disciples of Jesus gave a few close ups of the saints statues above the Vatican buildings.

Some of these had very similar ti-lobed halos.

No time to look for the pics as 4:45am here and bed time.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
maybe it is a rotating agricultural device for separating chaff from wheat..

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

It looks like a place to keep flat bread hot while you make more to sell...

Ive seen native Mexican women make tortillas and stack them on a similar precolonial type of tortilla pot with room between the coal and the food.

Its good to see another of your threads BTW.

edit on 4 12 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Dyson fan prototype.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I have had an 18yr obsession/communion, of some depth, with this disc. Restricted by physical disability & with little else to occupy, then for 18yrs I've done very little else other than stare at a single image....& think...& those18yrs suggest that the secret of this artifact will not be revealed so easily...that one has to, for want of a better term, Quest for answers. Furthermore, they suggest a prize so great that the Mother of all Quests would be entirely appropriate.
Tri-lobe-1, I suggest the following...
Take a 2nd disc on a 2nd drill. Place both in a fluid facing each other. Turn in opposite directions to each other. It's easy to discern your glee at the wonderful pattern of flow induced by a single disc...I'm quietly confident that said glee would turn to disbelief & awe at the pattern/flow induced when employing two discs as suggested.
Here, for what it may be worth, is my 18yr understanding as to why....
This disc adheres to Sacred Geometry...in some way. In some way in that it is proportioned to the geometry of the base of all Sacred Geometry...the Vesica Piscis. I'd like to offer diagrams, of course but I'm now too partially sighted to be able. However, take a face-on schematic & you'll see, with a little thought/effort, several spaces where one might fit a circle of one size or another. Do so & you'll soon enough see the VP popping up in several ways.
So, why is this disc apparently playing host to the Vesica Piscis?
It's an established fact, of fascination to many, that in geometric terms it is possible to plot/trace the whole of Creation, simply by starting from a base of two interlocking circles...the Vesica Piscis. That Creation itself appears to be adhering to this is unbelievable...so unbelievable that the obvious connection here is left un-considered...
If all of Creation can be traced/plotted geometrically from the Vesica Piscis then maybe all of Creation is formed from the Vesica Piscis.
Now i'm no expert in anything at all...As I barely & most simply understand it, all of Creation is energy, bound in motion...the motion generated by some gigantic blast from some single point of nowhere into a space of nowhere..and that all form, forms as this energy in motion dissipates.
Personally, that's an entirely unsatisfactory theory to accept...no matter what `evidence` appears to support it. If that's a worthy theory then I see no logical reason why the following theory isn't just as easy to accept.
The Vesica Piscis was revered back in the day..considered `of God`. its geometry Sacred. It earned such titles as `The Source, The Creator`...Why? Because people back then saw what we see? We are proof, are we not, that this results in a fascination, not a Holy Reverence?
It cannot be the reason assumed by an arrogant us..that ancient folk were `undeveloped`...they'd make up & believe any old nonsense. Our arrogance is ignorance in equal measure...I refer you to my signature here which makes the point best....
The V/P is perhaps not, just some inert geometric form....it is perhaps a geometric form that creates a paradox/anomaly when set in a 3D construct somehow, resulting, by very nature, in motion.
It is this motion that drives all of Creation, all form, into existence. in strict adherence to the geometry set by the Vesica Piscis...a geometry of Nature....thus Sacred.
No big bang, quite the opposite....all form is being fed motion, being grown in motion, from a point at its very heart which, as these stupid, undeveloped, people understood, couldn't possibly be any point at all...as a point, a thing of no dimension, cannot possibly `exist` in any three-dimensional construct. These folk saw the in/out as a means of tackling the finite/infinite paradox...in/out was infinite, there was always `space`....the point was considered as God's Realm. Heaven...unreachable from this realm. And that infinite space was geometrically defined..& accepted in truth...as the Vesica Piscis.
The Tri-Lobed Disc plays host to the Vesica Piscis because, by way of its geometric form, it allows for the Vesica Piscis to display that motion that it must, by nature, display.
We are looking, at one level, at a machine piece, worn, broken & discarded...not left in honour of anyone, more probably left behind by tomb raiders This machine however was like nothing we understand today.
This disc was originally to the same intense precision as many a thing found in Egypt. It has warped & shattered....the raiders were perhaps too eager in their greed, driving the machine too hard & fast. This part is no stone replica....it was made of this material because this material was deemed best for the job it had to do & the environment in which it did it...it wasn't bullet proof however.
On another level we are gazing upon the Holy Chalice...the geometric form that holds/cups & gives rise to...the Holy Grail....the Creation process, unveiled before one's very eyes...a single, simple motion. God...at its centre, its point...at work.
That motion may well be revealed, as suggested, by turning two discs in a fluid...'tis very likely. However, this machine part did not move any fluid around...it moved Magnetism around...or rather, it allowed the energy, Magnetism, to express its Natural motion...the one motion of the VP. The other energy, Electricity, expresses itself likewise.
This motion is achieved between two discs as follows...
Take 4 equal spheres & bunch them together to forma 4 ball tetrahedron. Splitting in half, 2v2, can be done in 3 ways...each way in each of the 3 Dimensions.
These 4 spheres, fit between the two discs...and when turned against each other they move as outlined above...in 3 ways...in each of the 3D planes.
Add Magnetism to the equation and voila!
This motion feeds outward. An additional layer of spheres can be set around, resulting in the same observed motion, now a little slower. Extending outward is infinite.
I'm not asking you to believe this...I'm simply informing you as to what 18yrs of communion with this disc apparently earns one...all be it fact or total fiction.
Has 18yrs earnt me the Grail itself? Absolutely not...I have stretched/twisted/knotted my brain to insanity..for several thousand hours..and still yet I see only glimpses of this....I am in no position to confirm it.
But there's always been a glimpse enough to intrigue & intrigue enough to continue looking, whereupon more of a glimpse manifests.
My situation is one whereby I'm now searching for a denial in my own nonsense in order to establish sanity...but every search has my nonsense winning hands down.
Attempting to sway others to be tempted is likely difficult...I understand...really, I absolutely, 18yr understand. But some input from outside of my own head is sorely needed & would be much appreciated.
Please...I invite you to take a pill...a red pill 18yrs in the making..it may open your eyes
www.youtube.com...
Cheers/Gill a reply to: tri-lobe-1

