It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey, I'm new. So say hi to me.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PixelMePretty
Hello, everyone who might read this. I'm Jasmine, 21 years old (don't hold it against me.) From Oregon state. I've been reading the site for awhile now. I wasn't able to join But finally got it to work. Woo.
I'm one of the " I want to believe'rs ". I take everything with a grain of salt but it'd be great to find some truth in these posts.
I'm mainly interested in nwo,ufos,conspiracies, etc. Most of the content on the site is interesting regardless of the topic.
So, I promise to spell check and I look forward to posting and learning.

Jazz

[edit on 29-7-2008 by PixelMePretty]

hi. Youll be addicted.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Good to see another new member.

If you need a hand with anything feel free to give me a U2U or send me a message.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
If you want to learn things, you've come to the right place. Nice to see yet another person from Oreegone. I'm a transplant living 'up the canyon' from Salem.

Welcome aboard, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hi Pixel and welcome to ATS. Enjoy yourself and post away. And don't let us catch you ATS-ing when you should be studying for a test.

Stop by BTS if you need to relax or have a good laugh. It's a super place to get to know the other victems.....cough....cough....I mean members. Silly me.

Rush

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I just now saw this, so here's my late greetings and such. You said you've been reading the site for a while so obviously you're familiar with the content. What I noticed when I finally joined was how much more fun the site is for members. So, now that you've been a member a while, whaddaya think?

Here are some pretty pixels I just got done pixelating:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
welcome to ATS.

im from oregon also, small world.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PixelMePretty

welcome, from the UK

David

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Teratoma

That's a good question, Its wayyyy more fun.
I still lurk alot though, mainly because I'll read a post and everyone's already summed up anything I could input.
Most of my friends are not into conspiracies, ufos or anything relating so it's nice to be able to talk about it, and read other peoples opinions that share a common interest.

Wonderful pixel art by the way, I Love the water over the steps, very nice.

pureevil81
People from Oregon do tend to be pretty cool. So your in good company.

And thanks everyone else who said Hi again.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Welcome ..I am new too ...there are alot of us all of a sudden ......
I am not in Oregon now ..but I was born there ..it is a beautiful place for sure ... ...............

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Better late than never!

Welcome to ATS. I hope you enjoy your stay.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Hey jasmine
Welcome to Ats check out BTS too for some lighter stuff.

Spike

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
GO BEAVS!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to ATS my fellow angry beaver!!!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
hallo

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
hey whats up? im new to, and when i say new, i mean NEW to all this alternative 9/11 theories.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PixelMePretty

Welcome to the funhouse. Grab a beer and chime in.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
whatup!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysic - AND ALL POSTERS SINCE

Welcome noobs. Seriously, hello and welcome; I look forward to your posts and hope you all become valuable contributors to the site.

A quick tip though: timeliness is part of the ATS machine, so when replying to ANY thread, please consider the date it was posted on (the first bit of info in the upper left corner of the first post), and how it may correspond to current events.

For example, there is enough info (and followable links) on this thread to figure out that:

a.) PixelMePretty joined this site and made this thread about 3 years ago.

b.) She hasn't visited the site in about a year.

I applaud your friendly nature in welcoming her here, but this is supposedly the "age of information"... Your intelligence brought you to this site. If you combine it with the tools available here (and with modern technology in general (search engine, spell checker, etc), YOU WILL MELD SEAMLESSLY WITH THE AWESOME THINK-TANK THAT IS ATS.

And that is not as ominous as it sounds. Even though roughly 50% of the people here disagree with about 100% of everything the other half says (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) as long as everyone agrees to the terms/conditions, EVERYONE can learn something.

edit on 6/10/2011 by Teratoma because: Typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join