It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New X-Files movie uses real aliens!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Wow read this story. This story beats them all

The summer blockbuster movie The X-Files: I Want to Believe was made using real aliens, says the Weekly World Inquisitor's own UFO reporter, Dick Kennedy.

Kennedy was an extra on the movie and claims he saw the aliens being kept in special trailers on a secure part of the set. The extraterrestrials played themselves in certain scenes of the movie - scenes that Kennedy described as "terrifying" and "bizarre".

www.weeklyworldinquisitor.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I thought the new X-files movie didnt talk about aliens at all; isnt it supposed to be more of a religious tone?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Their names are Ponch and Jose and they work in craft services nothing special there

P.S. they are legal aliens.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
And here is the 4th wind-up of the day.

Anything written on a joke website MUST be true!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Unless you can find a more creditable source for your information you're just waisting my time. Post something more meaningful than what you read while in line at the grocery store.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
maybe the "aliens" are kept of i a special environment that is commonly called air conditioning, cause it's hot in latex all day.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Maybe this thread is better suited to BTS?

And not ATS?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
Wow read this story. This story beats them all

World Weekly Inquisitor: "“We waste no time in seeking the truth”

So basically a guy told another another guy that real aliens were used on a movie set. Shocking really.

This story couldn't read itself.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I heard its suppose to be a love story between them two.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanity Lost

I am realy sorry for taking up youre time. You lost 2 minuts of youre life. I know what a waste. You must have a lot to do. Remember dont sleep.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Had to laugh at this.
The quote below is from the link that the OP provided.

I'm in the UK and have seen the weekly world news, i'm guessing these are the same people??

"This isn't the first time this has happened. The star of the hit 1970s movie ET was also a real alien, according to insiders.

ET"Special effects just weren't that good back in those days," said Hollywood cinematographer Frankie Fredericks, who says he was deputy assistant focus puller on the second unit for ET. "Look how badly they faked the moon missions. We could never have made ET if we hadn't had help from ... you know, beyond."

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
You can't be serious!!

The movie is not about the alien thing.

Whatever the demon things are, the separate area that they were kept in was probably the make up truck.

Get a grip!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
ROFL.

I saw the movie last night. Hate to burst your bubble, this movie was not themed around the UFO/Alien story arc.

There were no aliens in the movie.

Sorry to spoil it for ya'll. It was still decent.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I had decided to see this movie when it was coming out. When I finally went to the theater after the weekend was over, it was only showing in one of the smaller theaters and only showing at 4 different times during the day. Batman however, was still going strong and in three theaters.

"I want to believe" they could have done much better. I guess in reality the FBIs budget probably matches that of this movie. It was afterall another X-files and I'm still grateful for that. As for aliens; I think they were possibly Russian hybrids?

It was a tough call deciding to see X-files or Batman. I was under the impression that X-files wouldn't be there in a week by the apparent lack of interest.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Haha... now this made my day!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
LoL I like how they mention that the "1970's movie ET also used real aliens" because special effects in 1970's wasn't that good. Um sorry to break it to you E.T. came out in 1982 not 1970's.

They probably meant Close Encounters of the Third Kind, the other Spielberg alien movie but then again you can't expect jokers like this to keep their own story straight now can ya.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Why don't you guys believe this story?????

They flew a really long way because they were fans of the show man, they like when they see themselves on American Cinema and TV...

In fact they get really pissed when the rotation of the earth only lets them tune in Bollywood stuff... They almost invaded when Richard gere got introuble for kissing that actress in India...

You think i'm kidding right?

Aliens Love Hollywood, it's the only thing on earth they invest in... why do you think area 51 is so close to hollywood??

Duh? What did you think all those hangers were for? Aircraft? They are trading us for movie secrets for cryin out loud...

Btw... they are the reason david hasselhoff is so big in some parts of the world, that's Why they abduct us and reprogram us....

ask any abductee.. David hasselhoff asuddenly become tolerable After the abduction, no one vever connects it but... they Love the guy and feel the rest of humanity underappreciates him...

Bill and Teds excellent Adventure has been no1 On regulus for 18 years now btw

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure there aren't any aliens shown in the latest X-Files movie. Only a psychic, a Russian mad man, crazy doctors beheading people, but no ETs sorry to say.

This thread is a farce to make it blatant. The source is highly uncredible (I know, it's not a word), the story extremely "out there" and I highly, highly doubt Hollywood used a real ET in the 1982 movie "ET".

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I just had to chime in and say it is nothing like the first X-files movie, actually it's like a drawn out regular episode. There was actually noting extraterrestrial about the movie, I was highly disappointed, a lot of people actually walked out of the theater.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I saw the movie over the weekend and there are no aliens in it.

Sorry to debunk your thread. The movie is basically about grafting body parts together.

Weird and dark, it was a cool plot. I consider myself a die hard X-files fan.

But honestly, it is a festering turd of a movie.

I was very disappointed with the acting, the mannerisms and the lighting.

Maybe they should have hired aliens as stand in's!!

[edit on 4-8-2008 by wolf241e]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join