edit on 13-4-2018 by gillsimo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Have now recently managed to acquire two discs. Having spent all these years imagining then having them physically to study is quite a revelation....took less than 48hrs to see through this enigmatic artifact.
I think that I'm now ready & hopefully able, to convey to you's the truth of the disc.
Having already spent a good deal of effort trying to set this out elsewhere...so difficult when you're nearly blind...then I hope I'm not breaking one of the all too many rules here at ATS by directing you to that presentation rather than attempt to repeat it here.

oneseventhheaven.weebly.com...

Thanks/Gill

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: gillsimo
Have now recently managed to acquire two discs. Having spent all these years imagining then having them physically to study is quite a revelation....took less than 48hrs to see through this enigmatic artifact.
I think that I'm now ready & hopefully able, to convey to you's the truth of the disc.
Having already spent a good deal of effort trying to set this out elsewhere...so difficult when you're nearly blind...then I hope I'm not breaking one of the all too many rules here at ATS by directing you to that presentation rather than attempt to repeat it here.

oneseventhheaven.weebly.com...

Thanks/Gill

It is an ionic impeller....part of a neutral dimension craft.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: gillsimo
I have had an 18yr obsession/communion, of some depth, with this disc. Restricted by physical disability & with little else to occupy, then for 18yrs I've done very little else other than stare at a single image....& think...& those18yrs suggest that the secret of this artifact will not be revealed so easily...that one has to, for want of a better term, Quest for answers. Furthermore, they suggest a prize so great that the Mother of all Quests would be entirely appropriate.
Tri-lobe-1, I suggest the following...
Take a 2nd disc on a 2nd drill. Place both in a fluid facing each other. Turn in opposite directions to each other. It's easy to discern your glee at the wonderful pattern of flow induced by a single disc...I'm quietly confident that said glee would turn to disbelief & awe at the pattern/flow induced when employing two discs as suggested.
Here, for what it may be worth, is my 18yr understanding as to why....
This disc adheres to Sacred Geometry...in some way. In some way in that it is proportioned to the geometry of the base of all Sacred Geometry...the Vesica Piscis. I'd like to offer diagrams, of course but I'm now too partially sighted to be able. However, take a face-on schematic & you'll see, with a little thought/effort, several spaces where one might fit a circle of one size or another. Do so & you'll soon enough see the VP popping up in several ways.
So, why is this disc apparently playing host to the Vesica Piscis?
It's an established fact, of fascination to many, that in geometric terms it is possible to plot/trace the whole of Creation, simply by starting from a base of two interlocking circles...the Vesica Piscis. That Creation itself appears to be adhering to this is unbelievable...so unbelievable that the obvious connection here is left un-considered...
If all of Creation can be traced/plotted geometrically from the Vesica Piscis then maybe all of Creation is formed from the Vesica Piscis.
Now i'm no expert in anything at all...As I barely & most simply understand it, all of Creation is energy, bound in motion...the motion generated by some gigantic blast from some single point of nowhere into a space of nowhere..and that all form, forms as this energy in motion dissipates.
Personally, that's an entirely unsatisfactory theory to accept...no matter what `evidence` appears to support it. If that's a worthy theory then I see no logical reason why the following theory isn't just as easy to accept.
The Vesica Piscis was revered back in the day..considered `of God`. its geometry Sacred. It earned such titles as `The Source, The Creator`...Why? Because people back then saw what we see? We are proof, are we not, that this results in a fascination, not a Holy Reverence?
It cannot be the reason assumed by an arrogant us..that ancient folk were `undeveloped`...they'd make up & believe any old nonsense. Our arrogance is ignorance in equal measure...I refer you to my signature here which makes the point best....
The V/P is perhaps not, just some inert geometric form....it is perhaps a geometric form that creates a paradox/anomaly when set in a 3D construct somehow, resulting, by very nature, in motion.
It is this motion that drives all of Creation, all form, into existence. in strict adherence to the geometry set by the Vesica Piscis...a geometry of Nature....thus Sacred.
No big bang, quite the opposite....all form is being fed motion, being grown in motion, from a point at its very heart which, as these stupid, undeveloped, people understood, couldn't possibly be any point at all...as a point, a thing of no dimension, cannot possibly `exist` in any three-dimensional construct. These folk saw the in/out as a means of tackling the finite/infinite paradox...in/out was infinite, there was always `space`....the point was considered as God's Realm. Heaven...unreachable from this realm. And that infinite space was geometrically defined..& accepted in truth...as the Vesica Piscis.
The Tri-Lobed Disc plays host to the Vesica Piscis because, by way of its geometric form, it allows for the Vesica Piscis to display that motion that it must, by nature, display.
We are looking, at one level, at a machine piece, worn, broken & discarded...not left in honour of anyone, more probably left behind by tomb raiders This machine however was like nothing we understand today.
This disc was originally to the same intense precision as many a thing found in Egypt. It has warped & shattered....the raiders were perhaps too eager in their greed, driving the machine too hard & fast. This part is no stone replica....it was made of this material because this material was deemed best for the job it had to do & the environment in which it did it...it wasn't bullet proof however.
On another level we are gazing upon the Holy Chalice...the geometric form that holds/cups & gives rise to...the Holy Grail....the Creation process, unveiled before one's very eyes...a single, simple motion. God...at its centre, its point...at work.
That motion may well be revealed, as suggested, by turning two discs in a fluid...'tis very likely. However, this machine part did not move any fluid around...it moved Magnetism around...or rather, it allowed the energy, Magnetism, to express its Natural motion...the one motion of the VP. The other energy, Electricity, expresses itself likewise.
This motion is achieved between two discs as follows...
Take 4 equal spheres & bunch them together to forma 4 ball tetrahedron. Splitting in half, 2v2, can be done in 3 ways...each way in each of the 3 Dimensions.
These 4 spheres, fit between the two discs...and when turned against each other they move as outlined above...in 3 ways...in each of the 3D planes.
Add Magnetism to the equation and voila!
This motion feeds outward. An additional layer of spheres can be set around, resulting in the same observed motion, now a little slower. Extending outward is infinite.
I'm not asking you to believe this...I'm simply informing you as to what 18yrs of communion with this disc apparently earns one...all be it fact or total fiction.
Has 18yrs earnt me the Grail itself? Absolutely not...I have stretched/twisted/knotted my brain to insanity..for several thousand hours..and still yet I see only glimpses of this....I am in no position to confirm it.
But there's always been a glimpse enough to intrigue & intrigue enough to continue looking, whereupon more of a glimpse manifests.
My situation is one whereby I'm now searching for a denial in my own nonsense in order to establish sanity...but every search has my nonsense winning hands down.
Attempting to sway others to be tempted is likely difficult...I understand...really, I absolutely, 18yr understand. But some input from outside of my own head is sorely needed & would be much appreciated.
Please...I invite you to take a pill...a red pill 18yrs in the making..it may open your eyes
www.youtube.com...
Cheers/Gill a reply to: tri-lobe-1

It is an ionic impeller....check out David Hamels work.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join